Thread: Does WL's quality decrease over time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Does WL's quality decrease over time?

I wonder to myself whether WL's quality decrease over time I just recalled back to 10 years ago when I was a naive and innocent boy to 5* City. A bunch of friends visited there and we were greeted by a line of angels. They were model look, stunning and tall (with high heels). I was the only one decided to stay at the lounge and wait for my friends to finish their missions:-) Then, I went back to 5* few years after that. Girls were quite okie from a far distance but when I picked some girls, they mostly had smoking smell which is a down point. In another time, I went to Midas many years ago, I met a tunning,young girl in purple dress who was so hot. After that time, it was just a hit and miss to get to see her again. Back to now, I went to Midas many times and decided to leave as all shown girls are far below my expectation. Same thing to Romeo's. Anyone has any suggestions?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Maybe your tastes have changed over time, bro. And do you prefer FS or massage? Is there a budget you want to punt by? There are some great looking girls at Bluemoon and Ginza. From a budget/service ratio I lean towards Ginza.

Girls don't work in one place forever. If you visit a shop several years after the first vist, you'll find a completely different batch of girls, they might be of better or worse quality, it's got nothing to do with time. If anything, you can find much younger and fresher girls these days !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Girls don't work in one place forever. If you visit a shop several years after the first vist, you'll find a completely different batch of girls, they might be of better or worse quality, it's got nothing to do with time. If anything, you can find much younger and fresher girls these days !
    Agreed!

And sometimes it could be just a luck of the draw, the best looking girls, services you will get has nothing to do with when and where. That's why sometimes there could absolute gems in a $80/30 min cheap brothel or in an unknown massage shop hiding in the outer suburbs, that's punting !!

Although you would think the odds are better if you visit a higher end shops with consistent reputations !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Point taken. However, as everyone here all know that 5* and Midas are high end shops. If I am thinking to visit 5*, I can escape with nothing for sure. The odd from that is sometimes the girl has smoking smell and I can't control that from the appearance only. With Midas, .... if I am lucky, I can choose 1 from say 10.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Agreed!

And sometimes it could be just a luck of the draw, the best looking girls, services you will get has nothing to do with when and where. That's why sometimes there could absolute gems in a $80/30 min cheap brothel or in an unknown massage shop hiding in the outer suburbs, that's punting !!

Although you would think the odds are better if you visit a higher end shops with consistent reputations !

Quote Originally Posted by whoareyoumate View Post
    Point taken. However, as everyone here all know that 5* and Midas are high end shops. If I am thinking to visit 5*, I can escape with nothing for sure. The odd from that is sometimes the girl has smoking smell and I can't control that from the appearance only. With Midas, .... if I am lucky, I can choose 1 from say 10.
    Can't understand what you mean ! Do you mean at Midas, you can test smell the girls to choose 1 from 10 before going to the room and you can't choose at 5* ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to confuse you, wilisno, I meant at 5*, just from the look, I couldn't know which girls don't have smoking smell until going to the room. For Midas, if I am lucky to be shown by 10 girls, I may choose 1. Ussually, I can't choose a girl if only 5 are presented. Hope that help.

Sorry to confuse you, wilisno, I meant at 5*, just from the look, I couldn't know which girls don't have smoking smell until going to the room. For Midas, if I am lucky to be shown by 10 girls, I may choose 1. Ussually, I can't choose a girl if only 5 are presented. Hope that help.
    Still the same question ! Why can't you choose at 5*, they have lineups, sometimes up to 15 girls if not busy !

I guess your preference is a non smoker, then why not ask for a recommendation from the keeper before the line up, I think Sam or whoever will know which girls don't smoke then perhaps a smoke free line up can be presented to you!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Your the customer ...
    After the line up ... think which are the ones you like ..
    Then as to discuss with the receptionist.
    In a polite manner explain you really don't like smoke smell & therefore of the ones you saw and liked ..does he know which are non smokers !!!
    If he is not sure he should check ... = customer care !!
    Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Your the customer ...
    After the line up ... think which are the ones you like ..
    Then as to discuss with the receptionist.
    In a polite manner explain you really don't like smoke smell & therefore of the ones you saw and liked ..does he know which are non smokers !!!
    If he is not sure he should check ... = customer care !!
    Simple
    Can I also ask a simple question:

Is Miss Sei a smoker ??

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Right, that's a good idea. Sometimes the girls want to smoke to kill their stress in WL life. Is that right everyone?
    I guess your preference is a non smoker, then why not ask for a recommendation from the keeper before the line up, I think Sam or whoever will know which girls don't smoke then perhaps a smoke free line up can be presented to you!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Can I also ask a simple question:

Is Miss Sei a smoker ??

Cheers
    No
    Neither am I - never have been.
    I also don't like the smoker smell / taste .... and it does my head in why anyone would ever smoke in the first place as it is clearly, overwhelmingly proven it is bad for you and therefore also impacts on others around you - especially those that you love and vis-versa !!

Right, that's a good idea. Sometimes the girls want to smoke to kill their stress in WL life. Is that right everyone?
    I read from somewhere a long time ago, that the working girls smoke because:

1. It makes them look tougher.
    2. As you said, it may help calm the nerve (especially when they were new) and ease the stress.
    3. It's a combination of doing More "bad" things in life, such as smoking and hooking up with gangster, so that the other "bad" thing in prostitution doesn't look that "bad" at all. it's a head in the sand thing or escaping to face the reality.

Making any sense ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!