Thread: Anna

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anna

So one day I found myself within a reasonable distance to 22 Brodie St and decided to pop by for a look. That night there were quite a few lookers; pretty hot bodies with faces to match. To my surprise, I picked Anna, a voluptuous Korean lady touted as 24 years old - could be true. But probably within the 30 years old mark. Size 10 is accurate. She does have an alluring face which is a plus. There's something sensual and sexy about it, especially her eyes.

But here's the best part. Real natural D cups. On a Korean lady. Must be the first time I've seen it haha. They were soft and supple, which Anna is not shy to make full use of. She may be a size 10 but she's got the sex appeal to match.

So, she starts off teasing with her best asset, slowly sliding her breasts around my body. She works it good, stopping in between to let me have a mouthful (and a handful). And oh my god when she slides down, covering my manhood slowly between her cleavage, staring into my eyes sensually, how can one not get hard? A more sensitive guy might just blow his load there and then. I must be switched off then. Haha.

On to CBJ which is pretty good with constant eye contact - she knows how to turn a guy on. You just want her to give you a good tittyfuck but she doesn't really provide. Probably on request.

On she hops, and this is probably where her size 10 is a bit problematic. Or technique. But probably the big bosom is the culprit for she can't really ride me up and down as a slimmer girl could. Or maybe my cock isn't long enough. Lol. Still, it was enjoyable especially with the view and playing with those soft tits.

We eventually tried missionary which is good. She is a good moaner, and her relatively high voice is quite a turn on as she moans. Seems she likes it deep as she raises her legs over my shoulders. Tally ho!

But it was not enough to send me over the edge so we swapped to doggie and here she gets louder. It feels good inside her and she seemed to enjoy it. Didn't take long to blow with those sexy moans which may or may not be real but hey, she put in the effort if she faked them. I've had my fair share of mechanical "ooh ah"s which just send me into limpville.

We had time to spare and she offers a massage. Boy does she have strong arms as she works my shoulders and back. At one point I was worried she was gonna twist my spine into a wrong position LOL. But nothing to worry about. Hmm maybe I should pay a visit to an actual MS for a proper massage.

So, in summary. I reckon she's worth the drive and the price is good at $90/half hour. I was having trouble getting off at two shops before on the same night and she got me over.

Face: 7.5-8
    Body: 7 but +2 for the boobs lol
    Skills: 8
    Sex: 7.5-8

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Does she allow DFK or daty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't tried so dunno. She doesn't initiate it that's for sure. I might try next time and see.

Thanks for your great review~~

Anna is available from 5pm today!!

Call us now to make booking...... 02 - 9898 1888