Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/17-20 Esplanade Ashfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

6/17-20 Esplanade Ashfield

6 months now we never talk about this shop.. Anybody has experienced for the past 6 months.. how's the girl these days? any nice girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenboy View Post
    6 months now we never talk about this shop.. Anybody has experienced for the past 6 months.. how's the girl these days? any nice girl?
    I've been to the sister shop on everton rd, strathfield a number of times owned by the same bitch called Alice. wouldn't bother, she gets all these uni students in to give a shit massage and there's no guarantee of HJ at the end even if u offer to tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I've been to the sister shop on everton rd, strathfield a number of times owned by the same bitch called Alice. wouldn't bother, she gets all these uni students in to give a shit massage and there's no guarantee of HJ at the end even if u offer to tip.
    Just 5 minutes down the road @ 55 George Street Burwood, you will have all your prayer answered.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i heard angie is good, anyone tried angie in ashfield?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Uni student are 30+ in age.
    why>

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Uni student are 30+ in age.
    why>
    talking about everton road, during uni winter hols I def got some younger ones in mid 20s but the problem was she looks at my dick and says 'are you serious, u want me to massage that?', with that attitude i said don't bother i'm going.

talking about everton road, during uni winter hols I def got some younger ones in mid 20s but the problem was she looks at my dick and says 'are you serious, u want me to massage that?', with that attitude i said don't bother i'm going.
    Hi Brother Potluck,

I know a place where all the 21 years old young MLs would love to massage "That" for you!!

Two students: Momo 19 (before school) and Penny 21 (after school) - you really should try.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Potluck,

I know a place where all the 21 years old young MLs would love to massage "That" for you!!

Two students: Momo 19 (before school) and Penny 21 (after school) - you really should try.

Cheers

Where's this place and how much, what kinda services...you have me interested and I'm horny close to the end of the week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd place my bet on Snow Lotus, knowing where TM bro usually finds his talents :-)

Where's this place and how much, what kinda services...you have me interested and I'm horny close to the end of the week
    Brother Potluck,

The place is Snow Lotus in shop 2, 741 George Street city (at the end of a private laneway).

Give Vicky the mamasan a call on 0410-781-843 and she will recommend the right girl for you.

BTW, you are in luck, both of the young girls I mentioned above (Momo 19 and Penny 21) will be working a full shift this weekend, good luck!

Friday: Selina, Kelly 21, Alice 21

Saturday: Joey, Cici 21, Momo 19

Sunday: Lina, Jessie 21, Penny 21

Cheers

ps. cost is $60/hr massage only, for nude HJ add another $50 tips
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd say listen to bro ahlungor, he won't steer you wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Potluck,

The place is Snow Lotus in shop 2, 741 George Street city (at the end of a private laneway).

Give Vicky the mamasan a call on 0410-781-843 and she will recommend the right girl for you.

BTW, you are in luck, both of the young girls I mentioned above (Momo 19 and Penny 21) will be working a full shift this weekend, good luck!

Friday: Selina, Kelly 21, Alice 21

Saturday: Joey, Cici 21, Momo 19

Sunday: Lina, Jessie 21, Penny 21

Cheers

ps. cost is $60/hr massage only, for nude HJ add another $50 tips
    thanks Ah Lungor, great tips for other brothers out there! But I lost big money on pokies this week so no budget for punting for a while Ironically I was using my punting budget to try to win some more so I can experience more punts, end up losing the lot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shops run by Alice are rubbish. Especially the one in strathfield. The Ashfield one is very hit and miss and to get anything you have to be the right ethnicity. Burwood is the place to be but you bros should already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    I'd place my bet on Snow Lotus, knowing where TM bro usually finds his talents :-)
    Thanks for your support!
    yes! 1 or 2 visits per week from me to Snow

Quote Originally Posted by handbanana View Post
    I'd say listen to bro ahlungor, he won't steer you wrong
    fully support on Ahlungor advise as well

thanks Ah Lungor, great tips for other brothers out there! But I lost big money on pokies this week so no budget for punting for a while Ironically I was using my punting budget to try to win some more so I can experience more punts, end up losing the lot
    Hi brother Potluck,

Punting and gambling are two of the worse devils in life, because they are so addictive!!

But at least sex is a natural human basic needs, if you are not married and have no gf, where else can you get it, you cant DIY all the time, right!! So regular punting is necessary if you dont go overboard.

But if you can, stay away from the pokies, you will never get rich from it!! Just think about the billions made by the government and the millions made by the clubs, we are at the wrong end of the food chain man!! There is really nothing much left for us when it comes to paid outs and most of the time you put them all back eventually.

But who am i to lecture you here, i do exactly the same thing every week, WTF!! My weekly budget is sort of $200! Half and half between massage and betting on footies and if my team wins, i go for extra punting or try a FS here and there and i have been quite discipline for a while so i have not lost too much which lead to no happy ending for the week!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was actually doing quite well up until this session...was winning regularly between 50-100 on mixture of pokies and electronic baccarat/roullette machines and always had the self control to step away after getting a small win and take it to massage joint to subsidise a punt. But i started getting greedy this time because i wanted to punt at better places and that was my downfall.

cookie man is right, to take a leaf out of marx's book, pokie machines are the opium of western sydney.

hahaha. From my point of view.
    It needs a BANK to start gambling.
    and never take any punt using too much of your bank even if it is a $1.01 chance.

Poker machines is never my favorite.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Thanks for your support!
    yes! 1 or 2 visits per week from me to Snow
    I think all the going rates for city shops a way over now given every one is charging 60 for the hour and $50 nude HJ.

Just an latest update the legendary Maggie is back. Those who love good services and don't mind a big girl really should try. It is definitely a better way to spend $110. AHLUNGOR must go and try and trust me u will be so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I think all the going rates for city shops a way over now given every one is charging 60 for the hour and $50 nude HJ.

Just an latest update the legendary Maggie is back. Those who love good services and don't mind a big girl really should try. It is definitely a better way to spend $110. AHLUNGOR must go and try and trust me u will be so happy.
    Which shop maggie?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast