Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has 42g turned the corner

Senior Member(無間使者)

has 42g turned the corner

I used to go here regularly pre COVID, but the quality dropped vs price, so I dropped it from my preferred supplier. Started going of rnts, 187 Hornsby, Pymble Ho, sleazy st in Artarmon. But looking for pastures new. I was wondering whether that's still the case ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    I used to go here regularly pre COVID, but the quality dropped vs price, so I dropped it from my preferred supplier. Started going of rnts, 187 Hornsby, Pymble Ho, sleazy st in Artarmon. But looking for pastures new. I was wondering whether that's still the case ?
    Definitely not the same since Jesse left

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree. The quality not as before but WLs ups and downs through time I understand. Apart from WLs, I think more urgently, they should find a time to do a deep clean up or some small renovations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Line up is not as good as it used to be. Every now and then you may find a stunner but that's it. Difficult to justify their price hikes with the current talent, same goes with No.5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the quality has dipped but simply because their good talent have left for greener pastures (went home, retired, working private, etc.) the current rotation is pretty subpar

It’s been good for my wallet though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The quality of girls at 42G and N5M has fallen a lot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t have any problems the last time I visited though was last year… missing j lynka

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigleaf View Post
    42g has gone downhill since a few years ago. Just living off a good reputation once upon a time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think they've been hit particularly hard by inflation. Girls and customers affected by it, all thanks to the utterly crappy location for all except the rich people living in Hunters Hill.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think they've been hit particularly hard by inflation. Girls and customers affected by it, all thanks to the utterly crappy location for all except the rich people living in Hunters Hill.
    For me personally I couldn't ask for a better location. I can plan, on a whim, to deal with an itch I couldn't ask for more. Easily fits into a work day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's a easy drive for me so location probs not a issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also too far from home so can't be tempted when I shouldn't be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Place hasn't been the same since Jesse left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the same Jesse that now runs fireflies ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Location might have a bit more to do with it than you think. I know Nano said she wanted to work at Marrickville rather than there because there was more food options and the rooms were nicer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's weird this has come up. Mind you I haven't visited in a while (doing too many privates) but I've always enjoyed my visits to 42G.

Why do people think it has gone down hill?

Jesse left 42G ages ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also think its the location, not from the punter's side but from the girls side.

There's no shops or restaurants around 42 where as with the city shops and Marrickville the girls have everything within walking distance. If its not busy and they need food or ciggies or even tampons and pads they can safely pop down to a shop and be back to work quickly. At 42 everything has to be ubered or door dashed and that incurs a delivery fee.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think so... most of the regular visitor know which girls to book, hence when not so frequent customer comes, most hot ones are busy.... visit earlier then you will get to fuck hot ones

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigleaf View Post
    Not sure where they get their girls or how they get their girls and I’ve never been to 42G though I’ve dropped my mates there. Must be a reason why someone opened up a business in that location? Ease of DA approval, they own other businesses on the site? Who knows.

I think maybe the punters are more astute now. More selective, more critical. I know I am. I suppose for the money you pay you expect a certain level of girl, could that be it?

I for one don’t like women who show extra weight. It’s a definite no no. I like thigh gap for example. If they don’t have that then there is no punt with them. Easy enough to see if they’re skinny or not on a pic. J girls for example mostly are. So are K and C. No thigh no buy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I also think its the location, not from the punter's side but from the girls side.

There's no shops or restaurants around 42 where as with the city shops and Marrickville the girls have everything within walking distance. If its not busy and they need food or ciggies or even tampons and pads they can safely pop down to a shop and be back to work quickly. At 42 everything has to be ubered or door dashed and that incurs a delivery fee.
    Good point. I'd also add, those food delivery companies have been reducing their coverage lately.

Used to be you can order from a restaurant that's a fair distance from you, eg from city to lower north shore. The delivery companies would still do it even if it wasn't a profitable thing to do cos all they wanted to do was win market share. Now it's all about survival, cutting costs, being profitable. It means that food options are also reduced even when using them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast