Thread: Roxy - A bad day...

Banned

Roxy - A bad day...

First off, it is a bad day. Arrived at 530. Was told she is late. It was a cold day, thus requested to wait upstairs. Warning, next few paragraphs is all me whinging.

Waited 10mins then was told that she be arriving in 30 mins. Decided to wait after being intro to two others who I am not interested.

After 30 mins, was told she is Central station. But it took another 40mins for her to arrive. So in total waited for like almost 1.5 hours. Lucky I have a new phone to play with, but still a freaking waste of my time. Saw her and negotiated for an hour as it is getting too late. I am hungry too.

I did two mistake. First, should have left after 40mins wait. But what the heck thought might as well wait another while since she was in Central, which is just 10mins walk. Second, should have left after seeing her and she ask for 400 an hour but again due to me waiting so long I went ahead.

Finally, she was advertise with English as language. Turns out she has English via translator app. And almost zero understanding of English, she can't understand "are you a student?". Just advertise with english via translator next time.

Now to the review. She looks pretty and fashionable. The dress she came in with was nice with her heels.

Her boob is quite sizable for her size and height. But it is likely to be fake. She was shaved. And her bbbj was just normal. The DFK was good thou. But due to communication issue, I cut my session short.

I left after 45mins. In that time I tried hard to communicate with my limited mandarin and found out she is in Sydney just 20 days and will be starting English class soon. The receptionist told me she has been studying English when I complain after the session, someone is not telling the real truth.

Overall pretty unhappy, its already a Monday blue for me. Darn...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Sorry to hear it Bleachy it happen to me twice once with Artkiss and Marcus but its ok we just have to be patient. Some of us would walk cause they either dont have the time to wait or they dont have the patient like us. The best thing is to move on, with me nothing can get me down long anyway as there is always better days to come unless I am dead or some one I really love die Anyway this is punting be happy and shrug it of quickly as there is more fun the be had in the future.

Anyway my question would be about Roxy what her cup size and you think its fake ???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess it's part of punting. You get the good and the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    I guess it's part of punting. You get the good and the bad.
    Yes it is and I did not regret the wait for Artkiss, I like her and would not mind seeing her again as we got on ok.
    Marcus was ok.

Banned
    Yea. You get bad days sometimes. Anyway, she is C. And it was too firm to be real. Just whinging after a long Monday and to let people know she don't speak English at all and hopefully MOC update their website and not mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachy View Post
    Yea. You get bad days sometimes. Anyway, she is C. And it was too firm to be real. Just whinging after a long Monday and to let people know she don't speak English at all and hopefully MOC update their website and not mislead.
    I guess you need to handle more boobs if you cant tell fakes from real

Banned
    Sure, we update her details tonight for her English description.

For delaying issue, I have spoken to her incentive before, and well, she is the gal who is lack of timing concept. We could do very little about it. We just tried to make her on shift best way. She is changing anyway. We have got couples of booking got cancelled by clients for ROXY just because she was late many times.

It is ROXY.

Sorry to hear ur story. It could make anyone uncomfortable. Let me check it out very careful with receptionist James tonight. I may think MOC receptionist James will be responsible to this as part of this prob.

I will put it out result soon!
    Duncan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had this experience when mamasan or papasan said, "I have 2 pretty girls available in 10 mins", and after 15 mins, he came in said, "she is coming out now, just one moment".... another 15 mins, you heard the customer come out and left...
    I dont mind waiting if I was told the right period of time, just dont like being cheated by the receiption!

SO totally about half an hour, all I got to see was ONE normal looking girl with a lazy face.. not sure how long it takes to see the other one. Unless we already know the girl who is worth waiting, I suggest we leave straight away although shitty face from papasan or mamasan.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Sure, we update her details tonight for her English description.

For delaying issue, I have spoken to her incentive before, and well, she is the gal who is lack of timing concept. We could do very little about it. We just tried to make her on shift best way. She is changing anyway. We have got couples of booking got cancelled by clients for ROXY just because she was late many times.

It is ROXY.

Sorry to hear ur story. It could make anyone uncomfortable. Let me check it out very careful with receptionist James tonight. I may think MOC receptionist James will be responsible to this as part of this prob.

I will put it out result soon!
    Duncan
    Yes Duncan I know it is hard to handle some girls with Artkiss and Marcus the reception was good and keeping me in the loop and telling me everything, so I just go with the flow unless I have to be somewhere else.

Banned
    Yes, but I am very happy to see Blenchy bro could make this story out to everybody. Now James realized his fault and will pay the price.

I will put up a details at general talk tonight. I am busy outside now. A busy day...

Duncan

Hey Duncan, I know a few girls like this. The worst is if she is your girlfriend and you just wait around for hours every day.

Bleachy, you only suffered once!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, $400 for an experience like that I would be crying (I'm obviously one of the less wealthier punters around) but matter is money worth?!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleachy View Post
    First off, it is a bad day. Arrived at 530. Was told she is late. It was a cold day, thus requested to wait upstairs. Warning, next few paragraphs is all me whinging.

Waited 10mins then was told that she be arriving in 30 mins. Decided to wait after being intro to two others who I am not interested.

After 30 mins, was told she is Central station. But it took another 40mins for her to arrive. So in total waited for like almost 1.5 hours. Lucky I have a new phone to play with, but still a freaking waste of my time. Saw her and negotiated for an hour as it is getting too late. I am hungry too.

I did two mistake. First, should have left after 40mins wait. But what the heck thought might as well wait another while since she was in Central, which is just 10mins walk. Second, should have left after seeing her and she ask for 400 an hour but again due to me waiting so long I went ahead.

Finally, she was advertise with English as language. Turns out she has English via translator app. And almost zero understanding of English, she can't understand "are you a student?". Just advertise with english via translator next time.

Now to the review. She looks pretty and fashionable. The dress she came in with was nice with her heels.

Her boob is quite sizable for her size and height. But it is likely to be fake. She was shaved. And her bbbj was just normal. The DFK was good thou. But due to communication issue, I cut my session short.

I left after 45mins. In that time I tried hard to communicate with my limited mandarin and found out she is in Sydney just 20 days and will be starting English class soon. The receptionist told me she has been studying English when I complain after the session, someone is not telling the real truth.

Overall pretty unhappy, its already a Monday blue for me. Darn...
    You got a GFE
    or was that a BGFE

The complaints were about the delayed booking and no English ... Not the quality of the girl and her service ! Phew, because I still want to see her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I do not recommend any member here with very limited daily spare time to book ROXY in case it happen again.

let's direct this case to: "A GLOOMY Day to Punter Blenchy & MOC James" at general talk.

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    I do not recommend any member here with very limited daily spare time to book ROXY in case it happen again.

let's direct this case to: "A GLOOMY Day to Punter Blenchy & MOC James" at general talk.

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM
    It can be sooo frustrating generally when some people do not have any value on being punctual - I think being punctual (meeting a commitment) is one of the ways you show respect ....... just how I think.

Hay Duncan ... suggest you get hold of Roxy's watch and phone and put back on daylight saving !!! Then maybe there is a better chance of being on time !!!!! - LOL

Banned
    If you want to go for a chat then you need a girl that speaks some English but you can still have a great time for one hour with a girl that speaks no English if her service is good and she is a fun person. There has to be more to it for you to leave after 45 minutes of a one hour booking particularly if you pay $400 of your hard earned cash.

So her service cant be that good IMHO.

Banned
    Duncan, good to know that you are doing something about it.

And yes, it was sad to part with 400. But I was willing, so can't blame anyone but myself. Just learn from it. Of course I do be happy to get something back from Duncan.

To be fair. I supposed her service would be better if we can communicate. Since I have a hard time communicating, my mood is gone and I gave up. Its really odd in the room staying quiet and naked.

Banned
    Everyone will be sad by paying 400.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    you can still have a great time for one hour with a girl that speaks no English if her service is good and she is a fun person
    Yeah, I have had some great punts with girls that speak almost zero english!
    Sex is a universal language!
    Even asking about services can be done, all the following can be mimiced in one way or another:
    - yes/no
    - Blowjob
    - Handjob
    - DATY
    - DFK
    - FS
    - touching tits
    - fingering pussy/anus
    - greek

Not sure how to ask about GFE though ...