Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a WL to quit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Get a WL to quit

I have been seeing a regular WL and we talk a lot. She isn't young but is quite popular. One day i asked her what will it take for her to quit this industry and she said at her age it's not love but money. She said whoever can give her something to hold onto, she will get out of the industry for him.
    My question is, is this possible? I mean all popular WL makes $1k+ a night and $5k+ a week, that's $250k+ a year. Can anyone actually afford to give that much money to a WL? Even if someone have that capability, wouldn't they sponsor someone younger instead of an older (still attractive) WL?

Its all depend on the richman whether he want to find and old or young girl but i think the richman will find the young one

Once the WL get enough money then she will be quit her job and start a new life back to her country

or if the WL still want to live in sydney then still when the WL get enough money then she will be quit and find someone to be married with

i have ever heard from a WL that one day if she save enough money then she will do plastic surgery so no one will regconise her

and she said at that time she can live normally and no one know that she was a WL before

After she said that words to me , i was shocked and i just said '' Wow ,...ok '' . No more any comment from me at that time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^ What Cisco said

Its very hard for a lady to go from earning so much a week to going back to 20 dollars and hour... and they are not PR or citizens, so keep in mind the limited hours also

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    ^ What Cisco said

Its very hard for a lady to go from earning so much a week to going back to 20 dollars and hour... and they are not PR or citizens, so keep in mind the limited hours also
    thats right bro

A WL ever said to me that she doesn`t like to his job , to do a job that she doesn`t want to

but she needs money and many family problem, etc

At that time she said , she can earn $7000 a week and she keep looking for richman that want to merried her

Once i heard $7000 a week ,..and lets say $ 24.000 a month ....its a WOW number in a month

More and More NO comment from me , i just quiet ....

This job she can earn $ 7000 a week...

What kind of suggestion i want to give it to her ? back to normal life that can give you salary

$700 perweek ? they don`t want it for sure

Thats why most of them said to me that she is looking for a rich man to married with so she can

leave this job and start a new life

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    A WL ever said to me that she doesn`t like to his job , to do a job that she doesn`t want to

but she needs money and many family problem, etc

At that time she said , she can earn $7000 a week and she keep looking for richman that want to merried her

Once i heard $7000 a week ,..More and More NO comment from me , i just quiet ....

This job she can earn $ 7000 a week...

What kind of suggestion i want to give it to her ? back to normal life that can give you salary

$700 perweek ? they don`t want it for sure

Thats why most of them said to me that she is looking for a rich man to married with so she can

leave this job and start a new life
    Please do not think about this shit too much....
    you will just get mad.

For a normal person working 9am to 5pm and only on taxable income.
    Most will be on a different league than WL. ...

yeah bro travelmate ,..i agreed with you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed bro travelmate. A wl doesnt trust love of from a man but trust cold hard cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sapril View Post
    Agreed bro travelmate. A wl doesnt trust love of from a man but trust cold hard cash.
    Don't generalize, because WL or not, there are people who are gold digging and there are those who are genuinely looking for love.

You are so so rigth bro,.. Cold cold heart ... No more love ,... I like those word

One day a WL ask me , are you rich? I said , no i am not yet...and she said again, when you are rich ? And i said , maybe soon... At that time i just think if i am rich you will be mine for sure.. Its all about money and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry bros i don't mean they are cold and not looking for love. I mean most men can't love a wl if they know she is a wl. I know i can't and this is not good of me. A smart wl knows this so it is harder to get a wl to trust a man to love them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry I generalized again bros please dont think too much about this just enjoy the time you have wth your favourites!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro cisco, you are very lucky to know you will be rich soon!!! good for you!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you don't need to have a lot of money to make a WL quit? Maybe you just need to be the most disgusting worst john ever?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Buddy.
    Life is not all money you know.

To love or not to love, it's individual choice.
    And just because the WL agreed to have sex with you, that doesn't mean that lady love you.
    They do it for money.
    That's not cold heart, that's their job. And they chose to do that because of any reason. They might have boyfriend/partner/husband somewhere.

Any girl you ask, which one you prefer, rich man or average man. All other things held equal.
    Of course the aswer would be a rich man. That's a very simple question.

Money is always included in the equation of love anyone saying otherwise is a dreamer or hypocrite. It's not cold heart.
    It's reality.

And of course, if you have more money, you would have advantage over average man.
    However, having more money, doesn't mean a sure fire to get real "love".
    And that's true for any girl. Not only WL.

Quote Originally Posted by sapril View Post
    Bro cisco, you are very lucky to know you will be rich soon!!! good for you!!

i still dont know yet bro,...i am just always Positive thinking bro

hopefully soon if a win the lottere

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Don't generalize, because WL or not, there are people who are gold digging and there are those who are genuinely looking for love.
    Gold digging people are not limited to WL's only !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    And sometimes "THE POWER OF LOVE" can be more powerful than $$$.

Did you believe a lady will ask you to marry her, she had enough $$$ for the rest of BOTH of the rest of your life???

I am not kidding!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    And sometimes "THE POWER OF LOVE" can be more powerful than $$$.

Did you believe a lady will ask you to marry her, she had enough $$$ for the rest of BOTH of the rest of your life???

I am not kidding!!!
    Yes. This is true.

Money is not everything, but it is always an essential part.
    For anyone.

My point with my previous post is. Often, people think WL is a different kind of human. And they only care about money.
    And every single WL only care about money.
    This is very wrong.

It's not only WL that care about money.
    Normal girls also sometimes do gold digging.

And sometime, as bro Travelmate said, money is not important. That's for any girl. WL or other job.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast