Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantastic massage place discovered!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Did the thought ever cross your mind that as a whole, the owner wants to keep the place legit, and it may be only one girl there that is willing to offer it without the owners knowledge. And that now you have gone and told the entire world, that it may stop altogether so everyone misses out. If a shop is trying to keep things obviously quiet, maybe think twice before blabbing all over the net.
    hmm.... will keep it quiet till i find the next interesting places, thanks for the advice~

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    hmm.... will keep it quiet till i find the next interesting places, thanks for the advice~
    elementary, my dear Watson. You can still talk using codes ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    surely you guys will guide me through, btw i love this website, interesting place to be to kill some work time~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, morse code still works very well you know!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have spoken to the owner today that he is importing new girls and uniforms soon, so guess they are going to do something different to others.
    Hopefully it is not a stupid t-shirt thingy. any fantasy guys?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK all lovely horny boy~~just to be sure of all your answer, i went back again yesterday
    was going to ask for ayaka, but she's busy , so instead got this korean girl......name ......katty or something....can't remember
    tall skinny and nice body, she asked me to take a sit and gave me a form again (some of you pro filled the form as well ), i told her i have been here before already...
    her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength
    gave me a great back walking!! She didn't ask me anything when the time's nearly up....so i ASKED her can she give me the rising ceremony
    and she said "yes"......bingo ! so i guess some of the brother had this problem before, but all you have to do just ASK for it !!
    I think this shop's girl are real good for massage as well, unlike some other shop just kept tickle my tackle .....haha~~
    Great shop~!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength
    gave me a great back walking!! She didn't ask me anything when the time's nearly up....so i ASKED her can she give me the rising ceremony
    and she said "yes boss"......bingo !"

cool review laojiang

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by laojiang876 View Post
    OK all lovely horny boy~~just to be sure of all your answer, i went back again yesterday
    was going to ask for ayaka, but she's busy , so instead got this korean girl......name ......katty or something....can't remember
    tall skinny and nice body, she asked me to take a sit and gave me a form again (some of you pro filled the form as well ), i told her i have been here before already...
    her massage was a bit strong..didn't expect a skinny girl like her had this kind of strength
    and she said "yes"......bingo ! so i guess some of the brother had this problem before, but all you have to do just ASK for it !!
    I think this shop's girl are real good for massage as well, unlike some other shop just kept tickle my tackle .....haha~~
    Great shop~!
    Popthecherry wrote earlier -

"Went in today and try the Korean girl......forgot the name tho...
    she's real slim and gave me a good back walking massage,
    she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)"

Omg... Your review is remarkably close to popthecherry's review above. This girl must provide very consistent services and somehow all of her clients asked the question right at the end and they all have minimal posts on this site.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry here is popthatcherrys full review and both he and laojiang joined very recently

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)
    she said "ok!" and gave me the flag ceremony ...ummmmmm soft hand!
    over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Sorry here is popthatcherrys full review and both he and laojiang joined very recently

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)
    she said "ok!" and gave me the flag ceremony ...ummmmmm soft hand!
    over all Good massage plus ceremony !! Highly recommended!!"
    Brother Tab123
    brother popthat cherry and i must had same girl or something......if you wonder about that girls service, you should go give a try~!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Popthecherry wrote earlier -

she didn't asked me anything when she's about to finish so i decided to ask....(she's kinda turn me on)"

Omg... Your review is remarkably close to popthecherry's review above. This girl must provide very consistent services and somehow all of her clients asked the question right at the end and they all have minimal posts on this site.
    hahaha.Man you have potentials to be a FBI agent, but we are not dealing with criminals here. take it easy bro.
    They are probably just trying to teach us that ask the critical question at the right time to fill up your needs. A living example, bro Watson, he didnt know when to ask the question, and they just lec him all the way.
    Being new is not an issue so does min posts. As long as the post is helpful, then it is a good post. Sharing is caring, cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just advertise, do not pretend
    your pretense is the worst advertisement
    everybody senses fake reports

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    olivia was being brought to my attention simply becoz elena wasn't working on my second visit. the massage was OKAY... not very skillful and not many tricks, felt unprofessional. good thing is she is very cute and young, touching is ok as long as you are not too over the limit. did a good hj at the end. may come back for her the next time however i would still prefer the first girl to do my massage.
    olivia profile:
    korean, poor english, early 20s, good looking overall 7/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I did not plan to punt in the afternoon and had already declined an invitation to visit one of my favourite shops, but found myself in the Mt Gravatt area with time to kill. So I decided to check this one out. I was ushered by a young Asian girl to leave my thongs behind the front desk and sit down to fill out my form. Another man entered the shop and did the same. One of the questions in the form was 'How do you know this shop?'. I whispered to that fellow: should we write 'from the Forum'?. He laughed and said: 'Maybe .....' Well, I can tell a brother when I see one
    The room was clean but a bit confined, well heated in a cold afternoon. The establishment had no shower facility. I let the girl know this was my first visit to the shop. Overall as a first timer I found the experience to be above expectations, I must have said the right things along the way. Since I live nearby this surely wouldn't be my last visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go to Dragon massage Chevron island you don't have to ask there you turn over they do it all in the cost no extra charge

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler383 View Post
    Go to Dragon massage Chevron island you don't have to ask there you turn over they do it all in the cost no extra charge
    Thx for the intel. This is great mate, but you've killed the thrill for us, similar to telling us the mastermind of conspiracy in a Dan Brown novel ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overall as a first timer I found the experience to be above expectations, I must have said the right things along the way. Since I live nearby this surely wouldn't be my last visit.
    And yet you took great pleasure in dismissing the initial post of this establishment, but now here you are giving it your thumbs up? Guess the initial post really didn't need all the crap thrown at them

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of course I felt amused reading posts by Liaojing, who didn't ?
    That's why I when I checked this place my expectations were low and was delightedly surprised by the experience
    If anything, Liaojing successfully made me curious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Decided to check this place out today as it is close by.

Had a great massage, most likely one of the best I have had to be honest. Sent me to sleep, and found virually all of the knots in my back.
    Nice and clean, relaxing music etc.
    Left with a smile on my face.Will definitely be visiting this place again.

They have a loyalty card as well - $20 on 5th visit and $40 on the 10th.

Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan View Post
    Decided to check this place out today as it is close by.

Had a great massage, most likely one of the best I have had to be honest. Sent me to sleep, and found virually all of the knots in my back.
    Nice and clean, relaxing music etc.
    Left with a smile on my face.Will definitely be visiting this place again.

They have a loyalty card as well - $20 on 5th visit and $40 on the 10th.

Enjoy!
    Agreed, I like the place, also like the girl that you saw

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast