Page 527 of 787 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 15729

Thread: This is what RnT is all about!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my goodness, Jessie Vard is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by jplover View Post
    my goodness, Jessie Vard is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

You are most welcome JP,

This is for you, enjoy ! Don’t forget to click on the link at the bottom :

Jessie Vard Collections !!

And you will love this :

https://coub.com/view/rjw1o

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro ahlungor. Don't suppose there is a remote chance that there is a ML that would look remotely like her?

Quote Originally Posted by jplover View Post
    Thanks bro ahlungor. Don't suppose there is a remote chance that there is a ML that would look remotely like her?
    Mate, any girl with that look and body will probably be way out of our league !

For all you well endowed big guns out there, like this position ?

Slide your manhood between those big soft tits and reach for her tongue ................

https://persuasionforasian.tumblr.com/archive[/QUOTE]

Your girl friend is having her two besties staying over.

You two always have an open relationship, so no doubt you will be in a fuck'em all mode tonight ??

BTW, where is BC?? this looks like a challenge to him, you gonna to make them all cum a few times before fucking all their holes all night , right ??......... 😆

[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info

Time to check out your oily massage girls' line up !

Oiled: Archive[/QUOTE]

If you have met Bonnie, you will know what I am talking about here !!

https://chinesebabes.tumblr.com/archive[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow AHLUNGOR sound like you love girls with big boobs. Do you prefer Asian or Caucasian girls or Both????

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaKC69 View Post
    Wow AHLUNGOR sound like you love girls with big boobs. Do you prefer Asian or Caucasian girls or Both????
    Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the forum !

If you are after some exposure in the punting scenes in Sydney you have cum to the right place. If you are a genuine working lady , by the sounds of your postings so far, you are professional and hopefully service oriented- provided that you have a decent body, you should do very well in Sydney.

The great majority of members and visitors here have yellow fevers and they frequently visit Asian FS or RnT shops , and I suppose you would want to work in a well manage busy shop, as some others have already suggested, the Vitality Charm at 227 Broadway will be most suitable for you imho, it’s big, spacious, well set up, all rooms have ensuite shower and most importantly is fully licensed. The shop also have Western massage ladies working there from time to time and they do stand out and attract a lot of bookings - but it won’t suit a new to industry or part timer, if you are Pro and willing to work for your money, that’s the place to be.

And be quick, as they only have one Aussie girl there at the moment and she is overwhelmed!! Please Call Alice on 0402-680-999.

And in response to your question , yes, love big boobs, all natural of course and no discrimination on race or colour, love thy nature! How about yourself ?

You are most welcome to post a selfie here too !

Good luck in Sydney and all the Best.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the forum !

If you are after some exposure in the punting scenes in Sydney you have cum to the right place. If you are a genuine working lady , by the sounds of your postings so far, you are professional and hopefully service oriented- provided that you have a decent body, you should do very well in Sydney.

The great majority of members and visitors here have yellow fevers and they frequently visit Asian FS or RnT shops , and I suppose you would want to work in a well manage busy shop, as some others have already suggested, the Vitality Charm at 227 Broadway will be most suitable for you imho, it’s big, spacious, well set up, all rooms have ensuite shower and most importantly is fully licensed. The shop also have Western massage ladies working there from time to time and they do stand out and attract a lot of bookings - but it won’t suit a new to industry or part timer, if you are Pro and willing to work for your money, that’s the place to be.

And be quick, as they only have one Aussie girl there at the moment and she is overwhelmed!! Please Call Alice on 0402-680-999.

And in response to your question , yes, love big boobs, all natural of course and no discrimination on race or colour, love thy nature! How about yourself ?

You are most welcome to post a selfie here too !

Good luck in Sydney and all the Best.

Cheers
    Hi AHLUNGOR,

Thanks for the info on Vitality Charm Massage. From the reviews on this forum it seems like a very popular place. At this stage I'm looking to do more private based work but as I know work can vary in terms of the amount of booking I may get I am also considering working at either a brothel or massage shop a few days a week to start with until I can develop a good base of clients for private bookings at my apartment or also doing outcalls.

As I have only recently left Melbourne I was doing mainly private bookings and supplementing my work by working at a brothel 2 days a week and a massage parlour 1 day a week and will probably try and do the same in Sydney to start with and probably end up doing mainly private bookings in Sydney.

I am known by my previous clients to be very professional and very service-oriented girl who loves to pamper her clients and provide a genuine GFE/PSE experience and also loves to be adventurous and try new things out. (If you want to know more about the services I can provide please PM me as I won't disclose this information on this forum yet until I am up and running) Also I don't like to plaster picture/selfie of myself all over the internet but will add pictures to my online ad's only and at the request of a client prior to a booking.

I am looking forward to providing the men of Sydney as well as international guest an amazing high level of service and an amazing experience that will keep you guys coming back for more and more whether it be for a Massage, FS or even Outcall/Dinner date.

I will give you guys a quick description of myself; So I am currently 22yrs old, born and raised in Melbourne I am Australian with Swedish background, I had dark blonde hair up until last week but have dyed it brown since so I am currently a brunette, I am 5'8" tall, I'm a dress size 8 and my bust is a 36D

I too don't discriminate on race or colour. I have provided services to many different men from all over the world.

Nude Gym Collections !!

https://phucmia111.tumblr.com/archive[/QUOTE]

This is very similar to what you will be getting from the Spanish Queen Miko, if only I could put this much oil on her............ haha !!

Breasts & Asses: Archive[/QUOTE]

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    [/QUOTE]

Fucking hell Ahlungor... I’ve just joined the wrong gym.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Wow! I need to join a jim soon ... Oh God! I don't even know how to spell a Gym!
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Tits or no tits ?? you decide !!

[/QUOTE]