Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Eva at 252 Parramatta Road.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    yes. i have seen some good story from brother moz

can you give business owner a chance to read and response and handle their customers feedback.

i guess most brothers may get upset when see ahlungor jump in within 30 minutes and react to all the shops that he is familiar with.
    this all base on your own experience and assumotions.

please take this as my positive feedback. no offense.

you are not their pr agent.

i prefer to see reaction and case resolution from first hand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is not the first time somoene has asked AHLUNGOR to exercise a bit of restraint. Sadly, it goes unheeded.

I can see that he enjoys punting, is a fan of particular shops and has a good time chatting away on this and other forums.

Not to rain on his parade but most of his posts is just chatter and not very good value add.

When he does say something informative it is typically very good though. But generally, it just ends up being like spam. One liners and constant promotion, ML name dropping and unrelated anecdotes about his favourite girls and shops.

It's bad enough that the likes of Syd90 Club, MyOutCall and a few massages shops keep trying to push multiple threads related to their shops up to the top of the forum every night. Do they really think that's helping their business? Don't know about you other guys but I don't even bother looking at those threads anymore because I just assume it's advertising or in the case of Syd90, a few full stops!

And that's almost how I feel about seeing AHLUNGOR's posts. A sense of forboding and an immediate reaction of only wanting to just skim a few lines to see if there's actually anything interesting in there.

This is not meant to be inflammatory and no disrespect to AHLUNGOR is intended. Just sharing what I believe a few brothers on the forum are feeling too! I look forward to your next full review AHLUNGOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

can you give business owner a chance to read and response and handle their customers feedback.

i guess most brothers may get upset when see ahlungor jump in within 30 minutes and react to all the shops that he is familiar with.

Hi brother Mate,

I was just asking brother Mozilla a simple question , perhaps you should let him answer my question instead of jumping in to answer on his behalf?

May be he would offer to buy me a beer and tell me a few good stories!

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Mate,

I was just asking brother Mozilla a simple question , perhaps you should let him answer my question instead of jumping in to answer on his behalf?

May be he would offer to buy me a beer and tell me a few good stories!

Cheers
    i am talking not related to brother moz issue.

i am talking in general let busuness owner a chance to response on behalf of themselves.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    finally had a chance to meet Eva...

massage.. not bad. guess above average.
    looks, pretty face, small in size so.. not HOT but cute category
    Part 2 ..... pretty average really.... nothing i would crave to come back for.

another let down... she was friendly and we chatted and get along fine... but NOthing amazing...
    mr mozilla

thankyou to you to see Eva, you happy with eva? if no happy pleaese come back see other girl

top girl tiffany and cici holiday
    Summer and elley very good service

thankyou
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Just had a chance to get back online and to read my post... And I had a feeling alunghor was gonna ask me.

1. Yes, i have had good review... PERHAPS alungor should do what he does best.. go back to all my post and dig them out. you have no problem doing that to prove your point but someone you dont do it when it doesnt suit your arguements.
    2. some of my fav has been joey, tiff, cici, etc at snow, foxy, stanemore, and even Tarent Point girls and many newtown girls.
    3. im never one to jump on the 'blind' positive review bandwagon. i seem to be sceptical about all the raves and hype from punters that are out there until i try them.
    4. so far some of the more hyped up girls have let me down.. now, i dont care if they are 9/10 great services record.. if that 1 failed attempt is my first one, then the other 9 visits wont matter.. cause i probably wont see them again. RIGHT? most of you guys will agree.

with eva.. firstly.. she was late from another customer.. by 15 min. then she finished 15min early. i notice these like any other punters. i just dont say too much in front of them cause she told me she was tired and hungry.

her part 1 was decent.. which i did say. but compare to coco or my fav joey at SL, it lacks technique.

her part 2 was ordinary.. not much of bother rub.. a 10 sec b2b and she went for the little bro with simply up and down.

now, these are nothing close to all the rave review.. it dont matter if it was me or her off day or whatever.. it just wasnt great.. so i report as they are.

with all of what i mentioned, i still tipped her more than usual and she was happy.

but im not going to sugar coat it and say...'amazing' 'godess' or what ever you guys seem to throw them out like confetti at parties. i recon most people want genuine unbias review. and if it result in less business..... then so be it.

i dont see COCO and her girls tell us.. STOP reviewing good AR because we are too busy.. yet they bitch about how angry when mimi has lost business because a punter gave his view.

so take the good and the bad. WHY is AL defending them so much? if you claim its not bias.. let other report as they are and as a friend of COCO, speak to her away from forum..
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

you know i wasnt going to bag her in details on public forum... incase it becomes too popular and then result in bad business. but sometime AL over reacts and then attacks everyone that disagree.

agree to disagree.. but no need to comment on every disagreement.

travelmate and Alhungor... beer will be on me if you boys wanna catch up sometime soon..

it has been a while....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am on your side Mozilla.

I like AR to be fair rather than glossed. So I take most reviews with a grain of salt.

But it is my decision to see the girl. I am not forced to.

Really, the only girl that have lived up to her hype for mine was Leng.

Hi Brother Moz,

Just wondering, have you ever been really happy with any ML ??
    Hi Guys,

Thanks to all of your comments!

But are you guys not over reacting a little bit ?

All I did was asking Brother Moz a question and people just jump on my back left right and centre !!

Is this not unfair on me ?

First of all, I don't think brother Moz's review on Eva was a bad one, so to start with, there is nothing to defense !

And believe me, if I want to defense a ML , it will not be a one liner....lol

I have only tried Eva once , and she is so not my type but she has a pretty face and she is cute and we got on well and that's about it !

But she is very popular and brother CMK just loves her, can't blame him, he worked so hard to give Eva a good time in all their sessions, of course he is ultimately very happy !

Well, bro Moz may have written some good reviews, may be they are too old or few and far between , so I don't know, i cant remember what sort of girls he likes ? when I posted that question, some of you may think that was to discredit bro Moz, but hey, he is actually a friend and we talked and PM'd all the times, so why would I want to put him down, it may sound like it but it wasn't the intention! So sorry to you all if I mislead anyone !

And in fact, after that losing battle for Mimi, I hardly do any defensive works anymore, it's not worth it and it won't help, much easier just let it be !

Besides, usually for most of the popular MLs they have their own fan club and there are plenty of other brothers will support!

Cici is a recent example!

There you go,

So you like Joey, Tiffany and Cici - all the usual suspects .......lol

Ok then, I'll say: Mena, Elley and the new Tiffany will suit you better !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing new !
    However, TM really has class.... and stay faithful for that long and not hesitate to offer good advice .. It is up to individual at the end of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Brother Moz,

Just wondering, have you ever been really happy with any ML ??
    Hi Guys,

Thanks to all of your comments!

But are you guys not over reacting a little bit ?

All I did was asking Brother Moz a question and people just jump on my back left right and centre !!

Is this not unfair on me ?

Cheers
    If I could offer an observation, I think Ahlungor gets a bit emo when reading less than enthusiastic posts about his favourite shops. The question to Mozilla comes across as a bit sarcastic and implying he (Mozilla) is very hard to please, so I am not surprised at the reactions that followed.

It was a simple question, but a loaded one! Ahlungor I've given you this advice before and you can take or leave it- sometimes it might be better to let other like minded posters reply first, taking the pressure off you a bit. I know it could be difficult if you are a passionate guy who likes to jump in boots and all to any debate. Cheers.

It's all good Alhungor.. I know u didn't mean any offense. It's been far and few between because, I go back to usual suspects these days and no point repeating the same stuff everyone have already mentioned. I'm sure people get that.

Plus I'm mindful of the impact a negative ar has on business and their fav punters so didn't want to offend.

All good bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have read Mozilla's report and to be honest, I just want to point out that ymmv might be the the case here. It was Mozilla who had the choice of speaking to management first about it all, but chose to publicly write about his experience on the forum. That's his prerogative I guess. And I know a lot of punters out there choose to do that, rather than speak to the shopkeeper...

Ahlungor, you can't always defend the girl every time. There might be a lot of factors that happened that day. Only Eva and mozilla knows what happened in that room. She might have had an off day, they didn't connect, she was not focus as she was hungry etc. etc. Perhaps mozilla had an off day, did not connect, was not focus or was even hungry!!! Hehehe... who knows!? After all, these girls are human beings with feelings unlike machines. I don't think that one so-so review would damage her reputation. She is a big girl, she will have to take the good and the bad. Really, there is nothing to worry about here. If mozilla didn't enjoy his experience with girls at Stanmore, then so be it! That's just the way it is, and we could all either accept it or find out the truth ourselves...

Now, as for little Eva, I have seen her on countless occasions and she is comfortable with me. I don't get the routine b2b and handjob from her anyway. What I get is between Eva and I... Well you have read all of my escapades and she has been more than accommodating to my needs! I don't feel the need to jump in and defend her as punters like myself could easily judge by their own experience. So, in saying that, take my AR's of her with a grain of salt. It is MY experience with her, and nobody else's. She will not act the same way towards other's as she would with me. There is absolutely no guarantee that the experience that I have with her will be replicated with other's...

My massage with her is not unusual where we would have a quick cigarette break in between, us chatting away about each other's day and so on. And I have been in at 8.00 pm to start things off by having a nice leisurely shower before Eva lays a finger on me. I don't usually get a massage until say, a quarter past. Sometimes where she had to tend to phone calls and the door bell, she would apologize and make up for it. That is why I like late bookings, where I start at 8-8.30 and run until 10-10.30. Eva is a quiet, reserve girl who needs a little encouraging when it comes to foreplay and other activities. However, that is what I like about her. She is still very shy when it comes to removing her clothes and underwear. She is quite prim and proper until I start having my way with her. And that just drives me insane. She is extremely horny and gets really vocal... Why do you think I drop in late? Once all the other girls have finished their shifts, I make sure that she screams, moans, groans at the top of her lungs!!! Hehehe...

There was a time where she would charge me accordingly. We went over the half an hour of my 2 hour booking, but I paid for the 2 hours plus tip. I have given her small tips here and there but I would tip what I would consider to be a fair amount. Yesterday's session was a total of 3 hours plus tip. My cost came out to $180 for 3 hours + $50 tip. Eva asked for $250 at first, but I negotiated a little and gave her $225. I explained that Coco spent about half an hour minus tending to customers and so forth. By the way, I don't really pay the discount rate anymore. It's not a big deal for me. It's a $10 tip in difference here and there...

1 hour with Coco to kick things off, then her coming in to continue for the last 2 hours. I am happy to give Coco $50 for half an hour of pure mastery, even when I have not booked her for a massage. I am always happy to have her loosen me up before getting entertained by Eva...

Eva for ever !

But please bring some nice food !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Freedom of speech and Real AR For Ever!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Eva for ever !

But please bring some nice food !
    no problem... she loves her blueberry cheesecake... as oppose to strawberries and chocolates...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigM View Post
    Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : 252b Parramatta Road, Stanmore

Date of Visit : 22/09/2013

Hours of Business : 7 days, 10:00am to 9:00pm

Rates : $30/ 30 Minutes $55/60 Minutes + extras

Age : Looks like late 20’s – early 30’s (didn’t ask her age..)

Size/shape : B size cup breast, size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity: Taiwan

Services Provided : Nude Massage, B2B, HJ,

Value for money/recommend? Yes

my experience/comments:

After seeing earlier what was on offer up the road (558 Parramatta Rd), I needed somewhere to go for a comfortable release near by so I decided to try this joint as it has been a while since my last visit.

I rocked up at the back lane entrance and knocked on the back door and was greeted by a cute faced, small-medium build around 5’6 tall. I asked if you guys are busy and she replied with... ’ No, I’m not busy now....’ She took me to a room and asked how long I would like to stay, I opted for 1 hour and paid the $55 fee.

I was asked if I wanted to take a shower but was not needed as I already done that before I left home. I removed my clothes and laid on the table. Her name was Eva, a Taiwanese native, hair was in a ponytail and I could detect maybe a hint of Caucasian influence somewhere in her blood lines. Perhaps, it was the dark room, but at the time, she looked hot.

Eve walked back to the room with her heated massage oil and started to pour it all over my shoulders and back. She started with her ‘oil relaxing massage’ first on my neck, then shoulders and working down my back. Wasn’t a firm massage, but didn’t care, as long the oil temperature was more then warm, that was good enough for me. (Don’t know about you guys, but a decent warm oil massage is a complete turn on with me...).

We had the normal introduction conversation going, her English was ok at times, and although not good enough for me to continue further conversation, I was just satisfied in enjoying enjoy the massage. Eva told me she has only been in Australia for 9 months.

She slowly poured more oil on my bum, my upper thighs and legs, then back massaging my hips as I requested, yeah, the ‘bum’ massage was awesome. Just over the 30 minute mark, she asked me if I wanted more than a massage, I asked what was on offer and she mentioned a nude B2B and hand job for an additional $50…Sold!

I didn’t need to pay the extras right away, she poured more oil around my bum and started to apply her fingers along my crack and eventually lightly massaging my balls, then slight tugs on my penis.

She got on the table and moved to lay on my back, she slowly was moving up and down and making sure her abdomen was pressing against my arse, I could feel her pussy hairs brushing against my bum crack, her hard nipples rubbing al over my back and lightly licking on both of my ears.

My dick was rock hard at this stage and I was begging her (inside of me) to ask me to turn over. then much to my delight, I heard those famous words..’Okay, please turn over..’

Once turned over, I saw her naked body all covered with Oil, really sexy viewing. She again applied oil all over my front, my penis and balls and legs. She got on the table gave me a short front B2B, expecting a longer duration, but was in no mood to complain. Once that was finished, she started to give me a slowly erotic tug and her other hand rubbing my balls sacs.

At this stage I didn’t want to reach climax so I asked her if she minded to get on the table for a 69 position, she agreed but no DATY was allowed.

With her oily lubed arse and pussy staring at me, she continued to tug me well, I gently placed my fingers all along her pussy lips and bum hole, she didn’t backed away so I thought I could be onto something here. I took the plunge and pressed my thump slightly up her bum hole, she them moved her arse in small circular motions ensuring she was getting turned on. I was on a good thing here so I didn’t wanted to rock the boat in pressing further up, so I just enjoyed the moment.

Then it was brewing, I couldn’t hold back, gave her a small pre warn and I blew my load with extreme prejudice…! I blew a massive load , she kept on tugging me until the last drops.

With her own words.. ‘You came out plenty..’ which I could help myself and had a giggle, it just sounded funny.

Eva gave me a detailed tissue wipe down, was asked if I wanted to take a shower and I obliged. Now the décor of the hall room and bedrooms at this joint are nothing to boast about, but will admit the shower facility looked clean and odourless, which was pleasant.

Went back to the room, got dressed and gave her the well deserved $50 for the extras. Eve works 6 days a week, Thursday is her day off.

Enjoyable Sunday night punt, I will totally recommend Eva.

Think Big..

Another typical Eva session copied from auxxxreview

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Lovely Eva is serving today
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345