Thread: How much can you afford for FS as an extra ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How much can you afford for FS as an extra ?

Went to this RnT massage place in Bondi and this stunning brazilian girl charged me 300 for FS. I did know that its so expensive but she was so stunning so i paid for it.. How much money was the biggest amount of money have yous ever got charged for an extea FS ?? And how much is normally?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    At an asian MS, you could score it for as little as $50, but I personally dont find a massage table to be an exciting experience.

Banned
    $300 is very high for fs but if you enjoyed it then its up to u whether is was worth it or not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Really this should go in the new Section I want to create called Silly Questions because on page one of General section is also this thread asking the same kind of question:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...or-FS-with-MLs

Is it Silly Question season.

Whats going on?

(Sorry Spazzo, you are only new)

......................Double post....................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Is it Silly Question season.

Whats going on?

(Sorry Spazzo, you are only new)

must be the weather

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    This is pretty much what happens when people criticize others too much on a forum or tries to suggest that their AR's are fake or whatever. Many of us are here to share good times, you know like chuckle over a beer. So instead of taking things at face value, every prick seems to want to give each other shit and so what does the forum devolve into? A schoolyard pushing match. No wonder people are now talking about stupid shit. People don't appreciate a good tip when they get them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's strange,
    Places like @mitchelles and Nirvana you get hit up $150+ if you want FS meaning its more expensive than Liaisons around the corner where there is also a proper bed. Yet sometimes I think there is the thrill/perception this service is not available to all so you take it.

I admit this is me more than once. Immy used to have no trouble getting me to give her lots of coin and whilstI know there was girls just as hot around the corner I still keep going back.

On the north side pure massage Willoughby and 533 Willoughby road are 50 metres apart yet .....

It happens, don't knock it and appreciate tips on who might do it. Whether you chose to take it up is your decision.