Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Junior Member(有D料到)

Singapore

Well...thought I'd start a new thread for Singapore as I'm sure the old thread would be quite outdated.

I'll be heading to Singapore in just under a month's time. I know Geylang is the place to go, but does anyone else have anywhere specific that I should visit?

I've done the research on Sammy but find that site quite confusing, or maybe i'm too used to the aus99 style.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by aus36 View Post
    I'll be heading to Singapore in just under a month's time. I know Geylang is the place to go, but does anyone else have anywhere specific that I should visit?
    :
    I am a fan of the four floors of hoes a.k.a. OT a.k.a Orchard Towers.

Doesn't really start until after 9 every night.

I use the freelancers bar in the first floor. About $150 should get you a gal for a LT at your hotel.

I've never bothered with Geylang or Sammy. I just catch a cab to OT, walk around the bar, pick and walk out...can take as little as 15 minutes to see before you buy.

Enjoy.

BS

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Watch out for the "Buy me drinks"" bars in OT. You get to chat to the girls, buy them very expensive drinks, but no "take away" at the end.

Brix nightclub in the Hyatt hotel is another good source, but tends to be more expensive.

Negotiate the prices, you should be able to get a quickie for about $150 and an all-nighter for $250.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Negotiate the prices, you should be able to get a quickie for about $150 and an all-nighter for $250.
    That reminds me that the prices do change through the night. Case of supply and demand. Quality and quantity.

When you first arrive, you usually pay too much.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can buy drinks for a girl at a bar and have chat wid her for 2-3 days she will accept to have sex for free thats what I did when I was there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    I am a fan of the four floors of hoes a.k.a. OT a.k.a Orchard Towers.

Doesn't really start until after 9 every night.

I use the freelancers bar in the first floor. About $150 should get you a gal for a LT at your hotel.

I've never bothered with Geylang or Sammy. I just catch a cab to OT, walk around the bar, pick and walk out...can take as little as 15 minutes to see before you buy.

Enjoy.

BS
    HAHAHAHA I've heard about the Four Floors of Whores.
    Never been there but I think this time around, with the company I have with me, we will be checking it out.

Aussiegaigin - Do you get better quality girls at the Hyatt (you do mean Grand Hyatt at Orchard right?)?

The aim really is, if my group can't pick up any girls at a night club like Zouk or somewhere in Clark Quay, then we'll most likely be looking around for easy paid pussy.
    But there will also be a few days like a Sunday where we would probably just head straight for the gun and go with paid services.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll try and share some feedback of my own experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    4 Floors has so many babes you won't have any trouble finding something you like. Having said that, I fell for the first girl and I saw. And her girlfriend!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Singapore2012 091.jpgI got this Viet girl from Orchard Towers last month and had her for 2 nights...she was a great girl,great fuck and did everything that I wanted and more!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whoa! KingWally....she's smoking hot. Damn....I'm gonna make sure to go to OT on my first night. I can't wait.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like my work trip at night will be around orchard tower only lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I've been reading up on Singapore, but still have some questions:
    - Can you take a Geylang girl back to your hotel for LT? IF so - what sort of price is that?
    - OR, are the places/rooms/showers in Geylang relatively clean? It's surprisingly hard to find reports.
    - Are girls in Singapore keen for doubles?
    - What's the best time to head to OT (how late?) and are they keen on LT?

If anyone can shed further light on this that wuold be great.
    -N00b

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont get too carried away and fly with your guard down. Plenty of ladyboys at OT. Plenty. Stunners too. If you have your beer goggles on, guard down.... well, things may not be what you bargained for. Unless that is what you're looking for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    So I've been reading up on Singapore, but still have some questions:
    - Can you take a Geylang girl back to your hotel for LT? IF so - what sort of price is that?
    - OR, are the places/rooms/showers in Geylang relatively clean? It's surprisingly hard to find reports.
    - Are girls in Singapore keen for doubles?
    - What's the best time to head to OT (how late?) and are they keen on LT?

If anyone can shed further light on this that wuold be great.
    -N00b
    Geylang has lots and lots of shops with the same type of shower facilities you will find here so there is no need to worry. There are also a lot of girls on the street which if that is your wish take them back to your hotel but there are countless short term cheap hotels in the area and the girls would normally have something available anyway. As for OT just go there after dinner, say around 10pm or later but earlier is also kind of OK if you just want a few beers as well.

You could stay at Hyatt and get free entry to the nightclub below and it's an easy enough walk to OT from there anyway. Hope this helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks heaps. Will do my best to avoid the LB
    Do you have to Barfine at OT?

BrainSex
    varies by the bar.

if you want a take away go to Ipanema on the first floor. Negotiate your price and walk out a happy man.

I love Singapore for mongering...it really is the easiest country in which to do business (of all kinds)

beast1u
    Can you speak Chinese? If so then that makes things a little easier.

There's a massage parlour in Haji lane just off Beach Road (near Arab street and Bali Lane). It's on the second floor, and I recommend you try it out if you get the chance. I also recommend the Blu jazz bar there for food and drinks, it's nice.

You'll find a few places on Desker Road and Rowell Road for the cheaper end of the market if you feel like adventuring, but to play it safe I'd say stick to Geyland and Orchard Towers.

If you get a chance to hop over to Kuala Lumpur while you're over that way, definitely check out the Beach House - a buffet of whatever flavour you want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is the orchard towers like?

is it similar to a thing in hk where you walk around on the levels of an apartment block and just knock on the door until you find a girl you want to fuck?

do they come with you to your hotel room or do you do it at their plce?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any rub and tug places?

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Babypup View Post
    What is the orchard towers like?

is it similar to a thing in hk where you walk around on the levels of an apartment block and just knock on the door until you find a girl you want to fuck?

do they come with you to your hotel room or do you do it at their plce?
    No, OT is bars and clubs. I prefer Ipanema, cruise in, circulate, make a choice and leave to hotel.

There are some 'massage' places on site but I haven't bothered with them, preferring to have mine as takeaway.

The RnT places in Singapore are called Health Clubs. Usually located at hotels or as legit businesses. have visited one health club as part of my experiences. paid my money, shown to a room. Was joined by middle aged lady, bed on floor. Shower in corner of room. She gave genuine massage plus always offering happy ending. I took up the offer and tipped her directly for that.

Before/After the massage their is a waiting area which also has included food in the price, pot of curry from memory.

Singapore is a nice place for punting. It is not the cheapest which is inline with its growth as a financial success.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Watch where you go in OT.

Places like Ipanema, the girls are freelance visitors and you can take your pick.

Some other bars are "Buy Me Drinks" (BMD) bars where the girls chat with you while consuming drinks you pay through the nose for. If you do chat one up for business, you will probably have wait till 2 or 3 AM when she finishes work.

You will find massages shops in many of the shopping plazas in SNG. Most will offer extras.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast