Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Fox Massage Sydney welcomes all Queensland Brothers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ahlungor leave the queenslanders alone. they already beat NSW in the state of origin. As much as I would love to pay to see this, they might force you to eat one of their canetoads

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    ahlungor leave the queenslanders alone. they already beat NSW in the state of origin. As much as I would love to pay to see this, they might force you to eat one of their canetoads
    Haha Brother CM,

I am actually a Queenslander myself, and I have been a very proud winner in the past 7 years!! my first ever NRL game was origin I in 1991!, My team was the Canberra Raiders until big Mal retired in 94 then I switched to follow the Brisbane Broncos because Alfie was the new Qld Captain, then Lockyer, and now Melbourne Storms, again, following Smithy.

I think I am more a Queenslander than a few of those Brisbane brothers.............lol

My first ever job in Australia was in Brisbane managing a restaurant in Elizabeth Street back in 1982 which subsequently moved to Queen Street Mall. I think I am an old time Queenslander than a lot of these younger dudes. When I was fucking around in New Farm and Toowong, Stonecorner, most of them could be still in kindies or wasn't even born yet. may be they should leave me alone and let me do as I pleased.................. may be they should learn some good manner to show some respects to the elderly..........lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Fair enough, but hate to disappoint you, out of my 7,000 posts, may be just under half was for another shop called Snow Lotus which is not the subject matter here, another 2,000 posts or so was for my recent interest in Stanmore and posting sexy photos in a thread called This is what RnT is all about, it's not in the Brisbane forum, but I think a few Queensland brothers may have enjoyed them.

So I think my vested interest in Silver Fox Massage may only worthed a few hundred posts. haha, you may think you know me but you probably don't know me that well. So, now that my interest in this shop has significantly reduced from the 7,300 according to you down to the real facts of only a few hundred, perhaps my recommendations can now be taken 20 times more seriously....................just in line with the proportional weights....................lol

Cheers

Well then all that tells me is you have a vested interest in 3 Sydney shops and that I wouldn't take your reviews of all 3 seriously.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother Ahlungor your posts are good I have been to silver fox and will be down in Sydney in a few weeks time, I would be grateful if you good recommend some sexy lady at silver fox you can pm me if you like thanks bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree with spiral, unless you are opening up in QLD, don't post here
    it just makes us feel bad that we get ripped off so much up here!

will definitely pay a visit next time in syd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12