Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunning young ML looking for boyfriend 純情美少女, 誠徵男朋友

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    So I guess there will be a line forming down Wattle Street on Saturday morning full of guys in suits carrying flowers?

Banned
    I think most of her suitors will be dressed in their birthday suits..

Im curious to see how this turns out. I wonder if she will feel nervous, she won't know which guys are there for a massage and which are there to assess her as a potential GF. ahlungor - is yuki planning to debrief you on outcomes? Will you share with the forum? (no names of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post

Im curious to see how this turns out. I wonder if she will feel nervous, she won't know which guys are there for a massage and which are there to assess her as a potential GF. ahlungor - is yuki planning to debrief you on outcomes? Will you share with the forum? (no names of course)
    Only time will tell if any brother will indeed taking the first step .

Dont take my word for it, but i believe Jenny's natural beauty will have no trouble winning a few hearts!!

Well , she did impressed me to start with!!

I am sure if Jenny will be going out with some brother fro.m the forum, we will all find

Cheers

Well, bro Charlie, IF I do go there i wont be dressed in a suit (reminds me too much of work for Saturday), for that she'd have to meet me for lunch during the week.
    Nor will I be in my birthday suit (for that I would visit a more renowned ML).

If I go there, it will be out of curiosity.
    And you know what curiosity did for the cat...
    Now, I would not mind that, if it's a slow (and pleasant) death... "until death do us apart".

As for your previous question on my age... Yes I am a fair bit older than her.

Yet I still have more than 50 years left based on average life-expectancy with my heritage.
    You reckon that would be enough for her?

Banned
    Dunno, you're mid-30s? thats not too old... Whats your ethnicity?

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Well, bro Charlie, IF I do go there i wont be dressed in a suit (reminds me too much of work for Saturday), for that she'd have to meet me for lunch during the week.

Now, I would not mind that, if it's a slow (and pleasant) death... "until death do us apart".

Yet I still have more than 50 years left based on average life-expectancy with my heritage.

Whats your ethnicity?
    Northern European.

Personally ethnicity does not matter to me at all.
    I don't care about were people are from as long as they have a nice personality.

Whether she would feel the same remains to be seen.
    Familiarity often eases things. As for myself, after living in five different countries on three different continents, I'm so over that

Banned
    Yeah i guess so.. different ethnicities often have different values, behaviors, persectives, etc.

Good luck to you, im curious about how this turns out, hope people write up ARs afterwards!

Brothers!!!! I'm going to be in Sydney for a rare visit on the weekends.... Is this fate? I have been thinking about getting a girl friend too.

Just gotta keep the it on a down-low from my old lady. What's the deal? $60 for hr with hj?
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post

Haha, brother Licker,

Thats the most sophisticated response Jenny has attracted so far, plus all those brothers who may have made plans but do so discreetly and quietly!!

You may well be the right man, good luck, curiorsity is a great human attributes, that's how great discovery and invention were made!!

Good night Bro

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry Brother IE,

The Linda I referred to was Linda for Newtown, Linda from Silver Fox is the lady boss, she is not a massage girl, and I don't think she is much older than Maggie either. Even though Maggie and I got along well (both of us from HongKong) but if I have a choice between Foxy and Maggie, I will take Foxy every time.........haha

Cheers

Stop sucking up to Linda SF keep trying to get into her pants I am sure she in her late 20s or even in early 30s which is ok but for my taste at that age she have to perform and see wether she is what I wanted and let me guess the sugar daddy or her partner is there for her on the counter who is checking out the client with the grumpy face who does not talk when I saw her I just glance and check her out but did not make me say wow With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Stop sucking up to Linda SF keep trying to get into her pants I am sure she in her late 20s or even in early 30s which is ok but for my taste at that age she have to perform and see wether she is what I wanted and let me guess the sugar daddy or her partner is there for her on the counter who is checking out the client with the grumpy face who does not talk when I saw her I just glance and check her out but did not make me say wow With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her
    Not your cups of tea in other words !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not your cups of tea in other words !
    I guess not I am still looking this is call punting

Banned
    With Maggie saw her once and I alreayd mention that I already forgot about her that say something about her
    Or maybe it says something about you? (ie. You have different tastes and preferences) Gee, there are plenty of MLs who other guys have thought beautiful that i never looked twice at. I guess its always a matter of opinion. Probably even this girl that everyone's talking about in this thread will not be to everyone's liking.. I suppose we will see!

Haha, brother IE,

Got your point!

So Foxy is pretty ordinary and you have forgotten about Maggie already, fair enough, nothing wrong for setting a high standard for himself.

However, just curious, which of the current corps of MLs that you actually think is good looking or had made a lasting impression on you ??

Any body we know??

Cheers

BTW, Foxy is only 25, I can guarantee that !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, brother IE,

Got your point!

So Foxy is pretty ordinary and you have forgotten about Maggie already, fair enough, nothing wrong for setting a high standard for himself.

However, just curious, which of the current corps of MLs that you actually think is good looking or had made a lasting impression on you ??

Any body we know??

Cheers

BTW, Foxy is only 25, I can guarantee that !!
    Haha ! I know what type of girls he likes, they're all gone though !

Leah of Granvillle, LV of 5* City, and of course, my Rossi of MOC !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I thought you were living in syd now??

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    Brothers!!!! I'm going to be in Sydney for a rare visit on the weekends.... Is this fate? I have been thinking about getting a girl friend too.

Just gotta keep the it on a down-low from my old lady. What's the deal? $60 for hr with hj?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post

Cost of $60/hr massage only, HJ is $20 tip, that's all at this stage, no nude yet I was told..............haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hello guys, bro Ahlungor is such a trustworthy person when it comes to his recommendations
    i believe that tomorrow, this shop will look like the apple store about to release iPhone5 hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by rsalcedo View Post
    hello guys, bro Ahlungor is such a trustworthy person when it comes to his recommendations
    i believe that tomorrow, this shop will look like the apple store about to release iPhone5 hahaha
    To all those brothers who are planning to meet Jenny tomorrow, please be very gentle........haha

Good luck everybody

Cheers

Or maybe it says something about you? (ie. You have different tastes and preferences) Gee, there are plenty of MLs who other guys have thought beautiful that i never looked twice at. I guess its always a matter of opinion. Probably even this girl that everyone's talking about in this thread will not be to everyone's liking.. I suppose we will see!
    Yes I know Maggie tits are nice but tits only will not get me over the line maybe Lungor but not me.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast