Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunning young ML looking for boyfriend 純情美少女, 誠徵男朋友

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    way to corrupt a girl pretty and innocent girl goes from doing manual labor at 10/hour to preserve her dignity and innocence to giving HJs in a massage shop to being a kept woman who has everything paid for as long as she has sex with her keeper.
    That's the Law of the Jungle.

Banned
    For sure, in the 'real world' guys start off with the sentimental romantic stuff in order to get into the lady's pants

In the massage scene when guys meet an ML their cock is already in her hand, from there they often woo the girl, trying to establish an emotional connection - its all back to front

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother Charlie

Are you sure that is the correct sequence??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Is this ML really michelle/emma standard??
    Did i ever question you judgement ?? Brother Charlie!!

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    bro Ahlungor you hijack other threads all the time, the shoe's on the other foot now!!
    You are right!

I guess i shouldnt complaint, but the purpose of the thread is to attract the attention of some brothers with the means!!

A reply from Foxy will do no good right?

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    way to corrupt a girl pretty and innocent girl goes from doing manual labor at 10/hour to preserve her dignity and innocence to giving HJs in a massage shop to being a kept woman who has everything paid for as long as she has sex with her keeper.
    Well one of the main reason i want to help Jenny is that i believe in her!!

Not because she is beautiful and innocent and all that, but i believe this will work and possible.

Let me give you an impossible example: say one ML who works 4 days a week in an average MS, and she only does nude HJ, she would be earning say $500 a day thats $2,000 cash a week! She is making more money than most of us, if you want to sponsor her, can you afford $2,000 a week?? And if she told me she needs a bf, you think i will bother??

Jenny only just started, she works one day a week, no nude, no extras, she can probably only earn $200-$250 a day, see the difference!! And i think her innocent can still be saved!!

Just my two cents!

But i think the key is she got to like you !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is such an interesting thread. I was having dinner with a lady friend once who suffice to say has some knowledge of these kind of matters. I looked over at another table in the restaurant where I saw a 50 something slightly overweight caucasian man having dinner with a 20 something asian girl. I mentioned this to my friend who said its common place for ladies over here on a student visa to befriend men to help them out financially.

If you want to 'help out' a girl this way be prepared to be very generous, as there's a big difference in the amount of money needed to see a lady at a shop versus supporting her even partly (see Bro Ahlungor's analysis above- so true). However all girls individual needs are different and it depends on what the lady would be happy with by way of assistance.

By the way I may sound cynical but I reckon with women it all comes down to money eventually. Sure you can do little things that show you care, but I don't know of many ladies that will fall head over heels for a stingy guy that doesn't pick up the tab for dinner, doesn't give the odd expensive gift etc. The x factor is if the girl really likes you she will compromise a bit.

Banned
    It's a fair game, the wl is giving up her body and youth in exchange for money (in partic
    ular older men). You can save say $1,000 (at discounted Rate aready )per night x 52 of $52,000 by paying half of that? Great deal and no strings attached PLUS no risk
    of a property settlement dispute if you separate. Be honest some of you "yobbos" cannot expect to get such a gem you know what I mean.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well one of the main reason i want to help Jenny is that i believe in her!!

Not because she is beautiful and innocent and all that, but i believe this will work and possible.

Let me give you an impossible example: say one ML who works 4 days a week in an average MS, and she only does nude HJ, she would be earning say $500 a day thats $2,000 cash a week! She is making more money than most of us, if you want to sponsor her, can you afford $2,000 a week?? And if she told me she needs a bf, you think i will bother??

Jenny only just started, she works one day a week, no nude, no extras, she can probably only earn $200-$250 a day, see the difference!! And i think her innocent can still be saved!!

Just my two cents!

But i think the key is she got to like you !!

Cheers
    hahaha ... Ahlungor ... sometimes this a just a fairy tale ....
    it all depends on each individual..

some girls prefer $2000 a week and a bf
    some girls perfer $2000 or more and MANY so called bf
    some girls prefer $500 a week (working 1 or 2 day as ML) with a REAL bf
    some girls prefer $2000 a week and a bf who can spend another $800 a week on her shopping

some girls may quit and jump back to a $500 weekly job and live happily with a real bf which I wish she is this type

I would not even want to promote this sort of shit here ... unless the real objective is help her get more 'business'

Is this your own idea???? I will get angry if I am Jenny .... .. sorry no offense
    just my 2 cents

Banned
    I wonder if this girl is a willing participant in this proposed arrangement? Is this yuki's idea or hers? Does jenny even know? If she's the sort of girl thats too shy/conservative too take her top off in the massage room will she be willing to be some punters fuck toy for free accomodation and a weeky allowance? Maybe, maybe not.

I wonder if this girl is a willing participant in this proposed arrangement? Is this yuki's idea or hers? Does jenny even know? If she's the sort of girl thats too shy/conservative too take her top off in the massage room will she be willing to be some punters fuck toy for free accomodation and a weeky allowance? Maybe, maybe not.
    Hi brother Charlie,

If you are not sure if Jenny even know about this, you should read my original post again, i wont be wasting everybody's time here if i am not sure about the girl is a real deal.

The finer details obviously will be strictly between Jenny and her new boyfriend but i will be certain that the more experienced Yuki will be close by to ensure the contenders are genuine, financially and otherwise

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi brother Charlie,

If you are not sure if Jenny even know about this, you should read my original post again, i wont be wasting everybody's time here if i am not sure about the girl is a real deal.

The finer details obviously will be strictly between Jenny and her new boyfriend but i will be certain that the more experienced Yuki will be close by to ensure the contenders are genuine, financially and otherwise

Cheers
    Hi Bro Ahlungor,

I know that you are a smart man there is no doubt there but I didn't realise how smart you were before. Based on a short conversation in a massage shop just after you had received a HJ you can absolutely verify this girl is genuine about everything and just in case anyone had any doubts they can be assured because another massage lady is 'looking after her' then everything will be OK.

Let's see the girlfriend check list that she tick off

1. Is around 24 - Check, the age is OK
    2. Reasonably attractive - Check, doesn't need to be a supermodel
    3. Average type build - Check
    4. Gives HJ's to other guys once a week - Umm I might have to give her a miss. How long is any guy going to want this to happen for?. Secondly if any Bro goes here thinking she is going to be his GF then I would recommend you don't ask for the HJ option because then she is going to be suspicious of you going to other places any getting HJ's from them as well.

I am sure that she is lovely but there are many other girls out there just like her or maybe even smarter available that are not part time ML's and I don't mean any offence to them but I wouldn't want one as a GF and I doubt that most Bro's here would really go through it for more than a month or two if they had the chance. Curiousity is one thing but actually doing it is an entirely different story.

Thanks to the comments brothers, perhaps we could give this a rest until next Sat when some of you who are interested on Jenny get to actually meet the girl and give your own assessment.

Just my 2 cents

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    bro Ahlungor you hijack other threads all the time, the shoe's on the other foot now!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi brother Charlie,

Cheers

I think I am a suitable candidate, but I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Whats this thing about doing the maths on $2000/week?
    Being with her, I am with 1 hot girl, being single = infinite hot girls, you do the maths!

Banned
    Personally, $2000 a week is way beyond my means, and i suspect beyond what the vast majority of punters would be able/willing to pay ... but im not sure this girl would be expecting that anyway ... On her current salary she probably has a very modest lifestyle and she hasnt been working in the industry long enough to be much of a hustler. I'm thinking maybe several thousand dollars for school fees, few hundred dollars a week for rent and bills, take her out shopping and restaraunts, maybe the occassional trip inter-state or overseas... Am i being unrealistic here?

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    This thread is stupid. Instead of looking for a sugar daddy she should suck more cocks. Before she knows it she'll be making more money than the PM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlsAreTheBest View Post
    I think I am a suitable candidate, but I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Whats this thing about doing the maths on $2000/week?
    Being with her, I am with 1 hot girl, being single = infinite hot girls, you do the maths!
    lol but your still punting and in a punting Forum come on ...lol... trust me most guys are horny wolfes or devil even they have something good they will ruin it or in my case Hiding the best way I can to get some here and there come on were mans even my GF now knows I still looks She goes whos that I said I though I know her she go if your worried we should not be here than I said false alarm all good

Most of you single cant loose just time which I am sure most of you have anyway if you have time to go to the clubs and try to pick up you have time, unfortunately some of us dont and have a partner if I was single damn I would go crazy and play the field again

Personally, $2000 a week is way beyond my means, and i suspect beyond what the vast majority of punters would be able/willing to pay ... but im not sure this girl would be expecting that anyway ... On her current salary she probably has a very modest lifestyle and she hasnt been working in the industry long enough to be much of a hustler. I'm thinking maybe several thousand dollars for school fees, few hundred dollars a week for rent and bills, take her out shopping and restaraunts, maybe the occassional trip inter-state or overseas... Am i being unrealistic here?
    Haha, brother Charlie,

Didnt i say you are the man, i think you have summed up the situation perfectly. And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    This thread is stupid. Instead of looking for a sugar daddy she should suck more cocks. Before she knows it she'll be making more money than the PM.
    hi brother,

You certainly have a point too, but whats wrong if a young girl tries to just suck the one cock and earn a living or have a life than having to suck 10+ cocks a day!!!

BTW, there are plenty of ways a pretty young girl can make more money than you and I without sucking cocks!!!!

Just ask Linda, Maggie, Michelle and Yuki (MILF) and many others!!

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Haha, brother Charlie,

Didnt i say you are the man, i think you have summed up the situation perfectly. And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?
    And the fact that this lovely girl has just started and has not yet been corrupted much by the money power of the industry!! ..... SO what!

Once she starts making more money than you and I, who the fuck care any more?????? very questionable statement. ....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast