Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantastic massage place discovered!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ayaka does great massage but not sure about extras.

I don't think this is ayaka. I think this is a guy that wishes ayaka gave this service. not sure if its malicious (maybe she turned him down and this is how to get back at her) or maybe he's hoping she will get so many guys asking that one might get thru.

sign on the wall says No Sexual Service. but I did get slight hints there may have been a possibility.

just be nice about it guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    man i live nearby n got their flayers few days ago. not sure abt ayaka chick but yeah u gotta try the Korean chick called Olivia or the Taiwanese chick called Shannon. one has soft hands n good tits, n the other one has better skills in....cough cough cough
    definitely no sexual service. tips r only for the good customer service, nothing else.

DO NOT try the one named Karen-shit attitude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes guys this is Stella's old shop.It is now called Pure Massage this shop is a legit Massage shop, who ever says that you can or hint about other things is pulling your chain.I had a massage here today with Ayaka now let me tell you that it was a great massage and yes I would go back again for the simple fact that it was very good.Now how many massage shops do you need to fill out a health record, well here you do even want your name and address.And you also have to leave your shoes at reception.come did any of you bros give your address phone number and health record to Star or green tea massage I think not lol. For the whole massage you are covered with a towel, no slip of the hand just straight pure massage.Dont go here expecting any else but a massage. The massage is very good but for anything else you will be disappointed.I was also handed a brochure which had a voucher for $20.00 of a massage in the afternoons also had a voucher for pensioners.seems like a case of barking up the wrong tree to me lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Laojiang876 can you please share some of your experience from other shops that you have visit.How did you go with Amy at green tea thanks bro we will all be waiting to hear from you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler383 View Post
    Yes guys this is Stella's old shop.It is now called Pure Massage this shop is a legit Massage shop, who ever says that you can or hint about other things is pulling your chain.I had a massage here today with Ayaka now let me tell you that it was a great massage and yes I would go back again for the simple fact that it was very good.Now how many massage shops do you need to fill out a health record, well here you do even want your name and address.And you also have to leave your shoes at reception.come did any of you bros give your address phone number and health record to Star or green tea massage I think not lol. For the whole massage you are covered with a towel, no slip of the hand just straight pure massage.Dont go here expecting any else but a massage. The massage is very good but for anything else you will be disappointed.I was also handed a brochure which had a voucher for $20.00 of a massage in the afternoons also had a voucher for pensioners.seems like a case of barking up the wrong tree to me lol.
    Thanks for the great clarification. This has been a funny thread lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Your detective work is as subtle as a sledge hammer brownwallaby, but you have sussed it out for the naive punters; good work!!
    Indeed. Very amusing lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i read this post and went there, i really don't know what type of service this shop is providing.
    been there since the first post hoping for some special relief however got nothing other than an hour massage
    i went back again hoping that maybe other girls may offer different service but turn out to be the same, just massage. i am getting to a point that i am so piss and so i ask the girl whether they will do it or not, surprisingly i got a yes.
    i extend for another 30 minutes just to finish off what i am coming for.

i really don't know what to expect, to some other shop the relief service comes naturally as a package, however for this shop apparently you will have to ask for it, and the funny part is you can make an offer, there's not a standard fee.

to shop owner, if you are reading this, if you wanna make me or us happy, you know how and stop letting people hopes up if you are not ready.

Banned
    dude you always got to ask!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    i read this post and went there, i really don't know what type of service this shop is providing.
    been there since the first post hoping for some special relief however got nothing other than an hour massage
    i went back again hoping that maybe other girls may offer different service but turn out to be the same, just massage. i am getting to a point that i am so piss and so i ask the girl whether they will do it or not, surprisingly i got a yes.
    i extend for another 30 minutes just to finish off what i am coming for.

i really don't know what to expect, to some other shop the relief service comes naturally as a package, however for this shop apparently you will have to ask for it, and the funny part is you can make an offer, there's not a standard fee.

to shop owner, if you are reading this, if you wanna make me or us happy, you know how and stop letting people hopes up if you are not ready.
    Did the thought ever cross your mind that as a whole, the owner wants to keep the place legit, and it may be only one girl there that is willing to offer it without the owners knowledge. And that now you have gone and told the entire world, that it may stop altogether so everyone misses out. If a shop is trying to keep things obviously quiet, maybe think twice before blabbing all over the net.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Did the thought ever cross your mind that as a whole, the owner wants to keep the place legit, and it may be only one girl there that is willing to offer it without the owners knowledge. And that now you have gone and told the entire world, that it may stop altogether so everyone misses out. If a shop is trying to keep things obviously quiet, maybe think twice before blabbing all over the net.
    i think this is because brother Watson just joined the forum today and nobody gave him proper 'training'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    i think this is because brother Watson just joined the forum today and nobody gave him proper 'training'
    I would have thought it was more a common sense thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's common to u and I might not be so common to some others. He will learn eventually or may b not but we will always find our way to pleasure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    cant be more agreed.
    always have to ask

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother butler, did u "ask" ? i thought u always have to asked for it?
    i asked, and they did gave to me............sure u know what i am saying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler383 View Post
    Brother butler, did u "ask" ? i thought u always have to asked for it?
    i asked, and they did gave to me............sure u know what i am saying

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Haha, that's some funny shit!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went in today and try the Korean girl......forgot the name tho...
    she's real slim and gave me a good back walking massage,
    she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)
    she said "ok!" and gave me the flag ceremony ...ummmmmm soft hand!
    over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavesomemorevaginaplease View Post
    Haha, that's some funny shit!
    haha SO RANDOM BUT FUNNY AS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guy, just to sure of all your question~~~i am going back to the shop again and find out for all you horney boys~~~haha~~
    will be back with all the answer soon!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast