Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Miso Honey Ladies

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    What are the current 30 and 60 min rates?

Seeing they haven't published a website, you're guidance is much appreciated!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonda Bear View Post
    What are the current 30 and 60 min rates?

Seeing they haven't published a website, you're guidance is much appreciated!
    130/230

+1 for Lexi too

Don't know how she'll hold up though, she said she's doing a 6 week stint there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New ladies this week...saw 4 in the lineup...

Sugar...Korean early 20s...average build...boobs on the larger size, looked alright.

Tracy..Korean....mid 20s..maybe a lil older...done a few stints there...average build..bit on the taller side...boobs not real big... always comes across as very friendly but i've never been with her...probably would be good.

Cookie...older lady..i think Korean ? Big boobs....shortish...a bit chunky...arse looks pretty good...but i suspect this is the same Cookie that was there a while back and got unfavourable reviews I seem to recall. Get the feeling to avoid this one..

Finally..

BB ...OMG....knew as soon as I saw her I had to see her...Korean..early 20s...petite body...very sweet face n big eyes...nice boobs...not sure but could be fakies...but still nice...gives off the impression of being sweet n shy but knows what she's doing...very enjoyable!

Happy punting!

This was my first time to Miso, but I was impressed with the lineup. Most places I normally fancy only one or two of the ladies, but I would have spent my hard earned on all five after the intro's.

You made a sound choice, I went for Tracy myself http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...5968#post45968

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BB's boobs are fake, she had em done 2 months ago...that's why they haven't softened up much and she plays with them so much. She looks like something straight out of anime cartoon with those big eyes and hot body. I haven't had a lady make me cum that fast in years.

This is her first time working as a WL and she said she was already tired on her first day and doesn't like drunk customers. I think she'll have a tiring and tough first weekend so I hope people don't ruin her lovely and cute attitude.

Is today the day for new girls at Miso? Anyone seen them yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know names might not mean as much as booking details but here's what I took out of a phone call.

7 new ladies
    Jackie and Tanya - Thai
    Chinese don't remember name
    Rest Korean - Cindy and Lexi were names I remember

Nobody sounded familiar to me and haven't tried any yet and not sure if I will because familiars are always better value for money

I just went there and saw 4 girls in the lineup.
    Nicole - Korean, bad English but very pretty and great body. Heaps of tattoos.
    Nana - Korean, tallish, great body.
    Cindy - Korean, tall and skinny. Cute, short hair.
    ?? I forgot the other girl.

I ended up choosing Nicole and it was difficult to communicate as her English was so bad and she was quiet so that usually ends up being an average session for me. Catbath and CBJ were average, she didn't really go deep enough. She lubed up which I don't like but I understand why they do it.
    Cowgirl, missionary and doggie followed. During mish I tried to touch her clit but she didn't like it. Doggie was excellent and felt really tight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess the thai girls must be the nicest and hottest if they were unavailable. Now I'm a bit more interested.

Too bad about your booking. It's normally a 50/50 strike rate at miso I've found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spiral - thanks for the honest review. How tall was cindy and does she have a cute face? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I just went there and saw 4 girls in the lineup.
    Nicole - Korean, bad English but very pretty and great body. Heaps of tattoos.
    Tempting! Love a tight bodied 20 something with tattoos.

Thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Spiral - thanks for the honest review. How tall was cindy and does she have a cute face? Thanks.
    I wish I could remember. She might not have been tall but looked tall because she was slim. If I had to guess maybe 170cm but my memoery isn't as good as it used to be. Sorry if I am wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss going to MH but I got a girlfriend about a month ago so I can't punt right now.

Well.... I could.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cindy isnt that tall, 150-160cm ish... but shes cute tho.
    Lexy is tall, is nice.... she was there last week...
    saw a few others... but did nothing for me...

Quote Originally Posted by belial View Post
    I miss going to MH but I got a girlfriend about a month ago so I can't punt right now.

Well.... I could.
    You only live once :-)

You can ask a friend to work on your car, or you can pay a mechanic to do it properly. Same goes for your cock, whether you pay a WL or your mechanic is up to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    7 new ladies
    Jackie and Tanya - Thai
    Chinese don't remember name
    Rest Korean - Cindy and Lexi were names I remember
    I went in there last night to have a punt. I saw 3 of the girls in the lineup. They look a little older or flabby kind of, I don't know. You'll know what I mean when you see them. They're not as tight and firm and perky as younger girls I guess.

I took Tanya for 30 mins.

Ended up in the room with the broken shower door (water damage) started with her giving me a catbath and rubbing her tits on my dick. Nice tits those. Gave me some sort of flicking my dick around with her hand kinda HJ like I don't even know what that was. CBJ was pretty good. She got on top of me and I pumped her for a while. Then I went to missionary to finish. She gave me a massage for the rest of my time. Quite a decent massage.

Tanya was 7/10
    C possibly D cups with large nipples
    HJ 5/10 I dunno what that was it was weird.
    CBJ 9/10 great suction.
    FS 7/10 I've had better but I've had worse. Wasn't that tight but I could at least feel something even with lube and covered.
    GFE 2/10 Massage was good. But we didn't talk at all.

You only live once :-)

You can ask a friend to work on your car, or you can pay a mechanic to do it properly. Same goes for your cock, whether you pay a WL or your mechanic is up to you.
    I caved. Too hard to stop punting. But thats is our little secret ok guys? Shhhhhhh

Banned
    Did you see the lady called Miho or Miko? She is super hot....

Quote Originally Posted by belial View Post
    I caved. Too hard to stop punting. But thats is our little secret ok guys? Shhhhhhh
    Good for you Just be sure you show your irl gf plenty of attention. I find my relationship has been at its best since I started punting. I'm more attentive and less selfish... and it's not guilt. Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Gents. I saw Sophie last night and she seems doesn't seem to be reviewed yet so I'll add my bit.

Called up asking who was working and the lady said Sophie was the most popular which seemed right because i didn't see a review of her this week. I prebooked her for an hour to see what all the fuss was about.

Arrived there and she was fairly tall and pretty, korean, about a c cup and natural, good english.

Allowed kissing anywhere except on the lips. CBJ was decent, nothing to rave about but it's not my fave part of the service normally anyway.

I started out in missionary, then moved to cowgirl and moved into a sitting cowgirl. We both watched in the mirror in this position which was fantastic. The I got her up against the mirror in a standing doggie which was also good. She really took all positions as deep as I wanted with no resistance.

Did doggie on the bed again watching in the mirror and then back to missionary. I asked her if I could finish in doggie which she obliged and finished her off.

Had a quick chat and went for a piss and she invited me to join her in the shower where she soaped me up and washed me off and then a sneaky kiss on the lips when i left.

Overall it was a great session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Post removed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast