Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moc suggestion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

moc suggestion

- buy new towels please!

Banned
    Yes sure. We have already put this into the bucket list 2013.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Yes sure. We have already put this into the bucket list 2013.
    To do before you die??
    Don't hold your breath then donodini!

Hey MOC Bros & Bros generally
    Log on (don't have to register to look) to Brands Exclusive
    - They have top brands often on clearance
    - I just bought 1,200 thread count king sheets for $170 ... I know these are normally over $400
    - I have also bought excellent quality towels on line from Brands Exclusive

And B4 someone asks - no I am not associated - I am in heavy engineering - LOL
    I sound like a bit of a goose giving this advice on a sex forum !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    - I just bought 1,200 thread count king sheets for $170 ... I know these are normally over $400

Don't be defensive. This is a public service.

Thread count is serious business.

Banned

For personal purpose, my private bedliners, sheets etc are all with 1200 threads. Those are the best quality at OZ. However for business purpose, you never imagine how hard MOC recpetionist need to work out daily for the large & high quality towels based on the numbers of bookings MOC get everyday. It is a hard job. Receptionist even do not have enough time to wash & clean them at the end of the shifts.

That's why i bought those "kids towels" for moc daily use. they are small & thin, and easy to wash & dry clean. they save the spaces. and they are for many uses by MOC gals. hahah..

anyway, i will put this into serious consideration at next stage as many complaints about towels we've already received during last 2 months...

thanks guys for your proper suggestion.

Is it a good idea to change to all new kids' towels again?

duncan

MyOutCall.COM

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    That's why i bought those "kids towels" for moc daily use. they are small & thin, and easy to wash & dry clean. they save the spaces. and they are for many uses by MOC gals. hahah..
    Is it a good idea to change to all new kids' towels again? MyOutCall.COM
    The kid's towels are great!
    At a recent session everything was serious and formal but once I wrapped the kids towel around myself and was parading around with my erection bobbing up and down underneath a picture on the the towel, the girl started laughing, and once you make a girl laugh you already have her panties halfway down and it's all good from then on. Laughter is the best foreplay! It turned out to be an awesome session thanks to the kid's towels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The kid's towels are great!
    Yeah, that is exactly why We are using them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I thought the towels were ok!

I haven't been to Mastige8 for a while but I remember that there towels were not water absorpent! They must have got them on sale somewhere...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    How you can have the nerve to justify those kiddies towels which are so tattered and worn is beyond me...
    If they're so good, why is your shop the only one to use them?
    My towels were ok, they must have a mix of old and new

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Bedside wet wipes. If you want 2nd rounds it saves a) time

b) water

c) towel useage

d) makes cleaning privates easier than tissue paper

And my other suggestion.... I will contact you off line.

Gosh, I should have come in and have a look few days ago. Just got my sheets in Sheriden and cost me a BOMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karlasyd View Post
    Gosh, I should have come in and have a look few days ago. Just got my sheets in Sheriden and cost me a BOMB!!!
    Never mind
    If you sign up Karla you will get an email a day - so don't know if you want more email
    But Brands Exclusive I have found to be the best.
    Mainly directed at women with lots of women's labels on sake at times ..Plus shoes ... now I don't get shoes but you girls never seem to get enough.

They don't sell everything but more like name says "Brands" on sale (sometimes replaced stock slashed):
    - clothes (mainly women's but men's too)
    - shoes
    - bags
    - Jewelry
    - saucepans (Scanpan & the like) plus other cookware.

I have bought heaps - just pick something up when it looks good / often then put it away for Christmas for family or friends

Enjoy your sheets and tell him to stop rolling over and pulling them off you now winter is around the corner

Banned
    How you can have the nerve to justify those kiddies towels which are so tattered and worn is beyond me...
    If they're so good, why is your shop the only one to use them?
    Kids towels are great towels sifu brotha, but just bit old and need to get replaced.

They are good & funny for use.

Banned
    Sorry Duncan, have you been to a 4 or 5 star hotel where the towels are nice and thick and large?
    Nothing beats a good thick towel.
    yes, i agree hotel towels are always more comfortable than kids' ones. I really need hire a pro towels cleaning services to make it everyday.

Banned
    yes, sheriden will cost you a lot for 1200 threads. mine are with this brand.

are you a girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I noticed in the bathroom when I recently used your services there was a cup with cigarettes in it. a razor stuck to the shower wall .... is that for the customers use. the girls use or for 'fun' use? and there was a pile of wet towels in the bathtub.

these little things didn't put me off but certainly didn't add to the mood. maybe it just added to the gfe experience lol

having a chair in the room would be good too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I noticed in the bathroom when I recently used your services there was a cup with cigarettes in it. a razor stuck to the shower wall .... is that for the customers use. the girls use or for 'fun' use? and there was a pile of wet towels in the bathtub.

these little things didn't put me off but certainly didn't add to the mood. maybe it just added to the gfe experience lol

having a chair in the room would be good too.
    I notice that too but I dont mind that I think it is acceptable at least you know how many times the beds been used for that day
    My only suggestion is I prefer to walk on towel or matt in the bathroom not on the cold wet tyles.

Enjoy your sheets and tell him to stop rolling over and pulling them off you now winter is around the corner
    Lol, Eureka, I don't have much shoes/handbags around... for the one who will pull off my sheets/blanket will either get kicked off the bed or a get d cranky look in the morning. Love the bed to myself cos I don't move around much or play tug of war when I sleep, that explains why I'm still sleeping alone...

yes, sheriden will cost you a lot for 1200 threads. mine are with this brand.

are you a girl?
    Oh, I just get another brand last week for a cheaper price, and I'm happy that my Sheriden is back this week. Nothing beats a good sleep under soft and smooth sheets... and yes, I am...

Lol, Eureka, I don't have much shoes/handbags around... for the one who will pull off my sheets/blanket will either get kicked off the bed or a get d cranky look in the morning. Love the bed to myself cos I don't move around much or play tug of war when I sleep, that explains why I'm still sleeping alone...
    Mmm ... You shouldn't be sleeping alone with winter coming - feels like a cold one might be in store this year.
    You need a warm body to keep you warm & all snuggily LOL !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast