Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : ½ hr $85 full service

Size/shape : 5.4”, Athletic with a great ass

Nationality or Ethnicity :JAPANESE

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Experience / Comments

YULI

More $$$$$ were available after a massive day on the punt (ty Star City) so off i went to Pritchard Place to find me a new girl and found Yuli. Roster says 24yr old Busty size 8 Beautiful Japanese girl once again their description did not disappoint. Now i did ask to see all 3 girls but this one was the 1st to greet me and in the blink of an eye she took my hand and led me to the room and i was like wtf ?? i didn’t even get to see the other girls, i hesitated once in the room but then thought hey what the heck if she was that keen to get me in there lets see how it rolls as she had this devlish look in her eyes .

I paid her the money 1/2hr and off she went to sort out the financials i stripped off and jumped in the shower she returned and lay down on the bed with her legs slightly apart teasing me i couldn’t wait to get them pants off her and see what was waiting in that mysterybox for me J I towelled off and jumped onto the launching pad. She slipped off her hot little outfit and was left only in a thong which she slid off ever so slowly and sexily her long legs in the air showing off her sweet pussy and great ass from all angles, as if i wasn’t hard enough already but that little show had my juices flowing and my cock aching for some action that didn’t take long to eventuate she ran her hand down my body and massaged my balls and inner thigh i nearly came then and there with her soft but gentle massaging. She slipped on the dom and gave me a great cbj licking my balls occasionally and was taking me to the moon and back. I stopped her and got her to lay down next to me where i proceeded to kiss her nipples finally working my way down to the honey pot to give her some daty which she enjoyed.

Onto the main menu we go with me fucking her in mish then cowgirl then doggie where i ended up finishing off filling the dom to it’s maximum in an intense but exhausting orgasm (wow wow wow) my cock still ached but eventually returned to it’s normal size so i laid down where she cleaned me up, We chattted for a bit before I showered and headed off to the pub for a beer and a smoke with an empty sack and a smile on my dial with what I thought was a pretty good gfe/pse experience.

Found a few gems at this place so far and this was another one of them and i will be returning very soon hehe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    nice ar... thanks for sharing...

Smile

"YULI" - 24yr old Busty Size 8. Very Beautiful and Cheeky Japanese Girl "YULI" is working today with a great attitude and giving top service. Please call to make a booking to avoid disappointment to see one of our favourite Young Ladies.

Need more info on any of our girls or to make a booking? Call 95332025

Visit our "WEBSITE" 19 Pritchard Place

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map to 19 Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking.

Open 10am till 11pm

PPP.