Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Miso Honey Ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Current Miso Honey Ladies

Thought I'd give a quick overview of the current Miso Honey ladies if anyone is interested:

Ladies I've seen:

Natasha (Thai) Mid-30s (looks younger, late20s?)...Nice body great boobs, likes kissing (no tongue), good service, enthusiastic shag, part PSE, part GFE 8.5/10

(* More info on Natasha from other punters if you do a SEARCH here.)

Sophie (Korean)...Mmmm beautiful, friendly lady, mid-20s, smallish but nice boobs, nice personality, makes you feel relaxed and a nice shag GFE 8.5/10

Ladies I've seen in intro (sooo MY perceptions only!)

Nikki (Nationality not sure maybe Thai ? or an Asian mix ?)..looks hot...nice body...but a little wary based on the personality displayed in intro. Could be a bit cold ? I could be wrong

Clare, (Korean) good looking, friendly early-mid 20s. Would be worth a try I reckon.

Unnamed lady (don't remember name, Korean), mid-20ish, looks good but not outstanding, got the feeling service would be mechanical, not terribly enthusiatic in the meet.

BB, (Korean) another mid-20s, good looking but not outstanding lady, seen her working at Asian Star too...a bit more friendly looking than the Unnamed one above but didn't arouse much interest in me.

(Not to be confused with another (lovely) BB who was at MH earlier this year..looking forward to her return at Christmas )

And..Sunni (Korean) (Another Sunni)...haven't been introduced to this lady.

Happy Punting!

I saw Nikki and she is indeed Thai.
    She was acommodating and at the end she got a little loud telling me to come with her.
    It was a good punt.

I think I have seen Natasha in the past and she is Thai/Russian mix.. .very PSE from memory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah yeah, I just came back to add the "Russian" part to Natasha, so you saved me the edit man! lol. Thanks for the info re: Nikki. Glad she turned out to be good !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Claire the other day, amazing service, great English, lovely body. Recommended.

I wish MH had a website. Each time we go we should ask so they might give in and do one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChunkOLove View Post
    And..Sunni (Korean) (Another Sunni)...haven't been introduced to this lady.
    I think I seen her before a few months back. She was nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Clare the same wl as bora that frequents as?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    good thread!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julzplayz View Post
    not sure shes back in syd now.

Bora is at LuvAsian on Gold Coast right now. I haven't seen her on this visit but she is amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep she's good. Thnx I'll go c her

Quote Originally Posted by Julzplayz View Post
    Why do you think Clare and Bora are the same person? Does she often use different names?

Anyone seen the new rotation of girls at MH? Any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha
    Don't they all?
    Coco= honey
    Mary = Sam
    Etc etc
    Dunno y

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Anyone seen the new rotation of girls at MH? Any good?
    There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one.... Mimi seemed pretty hot, haven't been with Coco this time but she's usually pretty good. Lucky is just the sweetest thing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChunkOLove View Post
    There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one....
    Think I punted with Kelly, maybe or it might have been the other one. I know it started with K or C or something. I was pretty drunk.

It wasn't that good I didn't get a BJ and she asked me "are you cumming babe" about a minute after i stuck it in her. But I did pay for 2 shots so maybe she was trying to rush me along. I only ended up getting 1 off because I wasn't feeling it and I kept getting leg cramps due to not drinking enough water before i got drunk.

She told me they start at 10am and she'd had a busy day with many men coming in and "boom boom boom all day long" and it was about 9-10pm when I got there so I don't really judge her for not being the greatest if she'd been getting pounded for 12 hours straight at that stage. They work these girls pretty hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by belial View Post
    But I did pay for 2 shots so maybe she was trying to rush me along. I only ended up getting 1 off because I wasn't feeling it and I kept getting leg cramps due to not drinking enough water before i got drunk.
    Did you ask for your money back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    Did you ask for your money back?
    No? Do you think I should have? I know I paid for 45 minutes with 2 shots but it's my own fault for not getting them off, I just wasn't that into it because I was too drunk. I was fingering/fucking her the entire time but I couldn't really feel much and needed a HJ to finish. I only had 3 minutes left when I came so there was little chance of me recovering and getting another shot off during that time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps not ask for your money back, at the very least return at your next convenience and demand the shot you paid for.

I think they would be most understanding and accommodating, security would not beat the shit out of you.

Let me know how that goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr wankenstein View Post
    Let me know how that goes.
    Honestly. I don't pay them to fuck. I pay them to leave.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast