Thread: KOMI @ MyOutCall

KOMI @ MyOutCall

Made a surprise visit to MOC today and was rewarded with a surprisingly satisfying experience !

Just craving for some female companionship today after getting up, no one in particular in mind, So I just clicked on the MOC website to see who's on. Of all the girls on roster today, except those 12Hours minimum booking ones, I've seen the rest, except Komi. The photos and descriptions sound alright, without further consideration, Made a booking to see her today before anyone else !

Komi must have just arrived, she was wearing a long sleeve black woollen jumper and a pair of short denim, a very girl next door look. What caught my attention was the pair of very milky white legs on high heels, definitely looked appetizing !

Komi was smiling broadly in greeting and gave me a big hug. After a brief chat, she wasted no time to strip me down and even gave my little brother a kiss while she was down there.

The first surprise was, after I helped to take her clothes off, I was expecting to go to the shower together, she said she just had one at home, and asked me to shower by myself. While it's rare that I don't get to shower with the girl, but it's no big deal, so I just took a quick shower by myself !

When I returned to the bed, she's already naked. Komi had a cute face, not the glamorous type, but very friendly and pleasant looking. She had long black hair, A+cup breasts that were super sensitive, unshaved but not too bushy private area, super wet and responsive pink bits and love tunnel, and a full body of very milky white smooth skin.

The second surprise, instead of a get-to-know-you chat, she wasted no time to climb on me and started DFK'ing me, then moved all the way down to BBBJ. Although it's not a vigorous BBBJ, the lusty look in her eyes when she looked up at me during the process and her eagerness to please got me over the line without too much problem, I was surprised I gave in so easily to her CIM as I don't normally do second shot in an hourly session !

After she cleaned me up, she asked me to turn over to give me a massage. But instead of a massage, she licked me all over from my back ! It was very tickling, and when she licked her way to the middle and started licking on the tip of my little brother from underneath me, I felt my little brother was stirring, so I had to move my hip a little to create room for my little brother to grow. She found that gap and caught my little brother with her mouth again and pulled me up to start BBBJ again from between my legs !

After a few minutes, I stopped her because I wanted to return her favour. I put her on her back and started sucking on her breasts while my finger disappeared in her now very wet tunnel. She begged : " Suck on both nipples please ...". As my finger started moving, she was squirming all over the place and moaning out loud to the point that she urged me breathlessly for the main event. As she was reaching for the dom, I rubbed my little brother on her clit and slid up and down between her labium, she was so wet at that stage, it ran a real risk of an accidental slip-in ! Once the dom was on, penetration made, she just wouldn't stay still anymore. She was so horny she asked me to let her sit on top to be in charge. In cowgirl, she rode like a rodeo champion for a while until she cried : " I'm cumming I'm cumming ! " I let her carried on for a while before I asked her to change position and let me give her the pleasure. In my favourite wheelbarrow position, I made her repeat that cry of " I'm cumming " again ! But so did I, I was surprised she made me cum so hard even in the second round !

After cleaning me up, she just hugged me tight and we had a chat. Even she was still trembling with the excitement, her hand was wandering down south again ! I just laughed and said we wouldn't have enough time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Komi is sweetie and a hottie. Saw her a couple of weeks ago.
    She gives it 100%. can't ask for more than that!
    And her bbbj/cim is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Komi is sweetie and a hottie. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Very underrated girl.
    She gives it 100%. can't ask for more than that!
    That's why I said it was a surprise, didn't expect her to be a horny one !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    KOMI is absolutely a hidden gem of MOC! I rate her a great personalities teen! I am very impressed with that how she made one of MOC overnight clients happy all the way during that whole night of her first booking at MOC! Unbelievable!
    What we can say is that KOMI is good enough.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Made a surprise visit to MOC today and was rewarded with a surprisingly satisfying experience !

Just craving for some female companionship today after getting up, no one in particular in mind, So I just clicked on the MOC website to see who's on. Of all the girls on roster today, except those 12Hours minimum booking ones, I've seen the rest, except Komi. The photos and descriptions sound alright, without further consideration, Made a booking to see her today before anyone else !

Komi must have just arrived, she was wearing a long sleeve black woollen jumper and a pair of short denim, a very girl next door look. What caught my attention was the pair of very milky white legs on high heels, definitely looked appetizing !

Komi was smiling broadly in greeting and gave me a big hug. After a brief chat, she wasted no time to strip me down and even gave my little brother a kiss while she was down there.

The first surprise was, after I helped to take her clothes off, I was expecting to go to the shower together, she said she just had one at home, and asked me to shower by myself. While it's rare that I don't get to shower with the girl, but it's no big deal, so I just took a quick shower by myself !

When I returned to the bed, she's already naked. Komi had a cute face, not the glamorous type, but very friendly and pleasant looking. She had long black hair, A+cup breasts that were super sensitive, unshaved but not too bushy private area, super wet and responsive pink bits and love tunnel, and a full body of very milky white smooth skin.

The second surprise, instead of a get-to-know-you chat, she wasted no time to climb on me and started DFK'ing me, then moved all the way down to BBBJ. Although it's not a vigorous BBBJ, the lusty look in her eyes when she looked up at me during the process and her eagerness to please got me over the line without too much problem, I was surprised I gave in so easily to her CIM as I don't normally do second shot in an hourly session !

After she cleaned me up, she asked me to turn over to give me a massage. But instead of a massage, she licked me all over from my back ! It was very tickling, and when she licked her way to the middle and started licking on the tip of my little brother from underneath me, I felt my little brother was stirring, so I had to move my hip a little to create room for my little brother to grow. She found that gap and caught my little brother with her mouth again and pulled me up to start BBBJ again from between my legs !

After a few minutes, I stopped her because I wanted to return her favour. I put her on her back and started sucking on her breasts while my finger disappeared in her now very wet tunnel. She begged : " Suck on both nipples please ...". As my finger started moving, she was squirming all over the place and moaning out loud to the point that she urged me breathlessly for the main event. As she was reaching for the dom, I rubbed my little brother on her clit and slid up and down between her labium, she was so wet at that stage, it ran a real risk of an accidental slip-in ! Once the dom was on, penetration made, she just wouldn't stay still anymore. She was so horny she asked me to let her sit on top to be in charge. In cowgirl, she rode like a rodeo champion for a while until she cried : " I'm cumming I'm cumming ! " I let her carried on for a while before I asked her to change position and let me give her the pleasure. In my favourite wheelbarrow position, I made her repeat that cry of " I'm cumming " again ! But so did I, I was surprised she made me cum so hard even in the second round !

After cleaning me up, she just hugged me tight and we had a chat. Even she was still trembling with the excitement, her hand was wandering down south again ! I just laughed and said we wouldn't have enough time !
    Great review ,really enjoy Reading it, thk