Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chika - Fucks Like a Firefly !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all.It's my first report so forgive me if it's illegible.
    I'm panting since few years ago and almost all shops and girls were good.
    Last month,tried to go to Ginza cause one of the famous shop in here.Usually I don't book a particular girl.It's a small exiting things for me what type of girl I'll see the day.Actually,I had bad luck before....Anyway,I met Usagi,Maki and Yukana.They were Ok.I don't want to offend anyone.Just my opinion is average service or not really my type. 4th time,I met Chika.I was surprised how she is beautiful!
    Beautiful long hair,really smooth,soft and nice tanned skin and slim and fit body.Actually,she doesn't have big breast so if someone like busty,she isn't for you.But really enough sexy body!!She said she wants to get big but I said definitely don't need!!
    She is very friendly with beautiful smile and good English.She doesn't have PSE but good GFE.(for me,more important than PSE)
    I had quick shower and back to the room.She started slowly cat bath.I didn't know it's feel so good!!I got goose-bumps and bit embarrassing.lol
    Her BBBJ was excellent!!Many girls doesn't lick or sack balls but she did with tongue and hands.Great feeling and I was almost blow!! So I stopped her and started enjoying her body.She is very responsible and pussy is delicious.I really enjoyed DATY.
    Then,she put a dom and started cowgirl.Wow!!So sexy!!!I really wanted to come but wanted to enjoy more as well so just tried to patient.I looked her from down was very sexy but the room has big mirror and was made me very exciting!!We changed to missionary and doggy....Her pussy is sooooo tight like a virgin but when we did doggy,I felt more!!(even I don't have big one.lol)Of course I came quick and it was biggest in my life!
    I was exhausted and felt empty but also very happy!!I had to go back to work but couldn't stop remembering this time all day!hahaha!!
    After this day,I booked her and enjoyed again!!!
    Please treat her very well,all bro!!!
    I can't wait to see her again!!
    Thanks Wilson!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chika is a lovely girl
    everyone will click with different girls, its good you find your one!
    cheers

Havent seen this girl yet. I'd encourage her to get bigger boobs. More to play with and make her body look hotter in lingerie and her school girl/secretary outfit!
    MrSeven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her several times. Her tits are fine.

If I feel like shagging a girl with bigger boobs, I will shag a girl with bigger boobs. If I feel like spending time with Chika, I will spend time with Chika. It's not like we're starved for choice in Sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Chika is more than boobs, she is gfe, pse, is beautiful and knows her craft extremely well.
    Another unmissable there....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw chika last week for an hour and had a really good session. Personally I like a petite body so I thought her boobies were beautiful. Surprisingly she was really shy at the start of the booking (I didn't expect that from the ARs). But after we warmed up she was an absolute babe, very funny and accommodating. No DTBBBJ but her cat bath blow job was top notch. I'd see chika again...

big boobs or dtbbbj would certainly hook me in lol,
    but boys i hear ya, she sounds like a little hottie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    gdx,thanks!am happy to find her!!

Mrseven,it's easy for make sexy body(like big boobs) with surgery but i prefer natural beauty and absolutely she is.of course i respect your taste!

uber and wiz,i totally agree with you guys!!

zeroun,yes.she was shy at beginning and was so cute!!hope you'll enjoy her again and share with us!

Banned
    Chika and Eli are my favourites at Ginza. Personally, I love Chika's little A cups. They go nicely with her slim figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12