Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Current Miso Honey Ladies

Just rang MH today. New round of girls started on Wednesday.
    Chloe, Bibi, Nina, Sunny, Rocky(?) - Korean
    Bella - Thai

Anyone seen these girls yet?

I think I've seen Bibi before. Sunny is a common name too but there are too many of them.

I decided to pop in to MH.
    Lineup Saw Bibi, Mina (not Nina as I mentioned in previous post) and Bella.

Bella is a tall thin Thai but just didn't look right to me.
    Mina is tall and slim - pretty hot body.
    BiBi shorter Korean. I chose Bibi due to her having the best introduction.

Real small tits with big nipples. Lovely to suck on.
    Fucking in mish she spreads her legs and pulls her knees down to her shoulders. It was a great sight.
    English good, from Melbourne.

Banned
    Why is there no good places like this near CBd ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone has visited MH recently? Any recommendation? Any girls provide GFE with DFK there??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachila View Post
    Anyone has visited MH recently? Any recommendation? Any girls provide GFE with DFK there??
    Visited twice in the last month. Good looking girls on offer but dominated by Korean. When i went there was maybe one tall thin chinese lady and one thai on offer.

As for gfe im not too sure what you define gfe as but you'd have to ask when you got there or ring up and dfk too.

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    In the lineup today...

Sasha
    Tall, slim size 6, hair highlights, nice modified C rack, face 8/10

Jasmine
    Slim size 6, shy, friendly, cute looks, face 7.5/10

Sarah
    Slim size 6, decent rack, face wasn't memorable but probably a 7/10

Tina
    Slim but great curves size 6-8, tanned skin, perfect modified D rack (best on memory). Face 6.5/10, but made up for with a great body.

All girls seemed Korean to me, which I prefer anyway, best track record so far.

I picked Tina based on her rack, she was probably the eldest of the group, claiming 26, which is believable, except for just under the eyes.
    Tina put on a great performance, similar to Kim of past visits, but not as PSE, more like a girl who knows what we wants. She encouraged plenty of touching, no pussy play, and firmly guided my hands all over her body, but didn't mind when I took my own track. Good CBJ which was hard to concentrate on from all the touching, and she had spun around for a 69 view. We got on well, we she let me take a few liberties when she got into it, but I don't think it would normally be on the menu.

When we got down she made all the moves, sideways first, then the best reverse cowgirl I've had, with a little bit of purposeful choking from her via her shoulder. She felt like she may have been building to something real so I took her mish to give her a decent length and massage her g spot, just as the phone rang. 30 minutes went too quick with this girl. She let me finish in doggie, which she took quite well, but still firm. Perfect.

Sitting here writing this is making me think about going back again! This time for 45, unless you're expecting a massage.

Poonda

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Nice overview

Not much reviews for Miso Honey lately. I better add one to start it off again.

I popped in to Miso honey and saw 6 girls in the lineup.
    Mostly Korean girls. One had an accept which sounded like Singaporean (not sure).
    Names that I can remember were Tina, Nana, Vicky, ShaSha (I think) - can't recall the rest.
    Wed 28/8 was the start of a 2 week shift.
    Usually I go with the girl that gives the best vibe in the intro as you usually get better service.
    Nothing really stood out in terms of "vibe" so I chose Tina.
    Not skinny but no fat, huge tits (fake but soft on top as I found out later).
    Shortish and her face was nice without being outstanding (cute enough).

The usualy shower took place and then on to the bed for the catbath.
    I tried to touch her face but she quickly stopped this and I started to think this is going to be a horrible session.
    She was friendly though and did like a bit of a chat.
    CBJ followed which was average.
    She hopped on cowgirl and to her credit she put some effort in.
    She raised her knees and rode me which was great.
    She initiated the move to missionary and didn't mind me pushing her legs up towards her head.
    Some nice sounds and moans came out of her until completion.

Overall not too bad although I would want to try others before her again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567