Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...

Eureka, why all the sudden the 'wind' of meetup blow towards me and sextus? I'm still new here... please have bit mercy on me~~

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    [QUOTE=karlasyd;287880]rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...
    QUOTE]

Ok I got bored in the gentlemans lounge .. I think I prefer talking to the ladies.
    Karla, look forward to when you are on again. Maybe some of us might want to look you up ...

Quote Originally Posted by karlasyd View Post
    rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...

Eureka, why all the sudden the 'wind' of meetup blow towards me and sextus? I'm still new here... please have bit mercy on me~~
    Well said
    Although as they say in the classics - "me thinks she doth protest too much" haha

And this is meant to be a convivial comment - I am sure you have to ability to chew any if us up & spit us out
    .. and no Mercy is needed ... unless it is for Sextus or Rooter who may be falling under your womanly spell !!!

I will watch with interest as a bystander .. this time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    All I said were some reassuring words to karlasyd that even if we do some dirty, slutty talk durng sex it isn't meant in a degrading way. And all Karlasyd said back was that she understood this! This is a mighty thin wire for you to hang a flirtation on!

Eureka, there was no flirting, not that there is anything wrong with that of course!

rooter, I don't think I'm the type of girls that most guys here are looking for. I don't have the typical Asian petite, long lean legs, pocket rocket kind of build. What I can say is, thanks to the gene that I inherited and my mom have fed me really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    And this is meant to be a convivial comment - I am sure you have to ability to chew any if us up & spit us out
    Eureka, I hope I have that kind of ability... so far, I don't think I have that kind of talent yet...

Sextus, STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! **thumbs up!!!

No flirting from me either. My intentions are totally honourable.

[QUOTE=karlasyd;288034]rooter, I don't think I'm the type of girls that most guys here are looking for. I don't have the typical Asian petite, long lean legs, pocket rocket kind of build. What I can say is, thanks to the gene that I inherited and my mom have fed me really well.
    QUOTE]

Actually I prefer the more fuller figured girls.
    There are so many skinny Asian girls; the fuller figured ones are a rare treat.

That's just a statement of opinion - I am definitely not flirting!

Is it just me or has this forum changed since the ladies starting coming on.
    I used to come on the forum, unshaven, wearing boxers and a t-shirt, slouching and sucking on a can of vb and scratching my nuts, with Metallica roaring in the background
    but now that I know there are ladies present I am coming on clean shaven (nuts too), wearing a freshly ironed collared shirt, sitting up straight and sipping a martini, and listening to Mozart.
    I think its a change for the better by the way.
    Are the rest of you blokes finding you are putting in a bit of an effort for the ladies too.

Haha!!!!
    Deny it all you like .... I can hear the wind ... and the the rustling of the leaves ....
    There is a breeze building !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sextus, STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! **thumbs up!!!
    Karlasyd, agree with me, sure, that we weren't flirting, but don't STRONGLY AGREE with me! I'm not that bad a catch!

Eureka, you are the one who is making all d wind and breeze...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Sextus and Rooter are not flirting- "they're just very naughty boys"

Eureka, you are the one who is making all d wind and breeze...
    I am sorry Miss Karlasyd ... But you see I have been a sailor for many years !!
    I have a sixth sense for a wind change !!

Eureka, there is no breeze, no rustling of the leaves, and no wind... and, just assign me as Karla next time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Haha!!!!
    Deny it all you like .... I can hear the wind ... and the the rustling of the leaves ....
    There is a breeze building !
    Something like this maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ozMQQBbDo

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhGWWY1nCWw

God I need to crank this up real loud when i watch this again- and on the biggest screen.....

Eureka, there is no breeze, no rustling of the leaves, and no wind... and, just assign me as Karla next time
    Corrections noted Karla - and not intended to offend - I was being a bit playful/ cheeky yesterday as someone has me in a good mood

I am right about one thing though .... I just got chewed up & spat out !!! .. if I am not mistaken - LOL

Enjoy your Sunday (and the breeze has come up - I am watching the Japanese Maple outside my bedroom window right now - hehe )

Eureka, I'm all good... no dramas, I can feel that you are in good mood yesterday and was trying to spread it to all of us here...

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    There have been a few over the years, first one I remember chatting to was TinyTiny.

There was HotSha (Sharena), Dream, Christmas, Cauc girl from on of the Clyde shops, can't remember her name....all good fun.

Should be more of them.

Haha, brother Raybo,

You are not wrong there mate.

And then I thought that TinyTiny did ring a bell and while I couldn’t remember Amy the SuperChick until Brother Wil reminded me - bingo, found this old old thread I started 7 years ago, man ! We need more women here in this forum !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

Whether they are shop owners, mamasans, WLs, MLs, or just a regular female member, it's always great to read something different especially from a female's perspectives. And if ever they would post a review on the punters, it was just pure gold, we want more !!

But they are so few and far between, and most of the time they hit us like a comet and then disappeared.

For the past few years, I can only recall these ladies:

The SuperChick aka Amy
    Sammi
    TyC aka Tiffany and Friends aka Tiff
    TinyTiny
    Sei
    Forever Lisa - registered but never posted
    359Helen
    316central massage aka Alice
    Coco68
    Silver Fox Massage aka Foxy aka Linda

There may be more, so if you know, please add to the list, and if you are a lady member just browsing, please cum forward to share whatever you are comfortable and happy to share, you could be a student, an office lady, a working girl, a courgar, a lonely housewife, a MILF longing for some spice and sex life or whatever, but if you are here, please cum forward, we will embrace you like our favourite fuck buddy - until we met up for a "Coffee", but hey, that's another story!!

Let's just enjoy the moment and share a journey, shall we ??

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy thread revival! That's an idea for a forum section here, judging by the popularity of some other threads there should be a permanent AMA section.

Ah Sei, was it her and Eureka that got it on outside of work? Don't think we seen too much of Eureka after Sei's AR of their time in that hotel room!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast