Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First "full service" now i feel abit upset

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot View Post
    is it completely safe using condom ? didnt break or loose within at all
    i am thinking of getting a test done, god i will never do full service again, comes with a big big regret...

just want some1 to chat to, thanks and please PM me,
    I think from the sound of it she is probably pregnant dude.

Congrats you are going to be a dad. You should do the right thing and go back there and propose marriage to her, see if you can work through this together for the sake of your new family Bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Compromise option - fs with ML!

Find a nice ML and work on her over a little while, maybe FS (or good extras) are on the cards? Advantages of this approach - MLs fuck nowhere near as many guys as WLs do, and so are less likely to carry STDs.
    HI Charlie,
    It may be right most of the time.

However I know there was a very popular ML in Newtown 501, who was the master of massage.
    She always has good attitude, good service.
    I never heard one brother say anything bad about her.
    She can manage 14 x FS customers plus those just went for massage + HJ.
    Of course most of them are 30 minutes customer.
    She already retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    HI Charlie,
    It may be right most of the time.

However I know there was a very popular ML in Newtown 501, who was the master of massage.
    She always has good attitude, good service.
    I never heard one brother say anything bad about her.
    She can manage 14 x FS customers plus those just went for massage + HJ.
    Of course most of them are 30 minutes customer.
    She already retired.
    Yes, and lots of us still miss them!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, I am very selective and particular on whom I will help, does any brother see the similarity between 741, 376 and 55.............

or should I say, what does Vicky and Linda/Foxy and Ada/Coco have in common??

Cheers

not sure about those girls. but i can "safely" say that you work in the city and live in burwood.

pleasedonot, i just remembered that you can actually contract crab louse by close contact. so, this means if a ML has crab louse you will get it too.

Banned
    Thats definitely true, point taken

I dunno, massage girls just seem more wholesome to me... Working in a fs shop can leave a girl jaded, looking aged and beaten up. It can take a toll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsalcedo View Post
    the brothers here have all made valid points and good contribution to answer your question
    now, the rest is up to you regarding your next move
    which i'll summarize into two
    1) do more research re:medical aspect of your question
    2) ask yourself if you will do it again, but i suggest you stop punting if you're this paranoid
    First and Last, it haunts me so bad even now....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by belial View Post
    I think from the sound of it she is probably pregnant dude.

Congrats you are going to be a dad. You should do the right thing and go back there and propose marriage to her, see if you can work through this together for the sake of your new family Bro.
    I will be more than happy to pay her for abortion than cathing anything, y am i so paranoid when evrry1 told me i m gonna be ok? I hate myself

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First and Last, it haunts me so bad even now....
    You are thinking too much.

My suggestion, next time don't do FS if that would haunt you like forever man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    You are thinking too much.

My suggestion, next time don't do FS if that would haunt you like forever man.
    I thought i will be fine and for ta pass few days, i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ? Do i tell any1? I've been calling every AIDs clinics all over australia asking ta same questions, some told me dun ever bother running a test but i still stressing hell out of myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ?
    Yes.

Don't even worry about getting tested man. Chances are like 99% than you already have Bad AIDS

http://youtu.be/kFNs2mOkKzc

Suicide is probably your only option at this stage. But before you do the deed, can you make out a will leaving all your stuff to me? Thanks bro. <3

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought i will be fine and for ta pass few days, i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ? Do i tell any1? I've been calling every AIDs clinics all over australia asking ta same questions, some told me dun ever bother running a test but i still stressing hell out of myself.
    If you still have that much of concern.
    I'll help you out a bit.

Do you know legendary retired basketball player "Magic" Johnson?
    He's carrying AIDS for more than 20 years. And he still live his life till now, and he run his business. He have his own company.
    He's not dying at all.
    AIDS is not equal to sure die.
    Of course he is taking regular medictaion to suppress the virus.

Come on bro, just take it easy. And if you are concerned. Go do a check.
    But if I were to place a bet, then I'll bet 50% of my asset on you are not infected by anything.

You use a condom, the only unprotected contact you made were kissing and BBBJ.
    Do you have any open wound on your dick? No right. Then it's virtually impossible.
    Do you do Bareback? No.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Come on bro, just take it easy. And if you are concerned. Go do a check.
    But if I were to place a bet, then I'll bet 50% of my asset on you are not infected by anything.

You use a condom, the only unprotected contact you made were kissing and BBBJ.
    Do you have any open wound on your dick? No right. Then it's virtually impossible.
    Do you do Bareback? No.
    Thanks bro, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by belial View Post
    Yes.

Don't even worry about getting tested man. Chances are like 99% than you already have Bad AIDS

http://youtu.be/kFNs2mOkKzc

Suicide is probably your only option at this stage. But before you do the deed, can you make out a will leaving all your stuff to me? Thanks bro. <3
    Hahahahaha, getting more dramatic !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree, good strategy sir.!

Compromise option - fs with ML!

Find a nice ML and work on her over a little while, maybe FS (or good extras) are on the cards? Advantages of this approach - MLs fuck nowhere near as many guys as WLs do, and so are less likely to carry STDs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree on this one.
    Just imagine 501Mia, 501Sophie, 532Nono in 5* lineup, they will be 3 times the size of the petite koreans,thai, sing

Another reason is if you're past your prime
    Just imagine 501Ana, 501Lisa, and all the other milfs and midlfs (don't dare mention 143Billy's porkchops)

Now change of scenario, try imagining this, 501Michelle in the lineup, ho ho ho merry christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    And the reason some MLs don't go FS is because they don't have the hardware to compete with others !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsalcedo View Post
    Agree on this one.
    Just imagine 501Mia, 501Sophie, 532Nono in 5* lineup, they will be 3 times the size of the petite koreans,thai, sing

Another reason is if you're past your prime
    Just imagine 501Ana, 501Lisa, and all the other milfs and midlfs (don't dare mention 143Billy's porkchops)

Now change of scenario, try imagining this, 501Michelle in the lineup, ho ho ho merry christmas!
    are you saying they do FS?

Banned
    Theres plenty of slim, young, pretty looking MLs around that do FS too ... anyone remember that tiffany girl? Yum yum

Theres plenty of slim, young, pretty looking MLs around that do FS too ... anyone remember that tiffany girl? Yum yum
    all disappeared and peaceful as a lake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my research for ta day, Bros

"giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV. Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements. The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this. Still no risk an no reason for testing." DR HOOK from medhelp

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow" DR HOOK from medhelp

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
    DR. HANDSFIELD from medhelp

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. " DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK from medhelp

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort). DR. HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK from medhelp

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK from medhelp

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex" DR HOOK from medhelp

Thanks for the hard work research ....... it is good sharing to all !!

Travelmate

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast