Thread: Real Japanese babes in Brissy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Real Japanese babes in Brissy

Any real Japanese girls in Brisbane? Don't want to be rude to the Japanese in the lower price range but 90% are fake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolk View Post
    Any real Japanese girls in Brisbane? Don't want to be rude to the Japanese in the lower price range but 90% are fake.
    Just posted in the after forum about Hostess Mika. I believe she may be the only genuine Japanese in Brissy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to the karaoke bars around Brissie. Plenty of Japanese girls there- flash some cash and you will get lucky

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by JPH View Post
    Go to the karaoke bars around Brissie. Plenty of Japanese girls there- flash some cash and you will get lucky
    JPH have you specifically done this? Please share your actual experiences with your brothers.

Obviously if yo haven't done it, then don't post crap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    been no luck finding any real japanese girl around , and suggestion ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think yuli in the cbd is a genuine jap, there's reviews on here for her
    Apparently she works in the afternoon to 4ish and then again after 9pm - not a recommend from me (you could do way worse though) but i think is a jap. She's not into asian wang.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    there's a genuine jap masseur 'geisha' in CM under health and beauty, an interior design student. working at south bris but currently on holiday in japan and korea (prior to her departure she texted all of her customers). I could tell she's genuine coz she speaks the language perfectly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can you give more detail about this jap girl please

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    if you have a copy of CM 2-3 months ago you would see her ad. She's been away for 6 weeks now and promised to be back in late Oct. She started off doing happy ending massage but later doing massage only for fear of her safety since she was working alone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yuli is Korean, not Japanese.

Theres' an older lady who works near the Story Bridge hotel and advertises on Cracker - I forget what name she uses currently. Probably late 30's but very nice .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    i think yuli in the cbd is a genuine jap, there's reviews on here for her
    Apparently she works in the afternoon to 4ish and then again after 9pm - not a recommend from me (you could do way worse though) but i think is a jap. She's not into asian wang.
    In Japanese there's only "yuri" but not "yuli".