Thread: One of the worse experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up One of the worse experience

As it was pretty close to my office I decide to try it out (this was 3 weeks ago). Rung the bell, got in greeted by a Chinese lady, appearance was just above poor standard, but hey already inside WTH...lets give it a try. Paid the gal $50 (which she said she will bring the the $15 change for 30mins). Part 1 was ordinary, always talking to ladies in next room and had people come and go etc, but ok fair enough it's a busy place.

She said to you want relax the usual $20 or $50 options, so took the $50 typical of me. She request me to get off and paid her immediately upfront, so got off dug through my wallet and gave her $100 note advising I need change so she said ok and will give me change at the end. Fine so off to part 2, most of the time she stayed well away from me so I could barely touch her, I've got long arms but I could just touch her back and one side of boobs and almost nothing else, she would not allow my hand anywhere need her bum and pussy. So had to close my eyes and started imagining things which was not intended obviously. Finally cummed and she said she go get a wet towel and as she got out the room there was this dude waiting on the sofa and saw everything of mine flat on the table waiting to be cleaned up, the lady left the door half open as she was standing there talking to someone for half a minute then she came back shortly and the guy starred in again +^%%^+*^# WTF!!!

She used the wet towel to slightly clean but must say she only cleaned 20% of those baby oil off, after she left the room to greet others, I used half a box of tissue to clean myself up before I was able to dress up again. All dressed and she came back in and I had to ask for my change, so she went away and came back with $35 change, I said to her I gave you $150 in total for what should have costed $85 (1/2 hr massage + $50 relax) and how come I'm charged $115?! So she then said sorry and came back with the rest. It was such a rushed experience and as I walked out the guys was still there #%^*+=#% WTF!!

I'm not sure if I was just not in luck or what but service from SF was much better!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A little confused, thought you gave her $100 then said $150, maybe you got a great price sad news about being left high and wet and on show though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    As it was pretty close to my office I decide to try it out (this was 3 weeks ago). Rung the bell, got in greeted by a Chinese lady, appearance was just above poor standard, but hey already inside WTH...lets give it a try. Paid the gal $50 (which she said she will bring the the $15 change for 30mins). Part 1 was ordinary, always talking to ladies in next room and had people come and go etc, but ok fair enough it's a busy place.

She said to you want relax the usual $20 or $50 options, so took the $50 typical of me. She request me to get off and paid her immediately upfront, so got off dug through my wallet and gave her $100 note advising I need change so she said ok and will give me change at the end. Fine so off to part 2, most of the time she stayed well away from me so I could barely touch her, I've got long arms but I could just touch her back and one side of boobs and almost nothing else, she would not allow my hand anywhere need her bum and pussy. So had to close my eyes and started imagining things which was not intended obviously. Finally cummed and she said she go get a wet towel and as she got out the room there was this dude waiting on the sofa and saw everything of mine flat on the table waiting to be cleaned up, the lady left the door half open as she was standing there talking to someone for half a minute then she came back shortly and the guy starred in again +^%%^+*^# WTF!!!

She used the wet towel to slightly clean but must say she only cleaned 20% of those baby oil off, after she left the room to greet others, I used half a box of tissue to clean myself up before I was able to dress up again. All dressed and she came back in and I had to ask for my change, so she went away and came back with $35 change, I said to her I gave you $150 in total for what should have costed $85 (1/2 hr massage + $50 relax) and how come I'm charged $115?! So she then said sorry and came back with the rest. It was such a rushed experience and as I walked out the guys was still there #%^*+=#% WTF!!

I'm not sure if I was just not in luck or what but service from SF was much better!!!
    Sorry it was funny to me from your missfortune, maybe you will laugh at it in the future you were being show off to the next punter ...lol... just poor custumer service that's it.

You are used to a far richer experience iExperiment!

Hi brother bunny,

It was rather unfortunate, QVB is just about the only shop where the waiting punter could be sitting right outside the massage room, you won't have that problem in Newtown, SL, SF, Stanmore or 316!

It's bad luck that you didn't meet either Lisa of Candy there, two of the very best in Sydney, my former and current no 1 girls !!

May be better luck next time

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That really annoyed me as I felt extremely uncomfortable returning with still baby oil all over me and the fact I was naked on the table for other punters to view, I'd be laughing if I was the other punter outside.

She allowed touching but no where near what you get a SF, I appreciate its peak hour and have lots of office punters around but it's no excuse. I might try Lisa or Candy next time (initially intended of never going back again)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Dear AHLUNGOR
    The way you speak sounds like the ultimate judge or Godfather of massage world. It is not surprise to me seeing you being challenge or attack by other members in the forum.

Please do not take this as an offense. just want to express as a friendly view.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Dear AHLUNGOR
    The way you speak sounds like the ultimate judge or Godfather of massage world. It is not surprise to me seeing you being challenge or attack by other members in the forum.

Please do not take this as an offense. just want to express as a friendly view.
    LOL, Godfather... classic.

Godfather AHLUNGOR, we are having trouble with rival gangs trying to set up shop on our turf. Do we have permission to retaliate with free handjobs and warm apple scented moist towels?

Just a joke, don't take things too seriously both of you guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    You are used to a far richer experience iExperiment!
    I have my shared of so-so IExperience Rocket Man one famous one is the famous PSE Christine from 5* just did not click with her and everyone else did so right after her, I saw Irene or was it LV nothing lost just another gain

Hi brother Mate

You are right, it's really none of my business.

I should just go to the shop and enjoy my own session with my ML and walk away a happy man, that's all

Cheers

Ps I have taken out all the stuff I shouldn't have said.

I hope all those people you are referring to are sleeping.......lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Typical. "PM Me" .. Ha Ha LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry all for creating such an awkward discussion, however must say Ahlungor has provided some real valuable insights for punters like me to understand the punting world a little better. Appreciate everyone's feedback too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good luck next round

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couple of negatives: Rabbitohs need a better game plan

Quote Originally Posted by oinkonk View Post
    Went to try this place a few weeks ago based on Ahlungor's recommendation. Wasn't too bad but I really don't like those places that have walls stopping short of the ceiling. It's like a communal rnt!
    Hi brother oinkonk,

Thanks for taking my advice.

Please note that I am only recommending two ML in this shop, the mamasan Candy (aka Linda ex SL) and Lisa (ex SF), these two are top of the class and if you see either of them, you should be a very happy man.

But I don't know anyone else in the shop and I probably won't try anyone else unless Candy or Lisa push me towards some seriously big tits ..............lol

And this shop is like another 316 !! really because of the location I guess and they close at 7/8pm but during the day, so busy with all the offices around.

Yes, it's a pity the wall is not totally enclosed for better sound proof and privacy, but if you are in a stressful job like in the banking sector nearby, it's a good way to have a quickie.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

And this shop is like another 316 !! really because of the location I guess and they close at 7/8pm but during the day, so busy with all the offices around.

Cheers

ALG, we should grab a few of us bros to start up one in close proximity of office areas, potential is just enormous! Especially you have some great contacts within the industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ALG, we should grab a few of us bros to start up one in close proximity of office areas, potential is just enormous! Especially you have some great contacts within the industry.

Blokes giving out hand jobs to office workers ? !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvedup View Post
    Blokes giving out hand jobs to office workers ? !!!
    Of course we own the business and let the gorgeous run it for us. We probably make more than being office workers.

Thanks for the thoughts brother.

But not a chance when my Mrs is in charge of the family finances .......lol

The thought of run a MS though did cross my mind on occasions especially pretty much all the shop owners I know are making more money than me by a sizeable margin........lol

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts brother.

But not a chance when my Mrs is in charge of the family finances .......lol

The thought of run a MS though did cross my mind on occasions especially pretty much all the shop owners I know are making more money than me by a sizeable margin........lol

Cheers
    Yup, fully understand, we are in the same boat. Can dream of having one....just as much as like prestige sport cars.....