Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Miso Honey Ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bora is the same lady as Claire
    And yeah pretty sure depends on shop as to which name she uses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice thread, thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This week...

Candy (Korean) - 24, slim, taller, long straight hair, c-cup, was there about a month ago, only til Sunday. Friendly lady nice GFE.

Joey (Korean) - mid-20s, long curvy hair, attractive, bit of body fat but nice to touch, nice D boobs, (reminded me a bit of "Jamie" appearance-wise), Flirty, friendly personality, service started well but then a bit rushed. A bit too chatty for me

Hopefully I haven't got these two mixed up with names...

Vivienne (Taiwan) - mid-20s, like a Taiwanese version of Candy appearance wise although I'd say Candy is better looking. Don't know what her service is like. Seemed pretty friendly.

Charnelle (Korean) - mid-20s, long light brown hair, smaller physique (but not tiny), probably a C cup. Nice looking (not outstanding), seemed friendly enough.

The other name I heard mentioned is "Angie" but didn't get to meet her...

Good luck!

Nice info BigChunkOfLove. You have done well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Nice info BigChunkOfLove. You have done well.
    Cheers mate, happy punting!

4 girls in the line up.

vivienne - Taiwanese. Tallish, slim. Looks very sexy.

? - Another tallish girl with a hot body. Korean I think.

Angie - Slim, tight body. Looked Thai but I could be wrong - she had darker skin. Probably B cups.

Joey - Korean. Shorty then others (150cm maybe). Cute. Curvy. She held both my hands during the introduction and lingered the longest.
    It is more important to have a connection rather than just go for looks.

So I chose Joey. Don't get me wrong, she is not ugly - she is very cute.

She gave me some mouthwash in the shower.
    Fake C/D cups. Really nice personality.
    A few kisses here and there.
    CBJ was actually quite good. Good suction.
    She seemed a little loose, or maybe I am too small
    Cowgirl and missionary was the order of the day.
    The best part was missionary where I was slamming her hard and seeing those tits jumping up and down (my favourite thing).

Had a nice chat afterwards and then the buzzer went.

Overall a pretty good session. I would return and try some doggie next time as her ass looked wuite good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4 girls in the line up.

? - Another tallish girl with a hot body. Korean I think.
    Probably Candy, she left today so there'll be a new girl.

Angie - Slim, tight body. Looked Thai but I could be wrong - she had darker skin. Probably B cups.
    Yep she is Thai.

Two others were Nana and Kelly both of whom have been there before I'm pretty sure.

Banned
    Anyone tried Kelly or Vivienne before? They looked so damn hot.

Did you see them in the intro? Who did you go with?

Banned
    Yes, I saw them at intro of course.

I went with Nana before, she has a super nice big tits and slim body however the service was a bit rushed. I would not try her again.

Anyone tried Kelly or Vivienne before?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can anyone here tell me the price for 30mins at miso honey??????????

30 mins is now $130 . Price has increased recently.

Banned
    Anyone tried Kelly or Kristin before???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since I was Lucky enough to turn up and meet all 6 girls I thought it was my turn to introduce this weeks ladies.

I think they were all K girls except maybe Krystal who might've been thai I'm thinkin (don't quote me on that)

All like they were in their early to mid 20's...nobody was drop dead gorgeous but they were all nice enough lookin.

I took Krystal a few days ago and while she was short and cute which is how I like them but her service was only average. She has a cute smile and probably about a B cup.

The other ladies I remember were Julie and Bella (unfortunately not the same hot Bella who was there in July)

There was a lady who I asked her name twice when she introduced but still didn't understand it (probably the best lookin though)

One lady who was not as memorable as the others and forgot her name

Then there was Lucky who gave me the best entrance and hey since I was Lucky enough to see all ladies I figured it was an omen.

Took her for an hour and started off slow with some cuddles and light kisses. Then she got into it more and provided some nice DFK and lots of kissing around the ears and neck.

HBJ was pretty damn good and her tits were big enough to provide a bit of a tit fuck.

Did her in missionary on the side of the bed for a bit and then pushed her in and got in a bit deeper. Asked her on top where she started to really go for it and provide a bit more DFK. Sat up with her still on top and then she rode me on the side of the bed until I came and she apparently said she came with me.

Said she really liked me so can't guarantee she always does DFK without a tip.

Finished up with a cuddle and shower and left.

Best part was probably the HBJ. Only complaint was she seemed a bit looser then most ladies I've done in there. (or perhaps I'm just too small, who knows and who cares )

All in all though I'd go back for another visit before she leaves

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    Since I was Lucky enough to turn up and meet all 6 girls I thought it was my turn to introduce this weeks ladies.

I think they were all K girls except maybe Krystal who might've been thai I'm thinkin (don't quote me on that)

All like they were in their early to mid 20's...nobody was drop dead gorgeous but they were all nice enough lookin.
    Nice work mate. I saw all six too and agree no real standouts but nice enough. Liked the look of Krystal, though may give her a miss now after your report. I went with Sunni who's been there a few times. She's put on a little bit of weight but more to hold on to I guess. Has nice boobs, is an enthusiastic shag and friendly lady.

There is a girl called Lotus at Asian Star right now who also works at Miso under the name of Bella but I don't know if it the same hot Bella you are talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It could be the same girl. The website advertises Lotus as young, beautiful and busty. Don't know about size 6 though. This girl was stacked to the point of larger than DD though so I doubt she'd be size 6 with a bust like that. Not sure if you saw her and can confirm if it sounds like the same person?

I have seen Lotus before. She is not size 6, more like 8. She does have very large breasts. They are fake but they are soft. She is a fairly quiet girl.
    She is from Melbourne.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate. Sounds like that is the one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lexi recommended.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast