Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest swindle or ripoff ?

Banned
    Take care with travel

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    At one of the clubs in Roppongi I was at I was being entertained by this hot Thai chick. We had some private time behind the curtains and got some serious action, no FS though. The manager kept calling her away and then when she came back she would tell me I had to buy more drinks before we had more private time again. It was all rather obvious how it worked. The drinks were watered down and I was pouring most of them into flower pots. Anyway I started to feel a bit drowsy and thought maybe I had been spiked, don't know for sure but I went to the dunny and drank lots of water from the tap then left just in case. I was ok after that. I have heard that they can spike you then max out your credit card.

I had a good reason to leave also as the Thai girl went back on her word about how much the next private session would cost, the scum manager would have made her do it. Anyway I called her greedy and left. She changed from nice to the nastiest ball breaking bitch you have ever seen.... She had a go at the manager also. He probably slapped her around afterwards though, he was a hard faced gutless scumbag.

Banned
    Overseas, my principle will be:

"If its more hassle than the average $150 Sydney parlour - then thats not good enough. NEXT PLACE !"

You ask me to pay more for more drinks for you ?
    Sorry, I didnt come here to drink or pay for your drinks, my love

In fact, they sell cheap liquor for take away at all the numerous 7 - 11 corner stores at all hours (true story)

So lets get to the point, my love:

How much, for you, for 30 minutes ?
    How much, for you, overnight ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    When I was in Roppongi at first I stayed away from the Nigerians, then I got to know some of them and found they were more honest than the locals that worked in the area (this isn't saying much though as the locals that work those clubs are very untrustworthy).
    That's saying something when the Nigerians are more honest than the locals!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Dammm am I the only person here who enjoyed without fear Tokyo's red light district this year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Dammm am I the only person here who enjoyed without fear Tokyo's red light district this year?
    May be you should organise a Gucci2012 tour of the Tokyo red light district!

Never know you might end up making a fortune and even if you don't you will at least have lots of fun.

Banned
    Gucci, organise the Gucci2013 tour of any place and I want the brochure

Then I write the Travel Guide

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

Never know you might end up making a fortune and even if you don't you will at least have lots of fun.
    As long as the tour group doesn't look like "reporter's" as told to me by Japanese WL should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

I have a perfect tour guide for such a Tokyo tour !!

Mimi the erotic master !

But we must stay in separate rooms otherwise, no gas left for the actual tour........lol

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I just re-read this thread and Ahlungors only 2 contributions are advertising for Mimi, WTF!

Banned
    I just re-read tis thread and Ahlungors only 2 contributions are advertising for Mimi, WTF!
    Lol.

Next time you're over there, check out Tokyo Cats at Kanda. Milfs, about $120 for the hour, and you'll get a decent soaplandish experience, 2 BBBJ's and a few durry breaks in between.

Alternatively for a safe bet is Tokyo Hentai Club. $400 for a young babe delivered to your hotel room for 90 minutes. Full service isn't allowed though*.

*YMMV

Banned
    I just re-read tis thread and Ahlungors only 2 contributions are advertising for Mimi, WTF!
    No surprise there.
    Ahlungor is the real king of ES PEE A EM and keyboard drivel.
    Posting whatever comes to mind 20 times a day FFS!
    without a doubt!
    Meaninglessness posts, sporting updates, celebrity gossip, weather updates, what's on tv updates and lots of over hyped biased reviews/ shameless advertising and promotions of his shops/girls
    lots of borderline Homo dick pics!
    Even though he's been called out on many occasions he still continues! WTF!?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't be too harsh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Don't be too harsh
    Sometimes the truth is harsh.
    No need to sugar coat it.

Banned
    Isn't she retired?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12