Thread: Julie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Julie

Last sunday night, I felt boring at midnight and just got to Syd99 for searching if there was any good place can go. After searched and found 130 shop's advertisement. As I remember, this shop was very busy and got a lot of Korean sexy girls previous, and don't know why but haven't been there for a long while. why do not go there and have a look again? I am living in CT and very close to there.

Ok, after decided to go there and had a look its rate. Ok, still the same and cheaper than most of city shops. good, go....

Got to street and took a taxi, 10 mins arrived the shop. Nothing change excepte the fish tank and reception. Reception was a young boy, very kind and honours. He was telling me that the shop just change the new management and and the boss is trying to make the shop become as busy as before. Fortunatly, tonight just got a new young korean student girl starts working.

When Julie came to say hello, I looked at her carefully. Everage above. Beautiful and fashion. Two big ear ring are showing her young character. OK, try!

Went upstair after paid, few mins Julie got into our room. When she took off her cloth, omg..sexy.... I am coming and let's having fun!

Finally, I have to say that shop has very good enviroment, clean and comfirtable. Reception is very nice man as well. Girl's service is good. But still has distance to be exerllent. Consider she is new coming and student, acceptable. And the price is good, most of shop in city are over 200 per hr, but it just 180. That's also why I choose one hr straight away. I am quit happy to have a shop which close to city performs like that. It means I have better options after midnight..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, can you describe abit more on the level and type of service that was provided by Julie i.e BBBJ, DATY & etc?

thks in advance!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Hey bro what is her services? DFK? BBBJ?

What the rates for 1 hour?

Banned
    If WANWAN was giving reviews on a new or unmentioned shop, then one may consider him to be doing so on their behalf so to speak. But then again I could be and probably will be told I am wrong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    If WANWAN was giving reviews on a new or unmentioned shop, then one may consider him to be doing so on their behalf so to speak. But then again I could be and probably will be told I am wrong.
    I feel the same unless he give more info or else I would also think it is an AD. There is nothing wrong with an AD, we need AD's. I used to visit RR a while back even when Amy was gone.
    At least boobs size and like Gucci say service wise ???

Banned
    Well if it is under new management lets hope they can make a success of it and provide good girls with good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not AD, come on....just new to here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WANWAN View Post
    I am not AD, come on....just new to here
    Ok Newbie I apologize give us more info please ?? my question is boobs size and someone else were asking other question.
    If you going to do AR please give us more info that would be great.
    How the place now, its been a long time since I visit RR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a AR!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The boobs size C, but I feel it isn't all real and nature... I dont know if I am wrong..
    But I don't mind, I tried two or three korean girls all like that in other place. So I dont' feel any different.
    I just like to enjoy the girls' performance and how they behave

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any one get there to try?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any other good brothel better?