Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Date of Visit 16/4/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.19pritchardplace.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : ½ hr $85 full service

Size/shape : 5ft, Pretty Face Great Rack and a Cute Booty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong China “as they all say”

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES Please !!!!

Experience / Comments

Lina

Dropped in on a Tuesday to Pritchard Place. Never been there before but the first thing I noticed is the place was clean tidy and well kept, unlike some other shops i have visited.

Was shown a new girl named Lina. Well her smile knocked me over - what a cutie - nice face, great booty and a nice rack to go with it all. Limited english but enough for a chit chat - how long u want to stay she asks ? I would run with her for the 1/2 hr which is what i had planned from the start. New shop for me so i decided to play it safe and paid the man $85. Off we went to the room.

Jumped in the shower while she went for more towels came back into the room and stripped of her cute lingerie set, (Firm body nice looking pussy and a perky set of tits), Dried myself off and proceeded to lay down on the bed where she joined me.

Starting giving me a cat bath all the way down to my balls where she sucked and licked me very well. On with the dom and she started slowly sucking my cock she didn’t take it all in her mouth but she did her best trying. Great cbj imo. Let her at it for about 5 mins before I asked her to stop so I could give that lovely pink pussy of hers a good licking which made her very wet. 10 mins of this and 1 shuddering orgasm later I decided to slide on up and enter her tight pussy in mish and WOW was it tight. I nearly dropped my load on full entry what a sensational feeling it was. She started writhing underneath me as i started pounding away and her little squeals of pleasure just sent me over the top and I just filled the dom with her panting in my ear “omg yes”

I rolled off her and we just lay there exhausted for a few mins while we caught our breath. I was spent and probably could have fallen asleep with her after that session but the dreaded knock on the door and ”time please” soon had me up for a quick shower and a kiss goodbye. Thought about an extra 1/2 hr but there were others waiting so maybe next time.

Would I go back YES.

Nice tidy little place and what more can I say about Lina great little girl and well worth the money spent, looks like a 1 hr sesh is called for next time where there will be many more positions to try if I last that long lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    $85 sounds good value ...

is she really 5 feet? bit short .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I Agree with you on the $85 it is great value.

Yes 5ft is a rough guess 5ft 3" with heels on i tend to look at them after they have taken there heels off and there standing there naked

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    $85 sounds good value ...

is she really 5 feet? bit short .....

Smile "Sexy Lina Working Today" !!!!

"LINA" - "HOT" Very Slim, B Cup size 6 and Extremely Sexy Young Lady "LINA" is a Very Cute Very popular Young Lady with excellent client feedback and is "WORKING TODAY" giving top service so cum on in and see her.

To Make A Booking For "LINA" ? call 95332025

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map to Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till Late

PPP

Hot Pic Of "LINA" Working Today!!!