Thread: Fresh Korean Sashimi Choko@ 5* city

Fresh Korean Sashimi Choko@ 5* city

After I read the thread about MOE, I needed to see her much much much. To prove how pretty she is.

At late night I rang 5* to book her, Laurie told me she will avail in 15 minutes then I drove to 5* as fast as I can and I arrived 10 minutes before!!!

When Laurie saw me! First greeting! Not hi how are you? "Chilli is not here tonight!" hahaha I told him I called him to book MOE , then he took me the back and told me tonight Moe is quite busy, the client extended time OmG!!!!! I was a bit upset (this is my reason that I always go to 5* early when the girl start, I don't like to wait to see my favour has session before me, that why I rarely to go to 5* at early night and late night!!! When I go early if I extend another client should waittt hahaha my karma return to me) but I could claim down when he recommend me try her next time and guided me about another new Korean girl, Choko!

Choko! Is Japanese name? Laurie repeated to me again ChoKO is Korean, She look average but she is very fresh and tonight is her first night and juicy! I said ok I wanna try how fresh she is.

An yong, Sarang Hae~ Choko!

In the small room no8 I think Aha, I'm sure I haven't used this room before,I always use room no.1 or others room in the left side and 1 hour session but tonight I chose 30 mins for the girls I meet at the first time. Now I realize 30 mins session is too short I couldn't cum on time! During my enjoy time, alarm ranggg as it told me " Hey mate, final lap" ehen I heard my hip shifted to max speed as fast as I can, Adrenaline rushhh! I promise my self from next time no 30 mins anymore(except the shop give me the short time as I got Tara session, that day I was so lucky she had gap ~ 30 mins on her very busy day) I think if I see the new girl I might choose 45 mins sesseion.

I don't know how to compare her with my all champions! She look average but she is so nice when she smile give me her pretty smile. (she's look like my ex hahaha my biasss again ) In 30 mins session , I smiled as my endorphins release, I told her next time 1 hour session 30 mins is too rushhhh hahaha

For 30 mins session I couldn't get all services as 1 hour session but I'm happy I give her scores now.

Shower : ok QC passed, I feel like my favour did for me. She will turn to Pro if she has learned from more Trainers

Catbath: Ok as good as I got from Tara, she is the new touching expert

DFK : ok QC passed
    Beast : B+ I like her nipples yummm

The Highlights are

BBBJ : she got very good training, I could say her bbbj is top ranking if I didn't tell her dom on I might lost 0-1 with CIM hahaha

CG : she is fresh and could do the right position but she did her best , I happy to play her B+ beast and she is fresh also, I enjoy and give her score "B" 7/10

Pussy : A grade, shaving look clean and made I couldn't control myself to taste and discover juicy good taste. And she is too fit!!!! as the first time I met my favour spicy kid Chilli @ 5* and Cherry @ Tokyo house.

้hahaha she didn't complain my mustache that made her ticklish but I knew because my favour always tells me like that ... i told her next time I will shave before come to see her, she just gentle hit on my arm like Korean movie

GFE : pass+ I love to hug and kiss her forehead as I did for my ex, I feel good at mish.

Even though her English is not good as my favours in the left side room but it's acceptable for K girl

Kamsahamnida~~Choko
    PS: All words I wrote, base on my bias. I like because I like

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    After I read the thread about MOE, I needed to see her much much much. To prove how pretty she is.

At late night I rang 5* to book her, Laurie told me she will avail in 15 minutes then I drove to 5* as fast as I can and I arrived 10 minutes before!!!

When Laurie saw me! First greeting! Not hi how are you? "Chilli is not here tonight!" hahaha I told him I called him to book MOE , then he took me the back and told me tonight Moe is quite busy, the client extended time OmG!!!!! I was a bit upset (this is my reason that I always go to 5* early when the girl start, I don't like to wait to see my favour has session before me, that why I rarely to go to 5* at early night and late night!!! When I go early if I extend another client should waittt hahaha my karma return to me) but I could claim down when he recommend me try her next time and guided me about another new Korean gitl, Choko! She look average but she is very fresh and tonight is her first night and juicy! I said ok I wanna try how fresh she is.

In the small room no8 I think Aha, I'm sure I haven't used this room before,I always use room no.1 or others room in the left side and 1 hour session but tonight I chose 30 mins for the girls I meet at the first time. Now I realize 30 mins session is too short I couldn't cum on time! During my enjoy time, alarm ranggg as it told me " Hey mate, final lap" ehen I heard my hip shifted to max speed as fast as I can, Adrenaline rushhh! I promise my self from next time no 30 mins anymore(except the shop give me the short time as I got Tara session, that day I was so lucky she had gap ~ 30 mins on her very busy day) I think if I see the new girl I might choose 45 mins sesseion.

I don't know how to compare her with my all champions! She look average but she is so nice when she smile give me her pretty smile. (she's look like my ex hahaha my biasss again ) In 30 mins session , I smiled as my endorphins release, I told her next time 1 hour session 30 mins is too rushhhh hahaha

For 30 mins session I couldn't get all services as 1 hour session but I'm happy I give her scores now.

Shower : ok QC passed, I feel like my favour did for me. She will turn to Pro if she has learned from more Trainers

DFK : ok QC passed
    Beast : B+ I like her nipples yummm

The Highlights are

CG : she is fresh and could do the right position but she did her best and so fresh, I enjoy and give her score "B" 7/10

Pussy : A grade, shaving look clean and made I couldn't control myself to taste and discover juicy good taste. And she is too fit!!!! as the first time I met my favour spicy kid Chilli @ 5* and Cherry @ Tokyo house.

GFE : pass+ I love to hug and kiss her forehead as I did for my ex, I feel good at mish.

PS: All words I wrote, base on my bias. I like because I like
    Well said ! If you like somebody and is considered by others as biased, so be it !

Nice report buddy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Aha Wilisno bro, have you prepared wasabi and soy source for this fresh Korean?

I think see need to be qualified and trained by you, when I see her againI might say Ayaa fresh sashimi was cooked and upgrade to Sushi roll,,, yummm

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    Aha Wilisno bro, have you prepared wasabi and soy source for this fresh Korean?

I think see need to be qualified and trained by you, when I see her againI might say Ayaa fresh sashimi was cooked and upgrade to Sushi roll,,, yummm
    I got only one wallet and one dick, Buddy ! There were 5 new girls on yesterday, can't keep up with it, your help is needed !

Wilisno bro,

I have one wallet and one dick same to you,
    I'm not not monster who has hundred dicks hahaha....
    My routine the first is booked by my grand champion spicy kid , the second and third time are blanks for the new girls and depend on my health!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I got only one wallet and one dick, Buddy ! There were 5 new girls on yesterday, can't keep up with it, your help is needed !
    One wallet and one dick,

Does not necessarily mean those two can't stand 5 sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    One wallet and one dick,

Does not necessarily mean those two can't stand 5 sessions.
    Hahahahaha ! Words from an experienced man, a man in the know !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she came on me i gave her a BFE hahhaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahahaha ! Words from an experienced man, a man in the know !
    Hahaha.
    I'm not bro.
    You know my budget.

good report bro alexlim,...nice to hear from you again bro

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    CHOKO

The young & restless ...... Korean Chilli
    Hahaha she might be green chilli or wasabi.
    Fresh sashimi Choko with Wasabi ummm Yum.,,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much for 5* punting?

Just call this number bro,... 02 9368 7788

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $280/Hr. $150/30mins

CHOKO

The young & restless ......

Willing to Please ALL
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

After I've taken a break for a while, my patient finish!

It was not my time but I could stay at home hahaha 5* is always busy, every time I go there with out booking I have to wait in the waiting room and saw others bros choose the girls ... keep waiting till my turn

Came Spice withChoko

Tonight I heard another dialogue again! (It used to be Chilli 1 hour, Chilli busy blah blah blah) Laurie was greeting "Oh long time no see!(hey bro I took a break just 2 weeks ) tonight is not too busy like last time... just wait less than 10 mins (Actually, I didn't finish my tea ) ....

Laurie told me Choko avail... Ummm I didn't prepare wasabi and soy source but OK try fresh sashimi Choko again Yum...

when Choko appeared I thought she has something change but I didn't realize she change her hair color a bit, Her face look more bright and her smile make me think this smile look like whom? .... Yes her smile look like HeBe Babe smile ...

She held my hand to room no? hahaha This is my first time in this room, the back like room no1 but It's in the left side...

Choko : long time no see , How can I call your name Mr. Kuma? ( Little Choko forget my name already but she still remember I'm her Kuma)
    Alex : Call me "PSY" because we will dance GangNam Style soon A ra jee?
    Choko : A Ra Sooo

In room I know why Wilisno bro always wait for a while till the girls have more experience, I feel like him in his second AR about Spicy kid. Tonight little Choko's turned to Pro, she could do everything that Spicy kid can do! and Her English is better too. Even though it doesn't as good as others but she is good for K-English now.

She gave me a hug and DFK then took off my clothes Ummm... she get improve a lot ...

In bath, she could do good, Highlight was BBBJ in bath

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It's a beautiful sunny new day, time to have a morning shower, with a WL.............haha

Shower with you and BBBJ inside shower, that's 5 Star services man !!

A Doggie style with a "Hands On" approach !!

Straight Sex is always on the menu though !!

Good Job ChoKO Babe You will be GreenChilli soon

green_chili_cartoon.jpg

Don't mind about any complaint, I know you do your best for all I back of you

Kamsahamnida~~Choko

5 Star City
    Your Name Says It All

Hehe, I still haven't seen Choko yet !

Hehe, I still haven't seen Choko yet !
    hahaha Bro Wilisno, her fit pussy is waiting you I'm sure. She will learn more and more from you

Anyway, that room is no 6 or 7?