Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Current Miso Honey Ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChunkOLove View Post
    There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one.... Mimi seemed pretty hot, haven't been with Coco this time but she's usually pretty good. Lucky is just the sweetest thing...
    Is Yuna the same Yuna who used to work at GTM2?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brustar View Post
    Is Yuna the same Yuna who used to work at GTM2?
    whats gtm2 stand for bro??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Green Tea massage (Salisbury shop)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keepcon View Post
    Green Tea massage (Salisbury shop)
    ahhh, thanks bro. so maybe a ml to wl then...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    they all use aliases, when they change shop they'll change alias. Una still works at gtm2

I went to MH and saw Crystal. She is a short, slim Malaysian girl. Small B cup breasts with big nipples.
    Fairly talkative before and after but during she was very quiet.
    Other girls in the line up I can remember are Nana, Kate, Yumi.
    Change over this Wednesday.

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I went to MH and saw Crystal. She is a short, slim Malaysian girl. Small B cup breasts with big nipples.
    Fairly talkative before and after but during she was very quiet.
    Other girls in the line up I can remember are Nana, Kate, Yumi.
    Change over this Wednesday.
    Saw her also, I didn't get a chance to get my 1hr massage at Ocean then 30mins at Miso finish (about $180 for 90mins all up). So I asked for 45mins with a massage at the start. Massage was more like 30mins of caressing then a hurried finish when we noticed the time. She was very friendly, lovely and talkative. Very attractive but not the quality service I've been getting used to at Miso.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonda Bear View Post
    Saw her also, I didn't get a chance to get my 1hr massage at Ocean then 30mins at Miso finish (about $180 for 90mins all up). So I asked for 45mins with a massage at the start. Massage was more like 30mins of caressing then a hurried finish when we noticed the time. She was very friendly, lovely and talkative. Very attractive but not the quality service I've been getting used to at Miso.
    Miso standards not as good as it used to be... Wonder why!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree....

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paokoras View Post
    Miso standards not as good as it used to be... Wonder why!

Why? I've always been happy there? I'd like to know why you're not happy?

Just went to MH and saw Clare.
    When I heard there was a Clare at MH I thought - great Bora is back. But it wasn't
    Clare is skinny, maybe a little too skinny for my tastes but still a great body. Small A cup tits with big nipples.
    She does things slowly, CBJ was slow, cowgirl was slow. Having said that, I did quite like it slow for a change.
    Doggie was really good and finished in mish.
    Saw other girls in the line up - Natasha (Thai/Russian mix with big tits) and two others which I can't remember.
    New rotation of girls tomorrow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CANDY - currently at MH

I saw Candy today and paid for 45 mins. We just got going on the bed after my shower and after a fair bit of hugging and caressing I sat her up and tried to kiss around her tits and nipples. She kept shielding her nipples with her arms and wouldn't let me play with them. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. She kept doing it. She had been kissing me a little on my shoulders and chest, but there was no effort put into it. A similar thing happened to me last time at MH where the girl was really cold, un-responsive and very picky about how I touched her. Her kissing was so bad, and when she continued to not let me kiss her on the tits, I said stop and to call the madam.

The madam said because I had been in there 15 mins by now that I had to pay $50 to see another lady for half an hour, or I could have a $60 refund. I put all my clothes back on and went to the reception and we argued about it for about 20 mins. She said I should have asked her in the beginning if it was OK to kiss the girl on the body. WTF!! I said I was paying for a sexual service and that kissing or playing with nipples was not kinky, dangerous or unusual. I wasn't asking for un-protected BJ or sex, or anal. She wouldn't budge an inch and I left with only $60.

I'm tired of the shit service I keep receiving at MH. The girls USED to be really good. They went out of their way to give you a good GF experience, but these days many of them are real princesses and have so much attitude and don't really make any effort to please.

Candy 0/10

beast1u
    Damn that sucks..sorry to hear about the failed punt, happens to the best of us.
    Thanks for the warning though, hopefully next one will be better

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool, this is why I love this site. keeeping the girls honest and saving us money from bad punts. God I hate brisbanes punting scene. it just sucks compared to sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihonlover View Post
    VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CANDY - currently at MH

I saw Candy today and paid for 45 mins. We just got going on the bed after my shower and after a fair bit of hugging and caressing I sat her up and tried to kiss around her tits and nipples. She kept shielding her nipples with her arms and wouldn't let me play with them. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. She kept doing it. She had been kissing me a little on my shoulders and chest, but there was no effort put into it. A similar thing happened to me last time at MH where the girl was really cold, un-responsive and very picky about how I touched her. Her kissing was so bad, and when she continued to not let me kiss her on the tits, I said stop and to call the madam.

The madam said because I had been in there 15 mins by now that I had to pay $50 to see another lady for half an hour, or I could have a $60 refund. I put all my clothes back on and went to the reception and we argued about it for about 20 mins. She said I should have asked her in the beginning if it was OK to kiss the girl on the body. WTF!! I said I was paying for a sexual service and that kissing or playing with nipples was not kinky, dangerous or unusual. I wasn't asking for un-protected BJ or sex, or anal. She wouldn't budge an inch and I left with only $60.

I'm tired of the shit service I keep receiving at MH. The girls USED to be really good. They went out of their way to give you a good GF experience, but these days many of them are real princesses and have so much attitude and don't really make any effort to please.

Candy 0/10

Was at MH on Friday.
    Currently lineup is Amy (Thai), rest Koreans Kerry (or Kelly), Coco, Candy, Honey and Clara.

I chose Clara and she told me she is there only the weekend.
    I've seen Clara before and she is good. nice big tits that look and feel real.
    She is really cheeky and funny girl.
    Sex was great with her and I would definitely see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had Coco, Honey, Amy & Clara in the lineup. Have seen Clara before and didn't really click with her.. (sometimes "cheeky" can come across as smartass and taking the piss..but maybe I was just having a bad night...) I digress.... The other 3 all looked alright..Honey probably looked the friendliest..the other two with a bit of a "harder" edge but quite sexy. Went with Coco. Shes a NEW Coco, not "little" Coco whom MH regulars will probably know well. New Coco is quite tall, probably about 5'6 or 7, nice but small tits (bout an A Cup). Not super-friendly but pleasant enough. Service was straight down to business with quite a good catbath, CBJ had a nice sucking action and she got on top and rode me very nicely. Mish was OK and then to doggie to finish. Pretty standard but enjoyable experience. She didn't offer a massage with the time left and wasn't really a cuddler so we just chatted. I'd doubt I'd see her again as I'd probably prefer to try other ladies. A 6.5-7 experience for me. Looks: 7-7.5 Friendliness/Attitude 6-6.5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Was at MH on Friday.
    Currently lineup is Amy (Thai), rest Koreans Kerry (or Kelly), Coco, Candy, Honey and Clara.

I chose Clara and she told me she is there only the weekend.
    I've seen Clara before and she is good. nice big tits that look and feel real.
    She is really cheeky and funny girl.
    Sex was great with her and I would definitely see her again.
    Clara was really nice to me as well. I'd say she is worth the price of admission.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Having recently returned from a happy couple of weeks Sydney punting, yeah Sydney is great. The girls r cheaper and more varied. I highly recommend Chinatown for some Azn strange.

Banned
    tried miso - was soso i'd say

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast