Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

Quote Originally Posted by TinyTiny View Post
    Some expressions I do not know, my Chinese is very innocent , I don't know how to say fuck or pussy hahaha
    And those were the only things you wanted to say to Wilisno? Fuck and pussy?

Or was it fuck my pussy?

Just kidding girl! Don't take it seriously.

Some expressions I do not know, my Chinese is very innocent , I don't know how to say fuck or pussy hahaha
    Hahaha ! Why didn't you ask me those, I would have taught you properly !

Guess we have to do it next time ?!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    And those were the only things you wanted to say to Wilisno? Fuck and pussy?

Or was it fuck my pussy?

Just kidding girl! Don't take it seriously.
    Haha, I don't know how to talk dirty in Chinese because I've only ever used it with parents or family

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Haha, I don't know how to talk dirty in Chinese because I've only ever used it with parents or family
    Well Tiny Tiny you are open and have a good personality and you can win Punters in this forum with your charms just look at Amy from 130 she was open and the punters always love to talk to her Here is the link with over 43K views Good Luck Tiny

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16453/

TinyTiny
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Well Tiny Tiny you are open and have a good personality and you can win Punters in this forum with your charms just look at Amy from 130 she was open and the punters always love to talk to her Here is the link with over 43K views Good Luck Tiny

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16453/
    Thank you , thank you I try my best

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thank you , thank you I try my best

Oh, I think you are ever more charming because of that!
    I'm not sure if anyone on the forum agrees with me though, but I've always found the subtle hints and gestures to be more arousing than dirty talk.
    Upholds the image of the girl next door, if you know what I mean.

I used to have a girlfriend who even though she knew the words was not comfortable using them due to her upbringing.
    So she came up with terms that only she and I knew (something in the line of 'weasel', 'kitten' and 'nest', hard to translate as it was not in English).
    I loved her ever more for it.

Somehow I don't think you need to talk dirty in Chinese to get what you want. Or for guys to get what you mean.

TinyTiny
    I'm not sure if anyone on the forum agrees with me though, but I've always found the subtle hints and gestures to be more arousing than dirty talk.

I used to have a girlfriend who even though she knew the words was not comfortable using them due to her upbringing.
    So she came up with terms that only she and I knew (something in the line of 'weasel', 'kitten' and 'nest', hard to translate as it was not in English).

Somehow I don't think you need to talk dirty in Chinese to get what you want. Or for guys to get what you mean.
    Oh really ? Ill try that next time many of my clients are ABC or English speaking so it's not a very big problem but I would like my Chinese speaking customers to feel more comfortable too

Oh really ? Ill try that next time many of my clients are ABC or English speaking so it's not a very big problem but I would like my Chinese speaking customers to feel more comfortable too
    I may be wrong, but I don't think whether you know the lingo for dirty talk makes them comfortable or not.
    Body language is much more persuasive.

How about someone who does not speak neither English or Chinese as their native language (like me).
    There's plenty of us here. How are you going to make us comfortable?

Ok, no need to point out, I know the English lingo... but not all do.
    And some of the best sessions (well two) have been with girls that I had no common language with (other than body language and love).

TinyTiny

I may be wrong, but I don't think whether you know the lingo for dirty talk makes them comfortable or not.
    Body language is much more persuasive.

How about someone who does not speak neither English or Chinese as their native language (like me).
    There's plenty of us here. How are you going to make us comfortable?

Ok, no need to point out, I know the English lingo... but not all do.
    And some of the best sessions (well two) have been with girls that I had no common language with (other than body language and love).
    😏😏😏😏😏<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... 😏

����������<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... ��
    Clever girl !

����������<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... ��
    What you need to know, is how to read the other person.

If they are after PSE, then dirty talk works fine.
    If they are after GFE, then body language works better (in most cases). And it needs to be subtle.

But that's just my view, and I'd like to know what other bro's think.

Hey, you don't have to sister, don't forget you are a very young lady which is one of your best attributes . You will find that most people will love to see you because of your young age and innocent! There are plenty other WL in the market who can talk dirty to them!!

But then again, you have no problem talking dirty in English already right ?
    You just don't know how to say them in Mandarins!

Speaking of WL talking dirty to me in Cantonese - one of my best / worst experience was with Catherine from 127 many years ago, she was a Hong Kong girl and of course we started talking in canto, and then out of no where, she said to me :

刁得未呀?
    = can we fuck yet ?

It was a shock to my system as no woman has ever said that to me! Of course I was ready,so Dom on and I started to pound her real hard!

I am usually a 5-10 min runner, never have any stamina ! Don't know what happened that night, may be what she said to me! I think I had past the 15 min mark and I was still going very strongly and no sign of cuming while i was pounding her hard doggy style !

Then she said to me:

嘩你咁耐嘅 ,係唔係想刁死人個女?
    = wow, you are taking a long time, do you want to fuck dead someone's daughter!

I ended up couldn't cum in her pussy, and the bell rang, to her credit she still gave me a HJ to get me over that line !

I found it very erotic when a WL/ML said dirty words to me, but sometimes it had the opposite effects like that time with Catherine. She was quite a sexy girl and she could have easily KO me in 5 !

Cheers

TinyTiny

What you need to know, is how to read the other person.

If they are after PSE, then dirty talk works fine.
    If they are after GFE, then body language works better (in most cases). And it needs to be subtle.

But that's just my view, and I'd like to know what other bro's think.
    I agree with you! Still need to refine my client reading skills that's I try to give them a bit of both that's why on the MOC website it says "personalities"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I agree with you! Still need to refine my client reading skills that's I try to give them a bit of both that's why on the MOC website it says "personalities"
    Better to enjoy yourself and whatever happens, happens. Sometimes guys like GFE or PSE only but more often than not, the booking can shift into different shades of both. It doesn't really matter as long as everyone is enjoying themselves.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    GFE, PSE; just letters really.
    The really good WLs just go with the mood, the feeling, the flow, the feedack etc.
    You're a natural Tiny ! Just keep doing what you are doing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    TinyTiny has learned so much in such a short time and now all indications are she is up there with the best, a natural.....

The threads with WL/ML input are real turn ons. Not mentioning any names but a couple a them have rocketed up my punting wish list just by posting on here!

Hey guys, I've been an observer in various forum when I have nothing much to do. Reading reports sometimes are like reading erotic stories, and the best part is, you know that it is real.

and... Why I'm always an observer? Because none of these reviews are about me. lol... and most topic on the general discussion page is about shop info and stuff like that.. I wish that I can punt so that I can leave a review or something like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the tool that you guys have. So I'm glad that Ahlungor started this topic, and let me leave a comment here before I 'disappeared'

Quote Originally Posted by karlasyd View Post
    Hey guys, I've been an observer in various forum when I have nothing much to do. Reading reports sometimes are like reading erotic stories, and the best part is, you know that it is real.

and... Why I'm always an observer? Because none of these reviews are about me. lol... and most topic on the general discussion page is about shop info and stuff like that.. I wish that I can punt so that I can leave a review or something like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the tool that you guys have. So I'm glad that Ahlungor started this topic, and let me leave a comment here before I 'disappeared'
    Hi Karlasyd ! By being an observer in various forum, no doubt you're also very sexually active, or at least have the same interest as we do. Why don't you post some of your memorable experiences for all to fantasize on ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast