Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocean Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ocean Massage

Has anyone noticed Ocean that has popped up in Kedron? anyone tried it out?

I've never had any massages with hj in Australia, only ever had them in Singapore while on stop-over.

Looking to pop my aussie cherry haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    awaiting reports

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is it ? I notice QJ are only advertising Albion & Newmarket in today's Courier. Has Kedron rebranded ? New management perhaps ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I think it's where QJ is/was. Saw the sign been changed today to Ocean. Wonder if it's name change or new business

Yes it is actually called Ocean Star Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know the owner of qj, basically it's been off loaded to one of her girls so don't expect to many changes

If anything it's raunchier now than before
    A couple of very lovely ladies there .

I wonder who took it over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To Dumb (Adrel) & Dumber (spiral); do you want the shop raided again?

.pm sent..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "What are the names of the girls that work there? Any of the same ones from QJ days?" -
    Nothing wrong with your public post above....WTF!!! Why don't you confirm their names with the police also.
    It may be my first post on this forum but I have over 25 years experience with this industry; how about you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Haha. Codger your first post is to tell us how this place works. If you must know I already sent Adrel a polite PM to keep the info quiet due to the raids. You should have known this since you seem to know everything else. I can't see anything in my public posts which could lead to trouble.
    so whats the point of the forum then ????????

OK Codger. I am not interested in comparing penis sizes with you. I will concede and say you are correct and I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by need1 View Post
    so whats the point of the forum then ????????
    I guess the point of the forum is to provide information on the legal brothels and private wls.

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    Discretion is the key to the ML shops. Have a read back over the old threads, on the old places.

Thanks for speaking up Codger, being a junior poster myself, I thought it would out of place if I put my head up. Editing the posts would be a good idea, although enough has already been said and enough time has elapsed for it to be noticed.

beast1u
    lots of noobs in this thread :facepalm:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit naive to think that this forum is the only place that is getting the girls and places busted. Any out of uniform police can get the same treatment you do in these establishments. I am sure the police know more than the rest of us. Don't attack your fellow posters other wise the forum will be a lonely place posting to yourself. If the girls don't want to get caught then simple, don't do it. They and you know the risks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe that in this instance ooshka you are the naive person ! Anyway where is it stated in this thread that "this forum is the only place that is getting the girls and places busted". Your other comments are superfluous!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course you would Codger, it goes without saying. I could care less of your opinion and i am all for the posting of locations and benefits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guys i dont think that a shop can be closed down because of something written on a forum which may or may not be true ........ i think you will find that they would need some hard evidence ....... pardon the pun .......
    hey this is my opinion anyway ................

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I give up; it's like talking to a brick wall with some of you guys. Take my advice and please yourselves and you may get your "just deserts" when you are caught up in a police raid due to your own stupidity. Have a nice day!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast