I was a bit shocked that a search of this address turned nothing up (on the new forum anyway). So I have been quietly going tp 375 for a few weeks and have mainly positive comments and thoughts which I will try to put together in a succinct fashion: Sorry but I cant do individual AR's properly this long after the majority of the punts, so summaries it is.
  1. [*]location: 375 West Botany Street, easy access for me, from the CBD and home. Plenty of parking.
  2. facilities: Compared to other shops at this Price-point, I find it to be hospital clean and very spacious. Quite a relaxed atmosphere
  3. management; Mamasan seems to be very affable lady who returned $50 when I handed 4 bills over instead of 3. That tells you 2 things, 1 she is honest and 2 I am stupid. I have had dealings with a guy who I found to be short sighted in attitude and i soured things for a while as I had no interest in going (well I stopped myself from going) when he was there.
  4. WL's YMMV and we are all different but I have been very satisfied with 75%-80% of my punts there. Rachel,Ivy, Yo Mi are the ones I have seen more than once and they are all great because they try to please. I have seen 3 others who I would happily return for a romp with but I just cant remember their names.... 1 was today so that's bad of me.

This place is very similar in WL standard as 533 and 64...or perhaps I should say the girls I have been happy with have been similar. YuYu is Slim and late 20's early 30's (my eye) and she sucks the cock like a demon and then almost begs to be fucked and fucked harder and harder. Rachel is older, as is Ivy but they both suck and fuck like champions. I asked and none were too keen for anal, but my question was a bit stuttered, "I,I,I don't want it for me but d,d,d,do u do anal (non comprende).... fuck in arse..."Full comprende :-) As per most places if you are polite and forthright with what you like, I think you will get an honest answer.
  5. Price daytime $130 per hour $100 45 mins $70 (I think) 30 mins. At night it goes back to $150 hourly, not sure on the others.

I went thru my PM's so I can thank the bro who referred me but, I cannot find he message..so whoever u are thanks as I really needed a lifeline to get out of the routine I was in which was less and less appealing doe to either management or actual time to destination..