Thread: Worst to Best after report - Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst to Best after report - Sydney

Just a quick post on what I have had in my short experience the last few months.

I had my first massage ever at the place just down from Snow Lotus a few months ago. The girl was okay overall but nothing to write home about. She kept looking at her watch and wouldn't allow any touching but I think it cost $35 or $50

I got advice from this forum but I didn't follow it and next I went to "at Hurstville' were a gross old Asian lady gave me a massage and then rode my cock for just $85. I couldn't say no, but I was worried about my fella for few days afterwards.

Next I tried Snow Lotus and what a difference, the girl actually seemed to care about giving a great HJ, even after I cummed she kept rubbing. She was really pretty but her untamed bush really turned me off. Overall I think it was $85 but I would say it was well spent

BUT a few weeks later I tried Bliss on Crown. Can I say that paying the extra makes a huge difference. The girl was a hot Aussie that I would never otherwise have a chance with. I chose her because of the bikini she wore that made her look like the girl next door but with her hot body, I cummed so hard!

The only thing I'm looking for now in the next step is somewhere where I can put forward a request. I would love to finger a girl while she wears her bikini or panties, although I don't want sex. Is it better to go to somehere like the Golden Apple to ask for this or would the girls at Bliss or Sirs be cool with this? or even Snow Lotus?

What was the girls name at bliss on crown?