Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoyo @Snow Lotus - 雪梨版HKTVB姐仔高Ling, 好啱key 呀!Top Class !!

Yoyo @Snow Lotus - 雪梨版HKTVB姐仔高Ling, 好啱key 呀!Top Class !!

Yoyo is not a new girl at SL, she was here about two month ago and had worked a few weeks, usually on Saturday which at the time was not suitable for me but I have seen her around in the shop and found her very attractive. And Vicky has been recommending Yoyo to me from the start, but I was either busy with other shops or I ended up seeing either Mia or Momo........lol

And then Yoyo was away.

So when I found out she is back, I made my booking straightaway for today after work .

Into the room 2, as usual, I paid my fees and the tips upfront, Yoyo wasn't aware of my style, she looked at the money and said how long are you staying? I said the rest is your tip.

Ok, she understand and she was happy with that, so my welcome hug becomes even more welcome and I can feel her body !!

Yoyo is in her 20's. size 8, 1.6m, lovely long hair and has a beautiful face, her looks resemble one of the HKTVB's artist, 高海寧, and like 高Ling, Yoyo was from China but she speaks very well Cantonese with the mainland accent which is so sexy !!

And when I mentioned who I think she looked like, Yoyo said you are not the only one !

I was very tired, so I just lay face down on the table, Yoyo started her massage and within one minute I know she is professionally trained:

大場出身!

In fact, other than SL, Yoyo also works in other higher class venues , so I will say we are getting very good value for seeing Yoyo at SL which is a much cheaper shop !

As I was tired and Yoyo's massage is very nice and comfortable, I think I had fallen asleep, what woke me up was when Yoyo climbs on top of me and do my waist, I felt her naked long legs and bare bum was sitting on me, I had a quick look at the wall mirror, heap, the young lady was naked alright, did she get naked from the start?

It doesn't matter, she is naked, and I am awake, so lets turn over.

I had some water from my bottle and I pulled Yoyo towards me and have a good look at her breasts, they are so beautiful, very nicely shaped with pointy and light color nipples, they are a piece of art works ! I let them rest gently on my palm, feel the size and the weight, look at Yoyo and said : C Cups, she smiles and said, you guess correctly! As if like it was hard to guess!!

In order to further appreciate the boobs, I turned Yoyo around , let her sitting on my leg so that I can look at her naked body from the wall mirror while having one piece of toy in each hand.

As I cup them, feel them, caress them and squeezed them gently, I was pretty certain they are enhanced!

Which was a bit disappointing, Yoyo's body would have been perfect if they are natural but still, they are very nicely done and I will be happy to play with them over and over again !!

I like to also point out that Yoyo has really sexy long legs, slim and look tall, a flat tummy, her map of tassie is neatly trimmed and for a slim body she has a booty ass which I like to pat and squeeze hard.

Part ii was done passionately and skillfully and I was a very happy man. Too lazy and too late to post the full details in the private section, so just take my word for it ok, Yoyo is about Joey's skill level !

Next time (I'll be back for sure!) I will ask Yoyo to say some sexy and dirty words in her mainland Cantonese to me , it would be like making a HK adult movie with the TV artist !!

When we are getting dress, Yoyo puts on some very sexy black lingerie, I didn't see her strip down as I think I was asleep at the time......lol

But Wow, Wow, Wow, she looks absolutely stunning in her black lacy bra and undies, I honestly have never seen a Chinese ML looks this good in her underwear, her perfect breasts is good enough to feature in a wonder bra advertisement!!

So take my advise you guy who will be seeing Yoyo next Monday, when she is undressing, don't let her get naked so quickly, ask her to keep her bra on and enjoy the view!!

Good night

Cheers

ps. I have not been this excited for a ML body for a long time, last time I felt like that, I think I was seeing Sophie at 501 the first time......haha

Thanks for the report Bro.

She sound real hot. Can't make to this shop as I work far away from the City.

I missed out so much good ML in this shop. Must take a day off to go and try her.

It's great to see Yoyo is now working more days at Snow Lotus !!

Absolutely delightful lady, so classy and beautiful.

Highly recommended.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow. Is she working this weekend? I might have to check the rosters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    120/h plus tips bit expensive, total damage can have FS on the places. But if Ahlungor thing it's worthy in terms of devices and enjoyment, that will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    120/h plus tips bit expensive, total damage can have FS on the places. But if Ahlungor thing it's worthy in terms of devices and enjoyment, that will be fine
    For the record, the massage fee is $55/hr and tip was $50 for a nude HJ, I paid $105 all up!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage is just ordinary, however. If improve would be great...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks very much for the snow lotus report

Yoyo is a Samantha Ko lookalike, very yummy and sexy !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This must be my lucky day - or I certainly hope it will be. The wonderful Vicky has just provided this long lost (but very loyal) customer a surprise gift. Will update when I return. have to head off early just to be sure I can fund all that I'm expecting young yoyo can provide!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    This must be my lucky day - or I certainly hope it will be. The wonderful Vicky has just provided this long lost (but very loyal) customer a surprise gift. Will update when I return. have to head off early just to be sure I can fund all that I'm expecting young yoyo can provide!
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yoyo is not a new girl at SL, she was here about two month ago and had worked a few weeks, usually on Saturday which at the time was not suitable for me but I have seen her around in the shop and found her very attractive. And Vicky has been recommending Yoyo to me from the start, but I was either busy with other shops or I ended up seeing either Mia or Momo........lol

And then Yoyo was away.

So when I found out she is back, I made my booking straightaway for today after work .

Into the room 2, as usual, I paid my fees and the tips upfront, Yoyo wasn't aware of my style, she looked at the money and said how long are you staying? I said the rest is your tip.

Ok, she understand and she was happy with that, so my welcome hug becomes even more welcome and I can feel her body !!

Yoyo is in her 20's. size 8, 1.6m, lovely long hair and has a beautiful face, her looks resemble one of the HKTVB's artist, 高海寧, and like 高Ling, Yoyo was from China but she speaks very well Cantonese with the mainland accent which is so sexy !!

And when I mentioned who I think she looked like, Yoyo said you are not the only one !

I was very tired, so I just lay face down on the table, Yoyo started her massage and within one minute I know she is professionally trained:

大場出身!

In fact, other than SL, Yoyo also works in other higher class venues , so I will say we are getting very good value for seeing Yoyo at SL which is a much cheaper shop !

As I was tired and Yoyo's massage is very nice and comfortable, I think I had fallen asleep, what woke me up was when Yoyo climbs on top of me and do my waist, I felt her naked long legs and bare bum was sitting on me, I had a quick look at the wall mirror, heap, the young lady was naked alright, did she get naked from the start?

It doesn't matter, she is naked, and I am awake, so lets turn over.

I had some water from my bottle and I pulled Yoyo towards me and have a good look at her breasts, they are so beautiful, very nicely shaped with pointy and light color nipples, they are a piece of art works ! I let them rest gently on my palm, feel the size and the weight, look at Yoyo and said : C Cups, she smiles and said, you guess correctly! As if like it was hard to guess!!

In order to further appreciate the boobs, I turned Yoyo around , let her sitting on my leg so that I can look at her naked body from the wall mirror while having one piece of toy in each hand.

As I cup them, feel them, caress them and squeezed them gently, I was pretty certain they are enhanced!

Which was a bit disappointing, Yoyo's body would have been perfect if they are natural but still, they are very nicely done and I will be happy to play with them over and over again !!

I like to also point out that Yoyo has really sexy long legs, slim and look tall, a flat tummy, her map of tassie is neatly trimmed and for a slim body she has a booty ass which I like to pat and squeeze hard.

Part ii was done passionately and skillfully and I was a very happy man. Too lazy and too late to post the full details in the private section, so just take my word for it ok, Yoyo is about Joey's skill level !

Next time (I'll be back for sure!) I will ask Yoyo to say some sexy and dirty words in her mainland Cantonese to me , it would be like making a HK adult movie with the TV artist !!

When we are getting dress, Yoyo puts on some very sexy black lingerie, I didn't see her strip down as I think I was asleep at the time......lol

But Wow, Wow, Wow, she looks absolutely stunning in her black lacy bra and undies, I honestly have never seen a Chinese ML looks this good in her underwear, her perfect breasts is good enough to feature in a wonder bra advertisement!!

So take my advise you guy who will be seeing Yoyo next Monday, when she is undressing, don't let her get naked so quickly, ask her to keep her bra on and enjoy the view!!

Good night

Cheers

ps. I have not been this excited for a ML body for a long time, last time I felt like that, I think I was seeing Sophie at 501 the first time......haha
    Tried yoyo today....massage is probably a 6... Part 2 maybe a 7 (I had to jerk myself off at the end) nice face...nice boobs but not natural...arse a little bit flat for my liking - I am an arse lover, unlike brother ALG..... but overall she's quite an attractive girl. Same as baby last week, yoyo took the tip but panties stayed on (not complaining because she did let me play with the panties on...but $50 for nude HJ, if panties stay on then that's not nude, right? I wonder if the rule has changed at SL, or it's just me...all MLs leave their panties on when they see me...hmmm)

Banned
    Now that you have met her in person, how accurate do you think the photo of the lookalike is?

Some MLs will leave the panties on and will only take it off if you ask the question. So maybe you should ask the question brother.

If you don't ask you won't find out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Now that you have met her in person, how accurate do you think the photo of the lookalike is?

Some MLs will leave the panties on and will only take it off if you ask the question. So maybe you should ask the question brother.

If you don't ask you won't find out.
    Take off or not take off doesn't bother me that much, it's just that with some you don't need to ask...anyway back to the photo, obviously the one in the photo is prettier and younger, it may has something to do with the make up, but overall, they do lookalike. One is the older version of the other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as long as set the appropriate expectations would be alright. Only trust own experience. LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by H@rnyb@stard View Post
    Tried yoyo today....massage is probably a 6... Part 2 maybe a 7 (I had to jerk myself off at the end) nice face...nice boobs but not natural...arse a little bit flat for my liking - I am an arse lover, unlike brother ALG..... but overall she's quite an attractive girl. Same as baby last week, yoyo took the tip but panties stayed on (not complaining because she did let me play with the panties on...but $50 for nude HJ, if panties stay on then that's not nude, right? I wonder if the rule has changed at SL, or it's just me...all MLs leave their panties on when they see me...hmmm)

Boobs not natural can put me off, but am keen to see how much lookalike they are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called in to Snow Lotus for the first time this week. I live in Melbourne, but travel to Sydney for work. Yoyo was one of two girls working and I chose her. As this was my first visit I didnt know who she was, but now that I have seen her she is definetly like the picture ahlungor has posted. Had a great session with her, really enjoyed the massage, she is a lovely girl. Hopefully I can see her again on my next trip to Sydney. I must say you Sydney guys are spoiled for choice, Melbourne has nothing in comparison

Banned
    bro AHLUNGOR
    can you post the phone number and address for this shop?
    高海寧 is my dream girl!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltommer View Post
    bro AHLUNGOR
    高海寧 is my dream girl!
    bro AHLUNGOR
    can you post the phone number and address of 高海寧?

Yoyo is not my dream. She can be my nightmare ...... just kidding/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltommer View Post
    bro AHLUNGOR
    高海寧 is my dream girl!
    Snow Lotus Massage
    Shop 2, 741 George Street, City
    Opening hours Mon - Fri 10am to 10pm, Sat & Sun 10am to 8pm
    For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-7553

Quote Originally Posted by punterian View Post
    Called in to Snow Lotus for the first time this week. I live in Melbourne, but travel to Sydney for work. Yoyo was one of two girls working and I chose her. As this was my first visit I didnt know who she was, but now that I have seen her she is definetly like the picture ahlungor has posted. Had a great session with her, really enjoyed the massage, she is a lovely girl. Hopefully I can see her again on my next trip to Sydney. I must say you Sydney guys are spoiled for choice, Melbourne has nothing in comparison
    Yoyo is serving at Snow Lotus today.

Don't miss

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast