Thread: nana@22brodie,terrible!,why work when tired????

Junior Member(有D料到)

nana@22brodie,terrible!,why work when tired????

it is almost 4am right now, gotta wake up early tommorrow, so you can imagine how desperate am i to post this as i just got back from a terrible punt!.

rocked up at 22brodie, for a long time i wanted to try nana, seen a few positive reviews about her, and was expecting a good time.
    paid $90 for 30mins and not long nana came and took me up into the room, walking up the stairs the normal conversation started, how are you and stuff....etc

into the room, she told me to have a shower, and i did, when i came out she said "wow your very young", well hell yea i am lets get the session started. she kept going on about how im very young, and soon said "what are you doing here"?, well wtf im here to have sex and its none of your business what i do. she then said to me, "don't come again next time", i said "why im here to have fun whats wrong with that"? 2minutes passed and she gave me a weird look. well finally the session starts properly, she gave me a few light kisses to the chest which hardly even made me hard and put the dom on for a cbj, terrible cbj, i couldnt feel anything and was no where near of making me hard. not long later when im hardly even hard she said "you on top?", wow well in retaliation i said ,no i want you on top, she went to get the lube and as she was doing that she said some swear words in korean which i can sorta hear, something like .....seki.....

hardly anything effort while she was on top she just bounced up and down and like 1 or 2minutes later shes like, change, at this time i was hardly even hard. she said "whats wrong?, why you no hard, you take drugs?", wtf with her attitude so far how am i supposed to get hard, i was starting to feel a bit pissed off, i said "give me a handjob". hardly any effort during then handjob, no lube and left the dom on, it was like as if she was picking up pieces of chocolate up and down.

at this moment all my mood was spoilt, i knew there was no way to could get hard this session so i just told her to give me a massage, at this time she said "good idea", fucking oath its a good idea i didnt want her in my vision, but didnt want to waste my money so i just lay there with my back facing up and closing my eyes as looking at her pisses me off. although she had a terrible attitude one thing i had to admit her massage wasnt bad.

as the buzzer goes off she immediately stops and says "you want shower"?, i hopped in the shower got out and got dressed, she was sitting down on the bed saying "sorry about my bad attitude, sorry about what i said, i am really tired today ive been working since this morning, which is why i am a bit sensitive, next time you come i will be better to you?", ye well there wont be a next time i said to her "oh really, i thought you told me not to come back here", she smiled and kept sitting down on the bed. and i left.

WELL ALLOW ME TO MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR, I UNDERSTAND HOW WORKING LONG HOURS WILL MAKE THE WL TIRED AND MAYBE EVEN IN A BAD MOOD
    BUT IF THE WL IS IN A BAD MOOD, WHY TAKE A CUSTOMER? AND RISK HER OF GIVING A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE. SHE SHOULD GO HOME AND REST.
    TO BE HONEST, DURING THE SESSION WHILE SHE WAS GIVING ME THE BAD ATTITUDE I ALMOST THOUGHT THAT THE RECEPTION ACCIDENTLY GAVE ME A DIFFERENT GIRL THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE SARAH WHICH HAD SOME NEGATIVE REVIEWS ALREADY, which at that moment asked what her name is to confirm that she is nana.

well overall ratings
    face: 6.5/10
    body: 8/10
    service: 3/10
    massage: 7/10

Lol I'm wondering why she realised how young you are only when you came out of the shower. How old are you anyway?
    I've had ladies comment on my youth, but never in a negative vain.

Maybe she's into older men and is put off by young guys. It's hard for a woman to perform her best when there's no chemistry - same goes for us.

Anyway, what's going on @ 22Brodie lately?

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    Lol I'm wondering why she realised how young you are only when you came out of the shower. How old are you anyway?

Maybe she's into older men and is put off by young guys. It's hard for a woman to perform her best when there's no chemistry - same goes for us.

Bro Cuimd2 should be 19 by now !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Bro Cuimd2 should be 19 by now !
    DAMN. You're a youngin'. And if you're asian then you probably look even younger.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear about your plight.
    I had a similar experience with her a month ago but didn't feel bad enough to write a neg review.

Better punt next time bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sorry to hear of your bad experience do you know if this girl works any other shop? How old is she? what does she look like? you said she was Korean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post

well i didnt expect her to perform her best, but she couldve atleast been friendly and put a bit of effort.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by benife View Post
    Sorry to hear about your plight.
    I had a similar experience with her a month ago but didn't feel bad enough to write a neg review.

Better punt next time bro.
    really? did she apologize to you as well in the end? lol
    i actually had thoughts of not writing a neg review due to that she apologized, however on a second thought she shouldn't have taken me as a customer if she was tired.

to: to littlewonder
    don't know if she works at any other shop, she said she was 26, yes she is korean, her hair isn't very long, don't know really how to describe her face but her body is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by cuimd2 View Post
    well i didnt expect her to perform her best, but she couldve atleast been friendly and put a bit of effort.
    Yeah, no no you're absolutely right man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuimd2 View Post
    Why not? Did you only pay for 1/2 service? Did you only pay for tired, worn out service? When I go punting and open my wallet I'm paying my best earned money. I expect the girl to turn it into her best earned money too. That means giving me her best service.