Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What age were you for your first punt ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    28 chinese massage in Auckland. Started getting lucky pre tip days. Then when that dried up I was already hooked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First full service punt when I was 19 at one of the shops in Fyshwick near Canberra. A couple of other regular full service shops over the next year or so, one in Potts Point and also Tiffany's (actually a lot at Tiffany's!) First massage punt was around 20 years old when I discovered Kings Court. Since then have regularly visited Kings Court for a lot of years before moving onto the cheaper massage shops in the CBD. Hard to stay away fro the old haunt though!
    May the Force be with you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    31, a looong time ago (1997), with Tabitha at LPA. Anyone remember her, or the original 'Trev's forum' ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was 23. will never forget my first time

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    18...at a place in Surry hills
    nervous as Sh@t.
    A very young cauc, brunette, Uni student
    I don't think I actually penetrated her.
    I still remember her body..amazing...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i was 17 the first time i tried. it was actually cowper st granville. some girl named candy hahahahhaha ill never forget her <3

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    22, with some of my flatmates, we went to Number one in surry hills (couldn't remember exactly where it was as it was my first few months in Sydney).. We chose the girls in a aquarium, and the service was shit.. But I didn't last 5 minutes, lost my virginity there too... Can't remember when's my first RnT, probably the same age... The first shop I went to was Silver Fox, when Lisa was still working there. Fell in love with her massage at the first sight!!!! Oh good old days...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    22, with some of my flatmates, we went to Number one in surry hills (couldn't remember exactly where it was as it was my first few months in Sydney).. We chose the girls in a aquarium, and the service was shit.. But I didn't last 5 minutes, lost my virginity there too... Can't remember when's my first RnT, probably the same age... The first shop I went to was Silver Fox, when Lisa was still working there. Fell in love with her massage at the first sight!!!! Oh good old days...
    That was no.1 BlackBurn, one of the top shops at that time, no wonder you've become an addict since !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    19... One day b4 my sister's wedding. Damn my brother in law. I were the youngest in that group of 10 going punting that night.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That was no.1 BlackBurn, one of the top shops at that time, no wonder you've become an addict since !
    Hahahaha... Actualy I was punting on and off until I met Ginza (second time)..

There was this particular year (2010-2011) that I was working double (day and night) 4 days a week plus going to college 3 other days that the idea of having sex tire me.. But again, back then I only went to 359 Riley, where no BBBJ and DFK were on the menus..

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi

19/20 at 77a enmore road, with a thai girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thread: What age were you for your first punt ?

If you could call it a punt.

One of the girls at school (a co-ed high) wanted $5 to buy something.

I said ok, but let me fuck you.

She said, ok and the deed was done.

(It was long time ago and $5 then was prob worth $20 now, yes it was cheap, but also became quite regular !)

18. Towards my Year 12 exams, we got 2 weeks before the finals.

I was having some trouble with getting girls, and my friend had told me about his experiences in Thailand and Vietnam.

So I stumbled across http://www.aussietrueblue.com/sydney-adult-massage.php

There I found a dingy place, got a clothed RnT, put my hands on some MILF chesticles (on top of clothing), and that was that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    24 at angeltown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not young enough by the looks of it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345