Thread: Christal-------New Thai MODEL GIRL beautiful like a movie star..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Christal-------New Thai MODEL GIRL beautiful like a movie star..

I went to red rose 130 again today after 3 pm. Why I like to come here? That's because I've been treated very well last two times and there is the closest place from my home. So I can't control myself and been there again.

I was so suprise that they are changing girls so quick. Continurously got new girls coming in, now I saw two new girl again! One from two new korean student girls and one Thai beautiful girl. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TWO OF THEM ARE REALLY PRETTY AND SEXY, their name are Sunny(korean) and Christal(Thai). They both look like a MOVIE STAR.

Especailly the thai girl, tall ans sexy. I decided to try her. She is very good at speaking english. After communication, I knew she was arrived to australia when she is young. She is a pretty funny girl and making a lots of joks during we having that one hr happy time. I don't want to report and details of very procedure of having sex. But that girl is really good service and her characters make me so happy and enjoy. I love her.

Thank you red rose. Thanks for bring this lovely girl and make me happy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Hey bro what is her services? DFK? BBBJ?

What the rates for 1 hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by WANWAN View Post
    She is a pretty funny girl and making a lots of joks during we having that one hr happy time. I don't want to report and details of very procedure of having sex. But that girl is really good service and her characters make me so happy and enjoy. I love her.

Thank you red rose. Thanks for bring this lovely girl and make me happy.
    Thank you Wanwan. Your reviews make me happy too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She just does the normal service. The rate is 180 per hr. sorry for reply you so late, bro. But that place quit nice and very clean.

I tried to call them today, but they told me that Crystal is not working today....what a pity...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WANWAN View Post
    She just does the normal service. The rate is 180 per hr. sorry for reply you so late, bro. But that place quit nice and very clean.

I tried to call them today, but they told me that Crystal is not working today....what a pity...
    $180 per hour, normal service??? Ok bro thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Still got somewhere cheaper in city area?

$180 per hour is the norm/ u try find cheaper in Cbd area!!