Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lena- Half Japanese Half Swedish Model Type

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Lena- Half Japanese Half Swedish Model Type

Yamada wheeled out some new product today and I was lucky enough to meet her.

This is the first time that I know of that he has offered a mixed race girl and it’s a good combination. She is Japanese (mother)/Swedish.

Anyone that has been sent her photo will see that she is of model appearance and stature. She is about 172cm tall with medium brown hair that falls just below her shoulders. She is slim and her eyes are hazel/brown in colour and she is C+ in size. I really couldn’t tell if these were enhanced after much inspection and I never got to ask her. She has very smooth and white skin but has some bikini tan lines from her two month tropical holiday before starting at TMC.

Her face looked as per the photo but with little makeup.

She is fluent in English. By looking at her you would never guess though that she is fluent in Japanese as well. We talked; well really I listened as she talked. We kept getting closer and she showed me some of her massage techniques. She is strong, so if you are into a decent massage this girl will not disappoint. After a while we decided that she would show me these techniques on the bed naked. Well sure, no problem.

Ah, I forgot to mention that she has had experience elsewhere in Sydney. I can’t say where but let’s just say that she performed a “health check” on me to which I passed with flying colours (can you guess where yet?).

She was keen to show me her new skill. I got a “tongue massage” along my back from head to toe and she announced that I wasn’t enjoying it enough and to turn over. It was as if she felt I wasn’t appreciating all of her efforts enough. “Yeh sure!” I said.

What I did appreciate is what occurred after that when I rolled over. I don’t want to go into detail because I think this girl’s service is going to vary depending on your attitude to her and how you treat her. She told me so. This is the Western personality coming out. Let’s just say that she is the most skilled girl with her mouth that I have met yet. (Sorry Lungor).

We continued with the main course and she is a very enthusiastic and willing participant. We only got to a few positions because we started in mish and she was enjoying it so much it took a while to want to change to something else. She caused me to try my hardest and put a lot of effort in. I was soon exhausted.

I can’t describe how the rest of the session went as, again, I think she is a very independent person and she will decide on the day what she wants to do. For me it was fantastic though and we had a good laugh at the end as to how the finale played out. Somehow two hours had flown by very fast.

Such a crazy mix of Western and Japanese! So Western in her independent ways but then she insisted on taking any residue of our encounter away so that I wouldn’t need to deal with it. So Japanese in her attention to her man: total focus for the entire time.

Banned
    Lena sounds very nice, a couple of questions - first up, so whats the deal with the BBBJ - no dice? Also, how old is this lady? Third - does she have any tattoos? Finally - out of a scale of 1 to 10 how crooked would you say her teeth are (1 being perfectly straight, 10 being crazy crooked, like all over the place) thanks.

OMG! The questions. What were they again?

Question 1: Yamada states CBJ as the standard

Question 2: I didn't ask but I would say 25ish

Question 3: No tattoos but a belly piercing

Question 4: This isn't a dog show but I'd have to say her teeth are "1" being close to perfect. She is quite well educated, sophisticated an seems to come from an affluent background.

Wow, I always miss out something in my ARs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

Question 4: This isn't a dog show but I'd have to say her teeth are "1" being close to perfect. She is quite well educated, sophisticated an seems to come from an affluent background.

How about dfk?

In my case no problem. This girl comes from Western establishments though where some services are not standard. I was not disappointed in any way but she is a free spirit and I don't want to be attacked by some punter depending on what she decides to do or not do.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

I understand what your saying. The fourth answer is good it is not a dog show...lol... If she arrived a while back I would defenetly jump to see her, she is very pretty.

Shop Owner
    Thanks very much sir AR^^

she is really good looking and super model.

CBJ, ^^

Banned
    I have a fetish for crooked teeth on beautiful eurasian women, strange perhaps but there you go ... not completely crooked mind you, but in the 4-7 out of 10 range. Perfectly straight teeth are a huge turn-off. Oh well.

That's one of the weirder fetishes I've heard of!

Shop Owner
    I think she is good for any nationality. because she is really good service and perfect body ,

$350 is very good oppotunity^^

She was two hour minimum outcall in her last job at $500ph +$50 travel = $1050!

Banned
    Yeh I can believe it, looks like the sort of girl that has stuff to say as well. Hmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whoa yamada-san you must be quite the smooth operator to get a $500/hr lady to join your crew and at $300/hr. She sounds intimidating/cold though?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She was two hour minimum outcall in her last job at $500ph +$50 travel = $1050!
    good lord! can i have fries with that?!

She wasn't intimidating, she in fact seemed very nervous which made her very talkative. Just a normal independent Western style mixed with the Japanese willingness to please.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    hey max can she do any strip tease? !
    The only place where i have been inspected is at stillettos, im excited about this new girl. *goes to email request for photo*

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    The only place where i have been inspected is at stillettos, im excited about this new girl. *goes to email request for photo*

when email to the address please write your name please.

Banned
    Good work finding this gem yamada san, i hope to book her in several weeks (when im back in sydney)

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    when email to the address please write your name please.
    Resent email with aus99 username. Thanks Yamada

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    I didn't ask for a striptease but if you treat her right I'm sure she will deliver!

She has loooong legs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast