Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SALIVA, Sweat, Sperm, and Pussy Juice Galore !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SALIVA, Sweat, Sperm, and Pussy Juice Galore !!

As soon as I saw the pic of TMCs new girl Saliva (another classic Yamada name!) I knew I had to take this one to Villa Exotica. I usually host the TMC girls in an upmarket apartment or hotel but this one looked so cute and sweet and innocent I just had to fuck her in a pay by the hour Sex Hotel, just for the contrast.

Villa is actually a pretty good place, I should use it more often. The rooms are small but very clean with fresh sheets and towels, and the bathrooms are quite big and clean with good water pressure.

But back to the girl ... Sally is around early 20s but if you saw her in a school uniform she could probably pass for 17; she has that classic Japanese cute schoolgirl face - her complexion is not clear but that just makes her look even younger.

She is tiny, around 155cm and very slim and toned, not a gram of fat on her, with A plus to B cup tits and very sensitive nipples and perfect pale skin. Oh, and she has got a great arse, tiny but perfect!

The good thing about the Sex Hotel is that you get straight down to business there; no idle chit chat. We had a brief chat though and she told me had been in Cairns a few months and now Sydney less than two months but has only just started working as a WL. Though she did shyly admit to working in Japan "a little bit". This was great news because all girls I have booked who have worked in Japan are awesome! I think it's because Japanese customers are very demanding so to be a WL in Japan you have to give excellent service.

As soon as I started touching and kissing it it was clear she has not been getting male attention for a long time.
    The thing with Japanese girls is that although they are natural amazing fucks they generally are very conservative so if they don't have a regular boyfriend or working as a WL then they are not getting any cock!

She was very sensitive to every touch, especially her nipples and thighs and by the time I started touching her pussy she was wriggling wildly and arching her back and had her first of many orgasms in less than a minute.

Once I started DATY on her it sent her into a frenzy as she wriggled and convulsed and tensed up and let go wildly and had orgasm after orgasm. I really had to hold her down hard to keep giving it to her! She is a real kisser and insisted on being kissed after every orgasm so there was a lot of kissing!

I then just let her lay there blissfully for around 10 minutes in her orgasmic state occasionally touching her which would start her convulsing again and having mini orgasms. I wish I could do that! In my next life I am coming back as a woman !

All the while she was playing with my cock. I like the way she would spit on her hand first for lubrication.
    Its the small attention to detail like this that separate the really good WLs from the average ones. It feels much better and it looks fucking hot too!

She then gave me a really tender slurpy Japanese style BBBJ that had me rock hard and then she held my cock rubbed her pussy looked me in the eye and said "I want it". Well I wanted it too but I was really enjoying the BBBJ so I said "suck it some more and go harder, don't worry I won't cum". I could see through her strategy, she wanted to be fucked really bad and ASAP, and was afraid if I came that would delay or maybe postpone the fucking.

So once I gave her the green light she gave me BBBJ round 2 and cranked it up a few gears which was awesome!

Again she gave me the "I want it" routine and this time I said "Yes" and in her enthusiasm to fuck she almost mounted me bareback. I had to stop her, dommed up in 2 seconds flat and put her on her back for mish.

As soon as I squeezed just the head of my cock into her tight pussy it was again clear this was a cock deprived girl; she immediately started convulsing and oozing pussy juice; not squirting, just really wet.

Once I started fucking her she came again ultra quick. I was just giving it to her gently most of the time, just 3/4 of the way in, which was enough to have her in a frenzy, then occasionally giving her a few hard thrusts all the way which sent her through the roof. This girl really loves cock! One of the most intense and orgasmic fucks I have ever had.

Cowgirl followed a similar pattern with the fucking punctuated by bouts of passionate kissing, which she absolutely loves.

Time was getting on now and I hadn't cum yet so I figured a round of doggie will finish things of nicely.
    I thought it would be for my benefit as she was already pretty blissful, but she was super keen again "assuming the position" arse up, back arched, legs spread. It was at this point I really appreciated what a great arse she has - near perfect.

Again I entered her cautiously at first and then pumped her gently, and then a bit harder which again had her in an orgasmic frenzy and then it was my turn to blow and she squeezed her tight pussy muscles around me syphoning out every last drop.

I stayed inside her, still hard, her pussy clamped tight around my cock as we kissed. We stayed in this position for another 10 minutes or so and occasionally I would give her a few thrusts which prolonged her orgasm(s).

When I finally pulled out, still 3/4 hard she had this disappointed/questioning look on her face and I shrugged my shoulders and said "sorry the 1 hour is up". I felt like I was the WL - classic punting moment!

Right on cue the intercom rang saying time was up and we hurriedly got dressed occasionally stealing a quick kiss or pat on the bum after putting on each item of clothing.

Once we got to the front door of the hotel and were on Pitt St I asked her which way are you going and she said "that way" and I said "OK, then I will go the other way" and I said "mata ne" (see you soon).

I hope I do see her again, but my form this year has been terrible. I have seen nearly 50 girls and only managed a return visit with 6 so far!

She is definitely worth seeing again though and I recommend her to other punters 100% - she is cute and has a great body and really loves sex; one of the most sensual and orgasmic girls I have ever met.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    she had her first of many orgasms in less than a minute.

Once I started DATY on her it sent her into a frenzy as she wriggled and convulsed and tensed up and let go wildly and had orgasm after orgasm.

..occasionally touching her which would start her convulsing again and having mini orgasms.

Once I started fucking her she came again ultra quick.

Then I pumped her gently which again had her in an orgasmic frenzy

Wow! 7 big orgasms and 4 mini-orgasms in one hour.

11 orgasms all up, (big and little) and the first after just one minute!

Are you sure you hadn't tucked yourself between your legs and was wearing a vibrating, supercharged strap on mate? My humble, fleshly 5.9 incher is just not up to this kind of performance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Wow! 7 big orgasms and 4 mini-orgasms in one hour.

11 orgasms all up, (big and little) and the first after just one minute!

Are you sure you hadn't tucked yourself between your legs and was wearing a vibrating, supercharged strap on mate? My humble, fleshly 5.9 incher is just not up to this kind of performance!
    She is just a really orgasmic girl! It's not me, it's her.
    I wasn't doing anything special, and I am certainly not big. I am sure anyone who books her will have a similar experience with her, give or take one or two orgasms.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd like to give her a try just for that mate - my friggin' ego needs it right about now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter.
    Great review, she sounds like a real winner.

Thanks bro, she is a winner for sure. I think anyone who books her will be a winner!
    A really cute and sweet girl, but genuinely horny and loves sex !

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
    ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    As soon as I saw the pic of TMCs new girl Saliva (another classic Yamada name!) I knew I had to take this one to Villa Exotica. I usually host the TMC girls in an upmarket apartment or hotel but this one looked so cute and sweet and innocent I just had to fuck her in a pay by the hour Sex Hotel, just for the contrast.

Villa is actually a pretty good place, I should use it more often. The rooms are small but very clean with fresh sheets and towels, and the bathrooms are quite big and clean with good water pressure.

But back to the girl ... Sally is around early 20s but if you saw her in a school uniform she could probably pass for 17; she has that classic Japanese cute schoolgirl face - her complexion is not clear but that just makes her look even younger.

She is tiny, around 155cm and very slim and toned, not a gram of fat on her, with A plus to B cup tits and very sensitive nipples and perfect pale skin. Oh, and she has got a great arse, tiny but perfect!

The good thing about the Sex Hotel is that you get straight down to business there; no idle chit chat. We had a brief chat though and she told me had been in Cairns a few months and now Sydney less than two months but has only just started working as a WL. Though she did shyly admit to working in Japan "a little bit". This was great news because all girls I have booked who have worked in Japan are awesome! I think it's because Japanese customers are very demanding so to be a WL in Japan you have to give excellent service.

As soon as I started touching and kissing it it was clear she has not been getting male attention for a long time.
    The thing with Japanese girls is that although they are natural amazing fucks they generally are very conservative so if they don't have a regular boyfriend or working as a WL then they are not getting any cock!

She was very sensitive to every touch, especially her nipples and thighs and by the time I started touching her pussy she was wriggling wildly and arching her back and had her first of many orgasms in less than a minute.

Once I started DATY on her it sent her into a frenzy as she wriggled and convulsed and tensed up and let go wildly and had orgasm after orgasm. I really had to hold her down hard to keep giving it to her! She is a real kisser and insisted on being kissed after every orgasm so there was a lot of kissing!

I then just let her lay there blissfully for around 10 minutes in her orgasmic state occasionally touching her which would start her convulsing again and having mini orgasms. I wish I could do that! In my next life I am coming back as a woman !

All the while she was playing with my cock. I like the way she would spit on her hand first for lubrication.
    Its the small attention to detail like this that separate the really good WLs from the average ones. It feels much better and it looks fucking hot too!

She then gave me a really tender slurpy Japanese style BBBJ that had me rock hard and then she held my cock rubbed her pussy looked me in the eye and said "I want it". Well I wanted it too but I was really enjoying the BBBJ so I said "suck it some more and go harder, don't worry I won't cum". I could see through her strategy, she wanted to be fucked really bad and ASAP, and was afraid if I came that would delay or maybe postpone the fucking.

So once I gave her the green light she gave me BBBJ round 2 and cranked it up a few gears which was awesome!

Again she gave me the "I want it" routine and this time I said "Yes" and in her enthusiasm to fuck she almost mounted me bareback. I had to stop her, dommed up in 2 seconds flat and put her on her back for mish.

As soon as I squeezed just the head of my cock into her tight pussy it was again clear this was a cock deprived girl; she immediately started convulsing and oozing pussy juice; not squirting, just really wet.

Once I started fucking her she came again ultra quick. I was just giving it to her gently most of the time, just 3/4 of the way in, which was enough to have her in a frenzy, then occasionally giving her a few hard thrusts all the way which sent her through the roof. This girl really loves cock! One of the most intense and orgasmic fucks I have ever had.

Cowgirl followed a similar pattern with the fucking punctuated by bouts of passionate kissing, which she absolutely loves.

Time was getting on now and I hadn't cum yet so I figured a round of doggie will finish things of nicely.
    I thought it would be for my benefit as she was already pretty blissful, but she was super keen again "assuming the position" arse up, back arched, legs spread. It was at this point I really appreciated what a great arse she has - near perfect.

Again I entered her cautiously at first and then pumped her gently, and then a bit harder which again had her in an orgasmic frenzy and then it was my turn to blow and she squeezed her tight pussy muscles around me syphoning out every last drop.

I stayed inside her, still hard, her pussy clamped tight around my cock as we kissed. We stayed in this position for another 10 minutes or so and occasionally I would give her a few thrusts which prolonged her orgasm(s).

When I finally pulled out, still 3/4 hard she had this disappointed/questioning look on her face and I shrugged my shoulders and said "sorry the 1 hour is up". I felt like I was the WL - classic punting moment!

Right on cue the intercom rang saying time was up and we hurriedly got dressed occasionally stealing a quick kiss or pat on the bum after putting on each item of clothing.

Once we got to the front door of the hotel and were on Pitt St I asked her which way are you going and she said "that way" and I said "OK, then I will go the other way" and I said "mata ne" (see you soon).

I hope I do see her again, but my form this year has been terrible. I have seen nearly 50 girls and only managed a return visit with 6 so far!

She is definitely worth seeing again though and I recommend her to other punters 100% - she is cute and has a great body and really loves sex; one of the most sensual and orgasmic girls I have ever met.
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

yamada
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast