Thread: New to Sydney - need some advice on where to go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New to Sydney - need some advice on where to go

Hi Brothers,

First I would like to say thanks to everyone here who takes time out to post. It's been really helpful for someone like me who has been in Sydney only a few weeks. Based on the posts here I've visited Silver Fox Massage and Masstige8 and have had quite an interesting time in both places.

Now I need some advice. I'm a big big fan of BBBJ. My ideal punting night would be getting a massage and BBBJ. But this seems to be a rare combination. Closest I came was in Masstige8 where the girl give me a half hearted CBJ for about 30 secs, before moving onto a HJ.

I'm pretty horny tonight - but I think I might not have too much luck finding anywhere to satisfy me tonight. Can you bros give me some pointers on where I should be looking?

Thanks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well i don't think there is any place u can get massage+bbbj.... But do it wot i did..... I used to search around for ml i would like to meet or keep/in contact, i usually went to some small on in local area, once u find ml u like stick to that girl, and get her number.... To make life story short i still keep in contact with these ml and get more than bbbj now...

Good luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or go to a fs place and ask for a Mazda only and bbbj?