Thread: Serial monogamy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Serial monogamy

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help me. I,m a big rnt fan and i am considering making an appointment with either serial monogamy at k point or thai alice at the valley. I,ve read a lot of good reports about thai alice/paula but has anyone got anything to report about serial monogamy? Prices, quality, appearance any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen serial - She has quite a good body but i wouldn't say shes tiny - just average but still hot.

She has quite a few tats, quite firm implants and is generally fairly friendly.

Worth a shot but i am sure there would be better out there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that info Screamer, i,ve seen that she has a few good reports but i dont know if she is still around coz i can,t contact her. So Screamer do you have any suggestions or recommendations on other RnT ladies?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    F.Y.I. Guys, I found serial monogamy (shirley) A very nice lady. She made me feel relaxed & I found her to be very friendly. YES! I will go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    F.Y.I. Guys, I found serial monogamy (shirley) A very nice lady. She made me feel relaxed & I found her to be very friendly. YES! I will go back.
    Any info on prices etc? What services does she offer? Also, any chance of getting her number?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    RnT 70/30 min