Kana

Person's Name : Kana

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : Wednesday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150hr cheap for this quality!

Size/shape : Slim, say size 6 perhaps. B/C boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese she says, speaks Japanese. Could be Chinese mix.

Services Provided : DATY, DFK, BBBJ, sex in a variety of positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments :

Head into see either the new girl Kana, or maybe Chanel who I have seen before. As soon as I walk in Sophie sees me to the small room down the end of the corridor and says she will give me the new girl, Kana.

I will say first up that I am very disappointed I did not ask who else was on because it seems Sugar who is usually a weekend girl and one I miss seeing was actually filling in for Chanel and I didn't know it. I would have seen Sugar above most girls in this place so you can imagine how disappointed I was to get home and see 64's roster for today has changed and now includes Sugar.

Anyway, I shower and Kana enters. She is very polite and friendly, as most Japanese are. Her English is OK, not great. She is about 160cm tall, approx size 6, age I really don't know, but no doubt older than 64 is pushing her as LOL. Ok looking, not supermodel material, not bad either.

We start by kissing softly which very soon becomes DFK. However we are both still standing and I suggest we lay down. We do so and continue our enthusiastic DFK. I make my way down to her breasts and spend some time making her feel good, and good she was going by her genuine moans and way she was thrusting her pelvic area at my rock hard cock.

I make my way down a little further to the honey pot and carefully ensure there are no potent surprises, which there aren't, so spend some time eating her pussy. She has a near full bush, maybe a bit trimmed, but it did not get in the way. She has particularly large labia lips so labia lovers might find Kana right up their alley.

Before long she says she is going to cum, which she does in a shuddering orgasm. I had stopped eating to let her shudder but she grabbed my hand and rammed it against her pussy whilst she finished cumming. She was so horny from this orgasm that before it had ended she had grabbed a condom wanting to fuck me.

She applied the condom and I entered in mish. I'm under the impression it was her first day here and she hasn't had a lot of work experience in this industry. She claims she worked somewhere else for a few days only. This I felt showed as she seemed genuinely horny and loving it, like a girl who hasn't had sex for a while.

Her pussy is lovely and firm, just what I need being one with a little less sensitivity than a lot of guys, but before long I get a bit tired and suggest a BJ for a rest. She asks if I want natural suck, which of course I say yes to. She slowly sucks my cock and it feels fantastic. I wasn't likely to cum from it (which is not uncommon anyway), but it felt fantastic and it allowed me to relax and enjoy. She is also one girl who likes to ask to make sure you are happy (comfortable is the term she uses), and that she is doing it all the way you like.

After a while I suggest more sex and she puts on another condom and gets on cowgirl. She was typical of a lot of girls in cowgirl, more grinding, and not much up and down unfortunately. However it still felt great and there was a little up and down.

Soon I decide if I don't try and fuck her my way I will end up running out of time so I ask if she will lay down while I fuck her. She obliges and soon I am pounding away in mish. She could take it ok but not when I went deep with the firmer thrusts, she mentioned it was hurting her in behind her belly button so I make sure I don't do too many deep ones.

Before long I feel it building and yes, it continues and soon I tell her I am about to cum. I explode in what seemed like an enormous orgasm which went on for a long time. In fact, have you ever had a orgasm that nearly hurts inside as it got to climax? Yes, it was that intense.

I collapse and she cleans me up and we have a little chat, mainly about Japan.

I shower not long after once I recovered and she offered a massage which I declined. I have things to do so decide to leave. Surprising there was about 20 minutes left still which was amazing considering it felt like it was a decent length punt.

Kana is obliging, and whether or not she is genuine Japanese she does have that Japanese polite manner and wishes to please. She is no supermodel but then again neither am I!

Kana is worth a visit although I didn't feel a massive connection to her.

As nice as she was I am still disappointed I did not get to see Sugar.

Another good service girl at 64. I hope it works out for her.

Lol, if she was genuinely Japanese, it would be shouted from the rooftops. I don't get this obsession with what country they're from. I once had a girl who at the beginning of the session told me she was Chinese. At our little chit chat at the end of the session she changed it to Thai, as if she just remembered that she was instructed to do so. I was like ok... speak Thai for me. She gave me this cheeky look then playfully hit me, and got up to shower, ending the talk.

Just because the girl tells you directly they're from one country, they could have been instructed to do so to 'raise' their value. Which is ridiculous!

Oh the unnecessary dishonesty!

Anyway, good report mate. You write some killer reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh of course Mannykay. As we know they do it because they are considered to be 'better'. But personally I have found mainland Chinese to be the hottest, most appreciative girls with the best service but maybe because statistically there are more mainland Chinese than anything else. With me, trying to sell a girl as something other than Chinese is pointless and if you mention Thai I'll definitely run the other way.

Thanks for your comments.