Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 6/17-20 Esplanade Ashfield

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how what size would she be, and age?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Aussiegaigin bro, which shops do you frequent now? Maybe it's time to try more new places
    Don''t punt frequently these days, maybe only 2 times per month now. Recent shops include Poplar, 518 Kent St (Tina was my regular ML there, but she went home to China for a holiday late last year and I haven't heard from her since; Linda was a good substitute). Recently re-discovered 316 Elizabeth St, had a couple of good sessions with Amy so might stick with this for a while. Mina at Lily Massage does a great massage, so I've seen her a few times when I've really had Back problems.

Angie at Boyce Rd Maroubra was another good ML, but don't get down that way much now. Tried 702 Botany Rd too, another good shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hooby View Post
    Anyoe been here recently? It's probably the closest to me and i can't be bothered driving all the way to city. last time I was here was over a year ago and not a good experience. Alice is a bitch, but damn her girls are always down for it. Any young pretty girls here to report?
    Only caters to chinese customers , I am asian and I do not get offered and I even ask.

Quote Originally Posted by hooby View Post
    Anyoe been here recently? It's probably the closest to me and i can't be bothered driving all the way to city. last time I was here was over a year ago and not a good experience. Alice is a bitch, but damn her girls are always down for it. Any young pretty girls here to report?
    Brother lonely heart is the mayor of Ashfield !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just curious does anyone have luck in this place?

Sometimes I do and mostly I do not get it. Is it because you need to be a mando/canto speaker regardless if your asian and tipping them $50 at front.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the neighbourhood thought I'd try my luck here. Heard conflicting reports about whether extras on the menu but I felt like a good massage anyway. To be clear, I'm Asian with basic canto skills and negligible mando
    So rock in, greet the Mamasan in canto, she replies in Mando and directs me to a room and a young slim plain looking girl in t shirt and jeans follows. Plain as in no make up but not unattractive. Mamasan keeps babbling in mando and I work out she's asking how long and I indicate 1 hr. I wasn't sure her reply but I opened my wallet gave her $50 and I could see she was waiting for more. At this point I wasn't sure if she had offered FS or nude etc so I put another $50 in her hand and she gives me $40 change. Ok, I'm assuming that's a straight up regular no frills massage. Fine, I'm down with that.
    So I go in and the young lass follows me in. I see the sign that says please leave your underwear on so I strip down to my boxers and hop on to the bed face down. Missy(I never did get her name) starts a nice firm massage and this goes on for a little while. I'm thinking this is nice but I better start thinking of where I can go to release my self with a proper fuck etc. about 20 mins into the massage she starts with the fairy fingers. ok! This is interesting. She starts gently stroking me thru my undies and starts kissing my back. At this point I'm pleasantly confused because she hasn't asked about extra money and this is definitely heading somewhere nice.
    I flip over and she continues to sensually touch then she undoes her belt buckle and opens her jeans. ok, better still. Shortly thereafter, my boxers are gone, she's starkers and she's lying on top. Little lance is not so little and poking up between her legs by now and she slides off the bed gets a dom and gives a CBJ which was very well done, as CBJs go. Then on to cowgirl, mish, doggie and finish in CG.
    So we've gone over 45 min, I have a big smile on my face. I get dressed, and I give her $50 for which she seemed happy enough. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and I was out as everyone said goodnight in mando.
    So yes. Hanky panty is on the menu. And I didn't even ask. I must have that sex crazed look or something. I had heard it was $50 to boss then $50 to the girl in the room. Now it's $60 and $50. Still very good value for nearly and hour with a young mid 20ish.
    Down side was I didn't get to choose, it was CBJ but she was tight, wet and quite a good fuck. I'd probably go back again and try my luck again soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    In the neighbourhood thought I'd try my luck here. Heard conflicting reports about whether extras on the menu but I felt like a good massage anyway. To be clear, I'm Asian with basic canto skills and negligible mando
    So rock in, greet the Mamasan in canto, she replies in Mando and directs me to a room and a young slim plain looking girl in t shirt and jeans follows. Plain as in no make up but not unattractive. Mamasan keeps babbling in mando and I work out she's asking how long and I indicate 1 hr. I wasn't sure her reply but I opened my wallet gave her $50 and I could see she was waiting for more. At this point I wasn't sure if she had offered FS or nude etc so I put another $50 in her hand and she gives me $40 change. Ok, I'm assuming that's a straight up regular no frills massage. Fine, I'm down with that.
    So I go in and the young lass follows me in. I see the sign that says please leave your underwear on so I strip down to my boxers and hop on to.......

Ai yah! Brother Lancelot!

First rule of punting is to get the name to share with your other Brothers from another Mother! LOL!!

I've been wondering about this place for a while too. Haven't taken the plunge myself. Did you happen to catch the range of other "products" on offer and if they were of equal quality??

Price sounds pretty standard for massage + extras for Chinese joint.

Might try my luck tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah. That's what happened to me. And there was a disconnect as she kept speaking mando and I got lost in translation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    BTW, I know for a fact that at least three of MLs past and present has worked for some well known outcall agencies for $300-$350/hr, so if the punters can get FS from any of them for a $100 tip, won't that be excellent value??

Cheers
    Care to name the shop/girls? Otherwise just rubbish talk ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)

what happened?

decided to visit a couple of weeks ago after scouting the place for what seems like years

They were busy so the mamasan started the massage off until another girl was free. When she joined, I thought it was awesome hot - might get 2 for 1 - but alas the mamasan left to attend to her normal duties. ML was super hot!

Massage was overall excellent, HOWEVER, I was left bemused and confused because we finished but there was no "proper ending" of the massage. I wonder, did I say something wrong? I definitely wasn't after any FS, but I at least expected some form of "release". I attempted communication in canto, cause my mando sucks ass, but still couldn't get the message across. Ended up having to finish off elsewhere cause ML was so super hot and I was so super excited after massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I had the same experience some years ago in Chatswood. The place was an rnt I had visited many times before. Had a hot looking ml work on my, sexy in her hot pants and all. I was thinking this is great, but I didn't mention anything about extras. Next thing I know, massage was finished with me stuck with a monumental erection!
    Lesson learned: never assume that extras are on the cards, always ask for it especially with the hot ones. Seems like the hot ones have a "meh" attitude.... Like they can get the tips anytime, one or two missed tips don't bother them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any one have been this shop recently? Are they still open??

NOW, Any good young EAST-NORTH girls there Please??? and NAME and COST????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by powermail93 View Post
    Any one have been this shop recently? Are they still open??

NOW, Any good young EAST-NORTH girls there Please??? and NAME and COST????
    I recommand Abby is the young ml worth to try.She probably 25,natural d cup,no make up and willing go third part.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gonna have to try this place again...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know if Alice's daughter kiki still works here? I remember she was at their sister store in Strathfield, but wasn't sure if that was still around...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Anyone know if Alice's daughter kiki still works here? I remember she was at their sister store in Strathfield, but wasn't sure if that was still around...
    WTF? She allows her daughter to work there??
    Brings meaning to "family business"
    LOL

Does anyone have any recommendations for ML to ask for? Is there one called Cici who is there? She was a girl who used to work at Billy's at Marrickville who I think said she moved to here after a "disagreement" with Billy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    I recommand Abby is the young ml worth to try.She probably 25,natural d cup,no make up and willing go third part.

I had visited and tried Abby. She come from HerBei very young.

Any other good one???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by powermail93 View Post
    I had visited and tried Abby. She come from HerBei very young.

Any other good one???
    What does Abby look like? Is she pretty? Possible what is the damage for part 3?

thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    What does Abby look like? Is she pretty? Possible what is the damage for part 3?
    Abby is young, born in 1990. Yes, she's pretty and a good set of boobs too. Damage is standard rate for this shop for part 3 extra, I think you should discuss this with her.

Also another good one is Lillian, pretty as well but puts on makeup. Nice b-cups. First time I saw her she was a bit starfish when doing FS but after I went down on her she couldn't hold back and came quite quickly. After that her pussy felt so tight, it was like she kept cumming as I was fucking her. After the deed was done she asked a few times when I was coming back lol.

I don't know about the rest, but possibly the best was Angie who'd do BBBJ and CIM. I've seen her name on the roster a couple of times every now and then but always missed the booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Abby is young, born in 1990. Yes, she's pretty and a good set of boobs too. Damage is standard rate for this shop for part 3 extra, I think you should discuss this with her.

Also another good one is Lillian, pretty as well but puts on makeup. Nice b-cups. First time I saw her she was a bit starfish when doing FS but after I went down on her she couldn't hold back and came quite quickly. After that her pussy felt so tight, it was like she kept cumming as I was fucking her. After the deed was done she asked a few times when I was coming back lol.

I don't know about the rest, but possibly the best was Angie who'd do BBBJ and CIM. I've seen her name on the roster a couple of times every now and then but always missed the booking.
    Thanks, man,

I sent you a pm, can you please check your message ? cheers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast