Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: It's business as usual at 55 George, NO AR PLEASE, Roster Update

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Called 55 on saturday for a massage and they said do not knock on 55's door knock on 57.
    I questioned the man that answered about that and he said 57 is the same place and not to worry.
    Im not interested in being seen entering a known brothel as people know me in burwood so i didnt go.
    Must be something weird going on there.
    Hi Bro,

55 is closed since Coco moved to Stanmore. 57 is a FS shop and the owner is also the landlord of 55, so of course they wish to retain some business next door. it's up to you whether you wish to follow Coco and her girls to the new place, it's a much more cosy place and I just love the shower facilities!

Two separate shower rooms side by side and located among the 5 massage rooms, and away from the waiting area, so punter can just wrap a towel around you and walk a few metres to have a quick shower after the session, I did that on Saturday and love it.

This is a new luxury for Chinese RnT, you can't get that in Newtown (except 447 i guess) and SL and most other places, SF got the shower (just 1) but you have to walk pass reception and the front door so I never use it (but it's good for the girls especially after all those B2B sessions). But in Stanmore, I will use it everytime !!............hehe

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck burwood council man, they've been ruining fun for us since they went on a moral crusade and closed down Burwood 8 and Billy's shop. ALP is rotten to the core and they have hypocrisy to close down punting shops where punters do not create any problems and girls can earn money. It's good to see the inner city councils like marrickville and newtown/stanmore are much more liberal with their moral standards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Fuck burwood council man, they've been ruining fun for us since they went on a moral crusade and closed down Burwood 8 and Billy's shop. ALP is rotten to the core and they have hypocrisy to close down punting shops where punters do not create any problems and girls can earn money. It's good to see the inner city councils like marrickville and newtown/stanmore are much more liberal with their moral standards.
    I saw a former Mayor of Burwood coming out of a RnT shop next to the Burwood Rd CBA upstairs in a now closed shop.
    I wont name names except to say he had a broad smile on his face as he was leaving.
    So cant blame him for the closures.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    I saw a former Mayor of Burwood coming out of a RnT shop next to the Burwood Rd CBA upstairs in a now closed shop.
    I wont name names except to say he had a broad smile on his face as he was leaving.
    So cant blame him for the closures.
    Haha, that wouldn't happen to be mr Wong, would it??

He is a good man, gave very good services to the Chinese community over two decades, but he is a man nevertheless and man has needs!!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just want to confirm /.....
    55 Burwood massage has moved to stanmore. But 57 FS is still at Burwood .

Is this statement correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Just want to confirm /.....
    55 Burwood massage has moved to stanmore. But 57 FS is still at Burwood .

Is this statement correct ?
    I think you are right brother .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011