Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5* star management !!!!!! I fucking got gonorrhea after seeing alexi 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillybob View Post
    Dude, you should have sent 5 Star Management a personal message about this rather than post in a public forum. Their response (shown below) should be enough to satisfy you that the appropriate actions were taken. If it didn't then you could post publicly. As it is, Alexi has been diagnosed and treated and will go back to work with this stigma unnecessarily hanging over her head.

This comment is not directed at you specifically but those of you who loudly proclaim that you got an STD from a prostitute might want to stop and ask yourself if you had it first and gave it to her. In most cases you won't be able to tell so don't point fingers publicly unless really necessary.

5 Star response:
    "Alexi has been off for 2 weeks now. She had been to Sydney Hospital for a FULL CHECKUP, She was given medication for infection in her throat. Alexi must have got the infection from the customer before YOU

Bro iamnowfuced1234
    BBBJ service is an optional service. Sorry for any inconvenient caused.

Punt SAFELY"
    Well said bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Dude, you should have sent 5 Star Management a personal message about this rather than post in a public forum. Their response (shown below) should be enough to satisfy you that the appropriate actions were taken. If it didn't then you could post publicly. As it is, Alexi has been diagnosed and treated and will go back to work with this stigma unnecessarily hanging over her head.

This comment is not directed at you specifically but those of you who loudly proclaim that you got an STD from a prostitute might want to stop and ask yourself if you had it first and gave it to her. In most cases you won't be able to tell so don't point fingers publicly unless really necessary.

5 Star response:
    "Alexi has been off for 2 weeks now. She had been to Sydney Hospital for a FULL CHECKUP, She was given medication for infection in her throat. Alexi must have got the infection from the customer before YOU

Bro iamnowfuced1234

Punt SAFELY"
    Thanks Bro hillbillybob

THANK YOU
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

I wish Alexi get well soon, don't cry baby

Uncle Alex will go to see you and give you a hug when you come back.

To Any Bros that saw ALEXI after bro iamnowfuced1234

on 4th, 5th and 6th AUG

Please attend check up at Sydney Hospital for STD.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnowfuced1234 View Post
    i did a blood test last week result was negative. I hope I get the same thing in 6weeks.

Once again be safe guys don't follow my path

How do you avoid it though? its not like you were having bb sex. BBBJ is common.
    I can only say you were unlucky, just the same way car accidents happen.

Banned
    Dont other punters that visited this lady around the same time also have a right to know whats going down so they can get themselves tested as quickly as possible?

5 Star response:

Bro iamnowfuced1234

Punt SAFELY"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I hope this thread will not be locked or deleted.

Wish all brothers safe and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Dont other punters that visited this lady around the same time also have a right to know whats going down so they can get themselves tested as quickly as possible?
    According to the OP, he got it two weeks ago, the symptoms would have developed a week ago. For those who use the forum, they would have pm the shop already, and for those who don't use the forum, they're not gonna see this post anyway !

I think as this incident unfold, 5 Star has shown good duty of care in declaring the lady was infected and had stopped working while getting her treatment, you really cant ask any more from a shop!

They didn't try to deny it, no argument and excuses, fully understand its a risky business for both the WLs and punters, i think they did the right thing and acted responsively.

Lets just hope the infections are contained and only very small no. of brothers are affected - hopefully none, and all parties involved are on a full recovery path, so business as usual and punt safely.

Just my 5 cents

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    I wish Alexi get well soon, don't cry baby

Uncle Alex will go to see you and give you a hug when you come back.
    Uncle Alex should get a test as well I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I agree that punters need to know about this, and I think poster did the right thing, he informed the forum and the shop without attacking it. Having said this, I do worry about Alexi when (or if) she returns to work (I haven't seen her before though) and how this affects her business, not to mention more importantly the psychological trauma that she is experiencing now. This is one of the dilemmas of this business and will be forever debated.

BIG THUMBS UP to 5 Star City Management for treating this professionally. You not only set the benchmark on girls and their service in Sydney, but also professionalism in handling sensitive issues as such.

Prayers go out to Alexi, hope all the best for her in whatever decision she makes.

Once again, good job 5 Star City in the way this issue was dealt with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro iamnowfuced1234:

1. It sucks that you got gonorrhea.
    2. Alexi will be suffering greatly also. I can't imagine gonococcal pharyngitis being very pleasant. She did not acquire or pass on this disease deliberately.
    3. Punting is a high risk activity. The ONLY way you assume zero risk is to completely abstain from sex. The next lowest risk is to be in a monogomous sexual relationship. If you continue to punt, you should opt for cbj only (does 5* actually still have a non-Singapore service option?)
    4. The shop acted appropriately and responsibly by removing her from work and having her treated.
    5. Incidents like this will come up from time to time and remind us all that we should get regular check-ups.
    6. I wouldn't worry about HIV from this incident (assuming you only had bbbj and cfs, and did not have any STI going into the incident). The risk of HIV transmission is slightly increased with active gonorrheal infection (which you did not have) and you did not engage in any activity that has a high risk of transmission such as bbfs, greek, etc. I would not say it is impossible, but it is very unlikely to catch HIV receiving oral sex unless she has mouth ulcers, recent dental surgery, etc.
    7. Do not forget the responsibility to anyone else you had sexual contact with to get them tested.

Punt safely all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Uncle Alex should get a test as well I think.
    Hahaha,

Uncle Alex comes from the south. He is a lazy bear and hasn't given his hug for Alexi kid because he eats hot and spicy.
    He's no need to check his blood just his blood pressure is enough and he just worries about the pretty girl. If she cries lonely in this winter, this lazy bear should give her warm

Anyway, Gonorrhea is not a big problem if the client get a good treatment. The big problem is mental! When I was young I used to worries about the problem like that, especailly that case happened in capital of sex, my condom gone in WL ass, sh.! me. The doctor in hospital told him "No worries, mate (he might graduate from Sydney ) just Gonorrhea! I'll give you an injection then go home take some pills, take a rest and relax" Lucky me that time my blood test was negative

Take care all bros, if you guys don't wanna get bbbj or DD just let the girls know. They will skip their services by your requests

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Star View Post
    Bro iamnowfuced1234:

3. Punting is a high risk activity. The ONLY way you assume zero risk is to completely abstain from sex. The next lowest risk is to be in a monogomous sexual relationship. If you continue to punt, you should opt for cbj only (does 5* actually still have a non-Singapore service option?)
    Hahaha, there's no such thing as compulsory Singapore service, just tell the girl if you don't want BBBJ, she should be happier to oblige !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro hillbillybob, i admire that you are able to appear so calm and i think it's just because u are not the person who got the STD like bro iamnowfuced1234. Put your foot in his shoes and u will know some panic does go beyond control. plus this bro is not blaming the girl neither 5* management.

i appreciate bro iamnowfuced1234 for bringing this to public so everyone would take care of others. i appreciate 5* management for the quick respond too.

hope it rings alarm for everyone. btw if possible i suggest cbj in all occasion (as a regular customer that's what i always do). cos STD does not choose ppl because of her innocence and charming looking. STD prefers risk takers and gives equal chance to those.

5 Star response:

Bro iamnowfuced1234

Punt SAFELY"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Herpes is another serious STD most common as well, Im always gonna punt safe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros

As far as I know Alexi does not have anything or symptoms at all like other bros said. I am sure 5* city bro can confirm later. If that's the case, iamfuced1234 bro, are u sure u didn't go anywhere else or catch it somewhere?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I hope this thread will NOT be LOCKED or DELETED.

and wish every brothers HAPPY and SAFE.

HAPPY business as usual for 5 stars!!! I am confident 5 Stars management will handle every situation professionally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with Travelmate bro, being a frequent punter at 5*, they always provide good quality service girls and girls did regular check up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha, there's no such thing as compulsory Singapore service, just tell the girl if you don't want BBBJ, she should be happier to oblige !
    Bro wilisno - by this question, I was referring to how 5* used to advertise a normal price and a "Singapore" price that was a bit extra. Of course it is all punter's (and wl's) right to refuse the Singapore service.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast