Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private ML

Private ML

Before I had even heard of this forum, I used to frequent the cracker classifieds. Now I know that many of the adverts on that website are fake, but I have had some very good experiences that I thought I'd share, and maybe others would like to add to this.

So here goes.

Brenda in Paddington is an Asian ML who works from her small apartment. She provides an excellent, firm massage, and blends into a sensual body to body. Its as if Part I and Part II don't exist separately, but simply blend into one. Of my favourite things about Brenda is the way she manages to be so erotic - she is no robot. Many extras are on offer and she loves to dress sexy. As for her looks, she will never be a face model, but she has a petite, toned body.
    http://www.adult-classifieds.com.au/...on=agree_adult
    11111.jpg

Zoe in Lane Cove is an Kiwi ML who works from her apartment. While she is larger than I would usually go for, she carries it well. From the first touch, I knew that she definitely knew what she was doing. Her hands massaged with perfect pressure - not too hard and not sissy soft. While she was massaging my legs, there was definitely some teasing going on between my legs and then the bodyslide started. This is probably the best body slide I've ever had. She definitely knows how to work her body to the best advantage of the client's body. Her breasts felt unreal. Having had skinny girls an curvier woman, I'd have to say it feels a lot better having curves rubbing over your back than bony ribs! Must be experienced to be believed.
    http://massagebyzoe.zoomshare.com/ (username: zoe, password: zoe)
    image.jpg

Skye in Bexley/Rockdale is an Aussie ML who works from a couple of small shops. Skye is petite and sexy. She can give you a look with her eyes that will boil your blood. Not the greatest massage, but a very sensual body slide. Even though she advertises HJ only, each time that I have visited her, a full service romp to rival them all has developed. You never know what this lady will do - once she pulled out a box of toys and started pleasing herself just to turn me on.
    306601.jpg
    354930.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    Skye in Bexley/Rockdale is an Aussie ML who works from a couple of small shops. Skye is petite and sexy. She can give you a look with her eyes that will boil your blood. Not the greatest massage, but a very sensual body slide. Even though she advertises HJ only, each time that I have visited her, a full service romp to rival them all has developed. You never know what this lady will do - once she pulled out a box of toys and started pleasing herself just to turn me on.
    306601.jpg
    354930.jpg
    Wow, very nice bro!

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Wow, very nice bro!
    It was those exact two photos that got me enticed. The photos are accurate too. And she won't break your bank.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So got any details on her?

Banned
    What shops does Skye work from?

Banned
    She looks good
    More details please

Sorry for delay bros, been away.
    Skye has a regular ad on Cracker. From there, the details are:
    Telephone: 0404919966
    30 min: $100
    60 min: $200
    She works out of a private location.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love the idea of the private ML thread.

Does anyone any private ML in the south west of Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was those exact two photos that got me enticed. The photos are accurate too. And she won't break your bank.
    What does her extras cost?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    am I the only whos paranoid about spy cams/being set up in private joints??

or even established shops for that matter lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Guys,

It's great to see these reports on private massage Girls.
    I've been to many,many massage shops , but never seen a private girl.
    Could anyone give me an idea as to weather you think the service is better? Or are the girls better? Is the service different because they have to impress to get you back?
    Would be great to here back with opinions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    am I the only whos paranoid about spy cams/being set up in private joints??

or even established shops for that matter lol
    nearly all private shops have a spy cam as you call it set up in the corridor or hall way etc.

Its part of punting you just have to put up with it.

I did a AR on a shop recently and the shop went back and looked at the video sent me a PM and told me that after viewing the video they were sorry for the way their papasan acted.

so yes they have them and they do use them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Skye recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shes got an ad on cracker located near bondi somewhere.. Abit far for me but worth a visit as u get full service with it.. She always ended the massage with Fs when i saw her

Quote Originally Posted by Jackolantern View Post
    Anyone seen Skye recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i rang the number didn't work =\
    does anyone have her contact? skye's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi zorsty
    How much did Skye charge for full service?
    Cheers

Hi,
    Its been a while since I started this thread, but I still Skye. She has certainly moved around a lot. Up until 6 months ago she was in Camperdown, and now she is in Bellevue Hill. As I had by now seen her a few times, we had a nice friendly rapport going. Being the sex maniac that she is, we got into some kinky play as well. This is not on the menu for first timers however.
    The Bellevue Hill place is a small apartment, with the massage table only just fitting into the bedroom. I spent a very enjoyable couple of hours with Skye a week ago.
    In all honesty, she has gained a little bit of weight on her butt, but is still one of the sexiest ladies you will meet - and her service is still at the maniac level.
    Contact number for Skye is still the same 0404 919 966

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Hi,
    Its been a while since I started this thread, but I still Skye. She has certainly moved around a lot. Up until 6 months ago she was in Camperdown, and now she is in Bellevue Hill. As I had by now seen her a few times, we had a nice friendly rapport going. Being the sex maniac that she is, we got into some kinky play as well. This is not on the menu for first timers however.
    The Bellevue Hill place is a small apartment, with the massage table only just fitting into the bedroom. I spent a very enjoyable couple of hours with Skye a week ago.
    In all honesty, she has gained a little bit of weight on her butt, but is still one of the sexiest ladies you will meet - and her service is still at the maniac level.
    Contact number for Skye is still the same 0404 919 966
    Its winter they should put a little weight on at least she would have fuller boobs as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast