Thread: 375 west botany street, Overview

375 west botany street, Overview

I was a bit shocked that a search of this address turned nothing up (on the new forum anyway). So I have been quietly going tp 375 for a few weeks and have mainly positive comments and thoughts which I will try to put together in a succinct fashion: Sorry but I cant do individual AR's properly this long after the majority of the punts, so summaries it is.
    1. [*]location: 375 West Botany Street, easy access for me, from the CBD and home. Plenty of parking.
    2. facilities: Compared to other shops at this Price-point, I find it to be hospital clean and very spacious. Quite a relaxed atmosphere
    3. management; Mamasan seems to be very affable lady who returned $50 when I handed 4 bills over instead of 3. That tells you 2 things, 1 she is honest and 2 I am stupid. I have had dealings with a guy who I found to be short sighted in attitude and i soured things for a while as I had no interest in going (well I stopped myself from going) when he was there.
    4. WL's YMMV and we are all different but I have been very satisfied with 75%-80% of my punts there. Rachel,Ivy, Yo Mi are the ones I have seen more than once and they are all great because they try to please. I have seen 3 others who I would happily return for a romp with but I just cant remember their names.... 1 was today so that's bad of me.

This place is very similar in WL standard as 533 and 64...or perhaps I should say the girls I have been happy with have been similar. YuYu is Slim and late 20's early 30's (my eye) and she sucks the cock like a demon and then almost begs to be fucked and fucked harder and harder. Rachel is older, as is Ivy but they both suck and fuck like champions. I asked and none were too keen for anal, but my question was a bit stuttered, "I,I,I don't want it for me but d,d,d,do u do anal (non comprende).... fuck in arse..."Full comprende :-) As per most places if you are polite and forthright with what you like, I think you will get an honest answer.
    5. Price daytime $130 per hour $100 45 mins $70 (I think) 30 mins. At night it goes back to $150 hourly, not sure on the others.

I went thru my PM's so I can thank the bro who referred me but, I cannot find he message..so whoever u are thanks as I really needed a lifeline to get out of the routine I was in which was less and less appealing doe to either management or actual time to destination..

$130 with the quality you describe is crazily cheap !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Or you could go down Botany Road at 702 and get $150/1hr with some very good talen and good facilities.

As recommended by Mr C&B here a while ago.

Bro puntbook, have u been there is it bbbj standard, are the girls younger or older and finally which part of botany road?

Banned
    The girls there are mostly 30+ but provide very good service. I would say bbbj is standard as I've never had a CBJ there before.
    It's 702 Botany road so it's heading south towards airport.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    $130 with the quality you describe is crazily cheap !
    I must say I was happy to pay 150 which I did do until the last 2 times when the newly printed and erected A4 billboards were pointed out to me. The only thing this place needs is a back door.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    I must say I was happy to pay 150 which I did do until the last 2 times when the newly printed and erected A4 billboards were pointed out to me. The only thing this place needs is a back door.
    Do you have a contact number for this shop?

Would help I guess: 95991669 and have u got for 702 botany?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Bro puntbook, have u been there is it bbbj standard, are the girls younger or older and finally which part of botany road?
    West side, just south of Gardners Rd (near Clark Rubber shop). A bit of googling will find you the phone number.

Banned
    Would help I guess: 95991669 and have u got for 702 botany?
    0401 973 939

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    spitzer is correct, being familiar with 533 and 64, 375 is of similar quality and service. 702 is not a FS shop: its a sports massage shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    spitzer is correct, being familiar with 533 and 64, 375 is of similar quality and service. 702 is not a FS shop: its a sports massage shop.
    Well let's just say that if you are after FS then FS you shall get.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes, full service massage to clear the aches and pains from too much sport. That is what is advertised and what is offered by the lovely young ladies in white coats. Anything else would not be permitted under its licensing; which also refrains such a business advertising, or participating on forums, something else. If one strikes a deal with an individual then that is a different story and something which the local council and its officers would have no interest in investigating. Discretion is always appreciated.